1501 邮局

 

Post Office 邮局

1. Hello, I'd like to ship this package. 你好,我想寄这个包裹。

类似的说法还有:
Could I ship this package? 我能寄这个包裹吗?
I need to ship this package. 我要寄这个包裹。
I have a package and I'd like to ship. 嗨,我有个包裹要寄。

工作人员的回答:
Sure, can I see it? 好的,我能看看吗?
Sure, hand it here, please. 好的,请放在这里。

2. Hey there, could I buy some stamps? 你好,我能买些邮票吗?

相同的说法有:
Hey man (if male), could I get some stamps? 你好,我能买些邮票吗?

还可以询问邮票的种类:
What kind of stamps do you guys have? I need some. 你们有什么类型的邮票?我要一些。

对方把邮票展示给你看:
These are the stamps that we have in stock right now. 这些是我们现有的邮票。

♦ hey there 你好,相当于 hello

3. Could you help me open up a P.O. box? 你能帮我打开邮箱吗?

乐意提供帮助:
Sure, let me help you. 好的,我来帮你吧。

♦ P.O. 邮局, post office 的首字母缩写。

4. How much is postage to Alaska? 到阿拉斯加的邮费是多少?

询问邮资还可以这样说:
How much is it to ship to California? 把这个寄到加州要多少钱?
How much do I have to pay to ship a package to Oregon? 寄一个包裹到俄勒冈要多少钱?
What's the postage rate for a package going to Florida? 往佛罗里达寄一个包裹邮资是多少?

对方会告诉你:
You need a 25-cent stamp. 你需要一张 25 美分的邮票。
From here, you'll need a 50-Cent stamp. 从这里的话,你需要一张50美分的邮票。
Just a 5-cent stamp. 一张5美分的邮票就行。

♦ How much. 是询问价钱多少的句型。
♦ postage n. 邮资,邮费

5. Where is the drop box for a UPS package? UPS包裹的投递箱在哪里?

如果你知道投递箱在哪里:
It's right behind the door. 就在门后面

♦ UPS: United Parcel Service 的缩略语,联合包裹服务公司。

6. Do you sell envelopes here? 你这儿卖信封吗?

你还可以这么询问:
I need an envelope to mail this, do you sell them here? 我需要一个信封来寄这个,你这儿有卖吗?

如果没有这一项服务:
Sorry, we don't sell those here. 抱歉,我们这里不卖这些。

♦ envelope n. 信封

Post Office Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey man, I need to go to the post office, want to come with me?
凱文:嘿,哥们儿,我要去邮局,想一起去吗?

Steve: I can't, dude, I've got to hit up the laundromat and do my clothes. Maybe after that?
史蒂夫:不行,我还得去洗衣店洗衣服,洗完之后再去吧?

Kevin: Alright, Sound good, dude. Hey, do you have any stamps? I never remember to keep mine. 
凯文:好吧,听起来不错,哥们儿。嘿,你有邮票吗? 我总是忘记拿邮票。

Steve: No way. No one uses snail mail nowadays anyway! Just email stuff dude, it's the 21st century.
史蒂夫:没有。现在没有人用蜗牛邮件了!发电子邮件吧,哥们儿, 现在是21世纪了。

Kevin: Some of us have bills, smart guy.
凯文:我们有些人还是会有账单的, 聪明的家伙。

Steve: Yeah yeah, I guess you have a point.
史蒂夫:也是,也是,我想你的话也很有道理。

Kevin: well hey, do they have an after hours drop box?
凯文:嘿,他们会有非工作时间的投递箱吗?

Steve: Probably, they usually have some of those in the parking lot.
史蒂夫:可能有吧,他们通常在停车场有这种投递箱。

Kevin: Well, maybe I'll just drop my mail off there and head out to do laundry with you later. 
凯文:哦,我可能先去那里投信,然后再和你去洗衣服。

Steve: Really? Dude you totally should. I'm going to be so bored.
史蒂夫:真的吗? 哥们儿,你确实该这样,我都快无聊死了。

Kevin: (Laughs) Alright, we'll see man.
凯文:(笑)好吧,一会儿见,哥们。

♦ hit up 去某地,做某事
♦ laundromat n. 自助洗衣店
♦ snail mail蜗牛邮件,形容速度非常慢
♦ have a point 正确,中肯,很有道理
♦ after-hours drop box 非工作时间的投递稿

Leave a Comment