1406 医疗保险

 

Medical Insurance 医疗保险

I need to check and see if my insurance covers my hospital bils. 我要确认一下我的保险是否包括住院费用。

确认医疗保险的费用范围: 
My insurance might cover all of my hospital bills. I need to check. 我的保险可能包括所有的住院费用,我要确认一下。
I'm going to check if my medical insurance will cover my bills. 我要确认一下我的医疗保险是否包括这些费用。 

当然希望都包括了: 
I hope they do. 我希望都包括吧。 

事实可能不一定哦: 
They might not Cover all of them. 可能不是所有的都包括在内吧。

♦ insurance cover 保险范围
♦ medical insurance 医疗保险

2. I got my hospital bills. 我拿到了医院的账单。

拿到医疗费用账单: 
I got my bills today. 我今天拿到了账单。

这么多?没错吧: 
Are they bad? 有问题吗? 
I hope they aren't too high. 我希望费用不是很高。
3. My medical insurance doesn't cover all of my bills. 我的医疗保险并不包括所有的费用。

医疗保险只包括一部分费用:
My hospital bills aren't completely covered by my medical insurance. 我的住院费用并不全部包括在医疗保险里面。 
My medical insurance won't pay off all of my bills. 我的医疗保险并 不能支付我的全部费用。
I'll have to pay some of the bills myself. 我得自己付一部分费用。

天哪,那你得付多少啊: 
That sucks. How much do you have to pay? 太糟糕了,你得付多少啊? 

♦ completely adv. 完整地,完全地

4. My health insurance is going to cover all of my bills. 我的健康保险会包括所有的费用。

这样的保险谁都想买:
My hospital bills are going to be paid by my health insurance. 我的住院费用将由我的健康保险支付。 
I don't have to pay any of my bills. My health insurance covers it. 我不需要支付任何费用,我的医疗保险都包括了。 

♦ health insurance 健康保险,医疗保险

5. I just changed my health insurance, so my new information will be different from your records. 我刚更改了健康保险,所以新的信息会和你的记录有所不同。

换保险了: 
I have a different health insurance plan. I'll show you my new information. 我有别的健康保险计划了,我要把新的資料给你看看。

与人方便自己方便: 
Thank you. 谢谢你。
It will only take a minute for me to get this on your record. 我只要花一分钟的时间就能把这些填到你的记录上。
6. My health insurance is the same. 我的健康保险还是和原来的一样。

我的保险范围没变:
I have the same health insurance.我的还是原來的健康保险。 
I've always had the same medical insurance. 我的一直都是一样的医疗保险。 

这省去了很多麻烦事: 
That makes things easier then. 那就容易多了。 
That's good. 那太好了。

Medical Insurance Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hi there. 
凯文:你好。 

Clerk: Hello. How may I help you? 
职员:你好。我能帮你什么吗?

Kevin: I have a few questions about my heath insurance.
凯文:我有几个关于医疗保险的问题。

Clerk: Yes? What is it? 
职员 :是吗? 是什么? 

Kevin: I got a bill for the survey had a few weeks ago, and the hospital said my insurance didn't cover it. 
凯文:我有一张几周前手术的医疗账单,医院说我的保险不包括这些费用。

Clerk: Do you have a copy of the bill?
职员:你有这张费用单的复印件吗?

Kevin: Yes, here you go. I knew my insurance wouldn't cover the ambulance bill, but I thought it was supposed to cover any emergency operation.
凯文:有,给你。我知道我的保险不包括叫救护车的费用,但我觉得它应该包括所有的急诊手术费用。

Clerk: Ah, yes. Your Insurance should take care of this. There must have been a mistake.
职 员:啊,是的。你的保险应该包括这些。这一定是出错了。

Kevin: Oh! That's good to hear.
凯文:哦!听你这么说真高兴。
Clerk: I take care of it for you. Just give me your home phone number and I'll let you know what happens. 
职员:我给你看一下,你把你家的电话告诉我,一有消息我就告诉你。

Kevin: Thank you very much. Have a great day. 
凯文:多谢你了。祝你愉快。

Clerk: You too, sir.
职员:你也一样,先生。

Leave a Comment