1502 银行

 

Bank 银行

1. Good morning, I'd like to open a new account. 早上好,我想新开一个账户。

这句话类似的说法还有: 
How are you today? I would like to open a new account. 今天怎么样?我想新开一个账户。 
Could open new account, please? 我能新开一个账户吗? 

这时对方可能会这样回答: 
Sure, I just need two forms of I. D. 好的,我需要两张身份证的表格就行。

2. Hello, could I start a new checking account? 你好,我能新开一个支票账户吗? 

如果想开一个别的账户:
Hi there, I need to start a savings account. 你好,我需要开一个储蓄账户。 

对方可能会这样回答: 
Yeah, just let me see your I. D. and Social Security Card, please. 好的,请把你的身份证和社保卡给我看看。
♦ checking account 活期账户 
♦ savings account 储蓄账户
♦ Social Security Card 社保卡

3. I need to transfer funds to a different account. 我需要往别的账户上转钱。

类似的说法有:
Hi there, I need to transfer my funds to a different account please. 你好,我要把我的钱转到别的账户上。 

这种业务手续比较简单,
Just fill out this form. 填写这张表格就行。

4. Hi, I'd like to make a deposit. 嗨我想存钱。

如果你想表达存钱的确切金额: 
Hey there, could I deposit 100 dollars? 你好,我能存100美元吗? 

回答: 
Sure, just give me the cash and fill out this form. 好的,把钱给我, 填写一下这张表格。 
No problem, just fill this out. 没问题,把这个填写了就行。 

♦ deposit n.存款

5. I want to make a withdrawal of 50 dollars from my checking account.我想从活期账户上取50美元。

类似的表达你也要学会喊: 
I need to take some money out, please. 我要取些钱
Hey there, Would Withdraw Some cash? 你好,我能取些现金吗? 

对方会回答: 
Yeah sure, just fill this out. 好的,当然可以,只需要填写一下这个。 

♦ withdrawal n. 提款

6. I would like to sign up for a checking card. 我想申办一张借记卡。
申办借记卡: 
Hi, how are you? I'd like to sign up for a checking card. 嗨,你好? 我想签约一张借记卡。 

提供帮助: 
Sure, let me assist you. 好的,我来帮你。 

♦ sign up 签约
♦ checking card 借记卡,相当于debit card

7. I need to take out a loan. 我要贷款。

更委婉的说法有: 
Could you help me take out a loan please? 你能帮我贷一笔款吗? 

查看信誉度:
Let me just check your credit.让我看看你的信用度。

查问信息:
Sure, let me have your name So I can assist you. 好的,请告诉我你的名字,这样我才能帮你。 

♦ take out a loan 借款,贷款

8. Hi, could I get some checks? 嗨,我能买些支票吗?

更直截了当的说法有: 
Hey there, I need to get some checks please. 你好,我需要买些支票。 

这可能和中国不同,人家会要求: 
Sure, what's your account number? 好的,你的账号是多少?

9. I need to pay a fee for overdraft in my account. 我要给透支账户还款。

你还可以这样表达: 
I over-drafted my account and I need to pay the fee. 我的账户透支了, 我需要还款。 

这时对方会报出你需要还款的金额: 
Sure, that will be 40 dollars. 好的,一共是 40 美元。

♦ pay a fee 缴纳费用 
♦ over-draft 账户透支
Bank Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hi there, I'd like to open a new account and deposit 50 dollars.
凯文:你好,我想新开一个账户存 50 美元。

Clerk: No problem. Just fill this out for me. 
职员:没问题,把这个填了给我就行。 

Kevin: Alright, hey, can I ask you a question? 
凯文:好的,嘿,我能问你个问题吗? 

Clerk: Sure. 
职员:当然可以。

Kevin: What do I need to take out a loan? 
凯文:我该办什么手续才能贷款? 

Clerk: Well, usually we require multiple forms of I. D. and a credit check. 
职员:嗯,通常我们会要求身份证明和信用调查的各种表单。 

Kevin: Oh OK, that doesn't sound so bad. 
凯文:哦,好的,听上去还可以。

Clerk: You can come in Monday through Friday, from 6 am until 5pm. 
职员:你可以在周一至周五的早上6点到下午5点这个时间段来。 

Kevin: Sound good to me, thanks for the help! 
凯文:对我来说都行,谢谢你的帮助!

Clerk: Anytime. 
职员:不用客气!有事随时开口。 

Kevin: Here's the form, and the cash. 
凯文:这是表单和钱。

Clerk: Alright, let me just put in your information. You're all set, have a great day. 
职员:好的,我来把你的信息输进去。都办好了,祝你愉快。

Kevin: You too.
凯文:你也是。

♦ multiple adj. 多样的
♦ credit check 信用调查 
♦ be all set 准备就绪,一切要当

Leave a Comment