- USA get tricky Copa America group against Uruguay, Panama and Bolivia - and could meet Brazil in the quarterfinals... but boss Gregg Berhalter says bring it on!on December 8, 2023 at 5:28 am
Copa America hosts United States will face Uruguay, Panama and Bolivia in their group in next summer's Copa America.
- Israel-Hamas war live: UN security council to vote on Gaza ceasefire; Israel border crossing may open for aid checksby Reged Ahmad on December 8, 2023 at 5:19 am
Security council under pressure from António Guterres after Article 99 invoked; no time frame on when Kerem Shalom crossing will openSee all of our coverage […]
- 'Complete malarkey': Hunter Biden's ex-business partner says President Biden is LYING when he says he NEVER interacted with his son's foreign partnerson December 8, 2023 at 5:17 am
A former business associate of Hunter Biden is using one of Hunter's dad's favorite phrases in describing the president's claims regarding his son's business […]
- READ HERE: Hunter Biden's bombshell tax evasion indictment in fullon December 8, 2023 at 5:10 am
The President Biden's son is accused of spending MILLIONS 'on 'drugs, prostitutes and exotic cars' while avoiding paying taxes.
- Alex Jones tells Tucker Carlson that President Biden 'walks around the White House naked drugged on amphetamines and benzos' - as Elon Musk says he is considering allowing him conspiracy theorist BACK on Xon December 8, 2023 at 5:09 am
Tucker Carlson has aired an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones in which Jones claimed Joe Biden walks the White House naked at night, lost, and […]
- Dershowitz: Biden critics can thank Delaware judge for precipitating California indictmenton December 8, 2023 at 5:08 am
Harvard Law Professor-Emeritus Alan Dershowitz reacted Thursday to the indictment of first son Hunter Biden in the Central District of California.
- Experts say Hunter Biden's tax evasion indictment is a 'nuclear bomb' for Joe's re-election and makes president sound like 'lying' Bill Clinton for claiming he did not know about son's business dealingson December 8, 2023 at 5:06 am
Following Hunter Biden's latest indictment, Law Professor Jonathan Turley said Joe Biden denying ties to Hunter's business dealings is like Bill Clinton […]
- EU to give member states power to block Russian gas importson December 8, 2023 at 5:06 am
Draft legal text to stop companies in Russia and Belarus from accessing European pipelines and LNG terminals
- Supernatural star Mark Sheppard smiles bravely as he walks out of the hospital still connected to drainage tubes after suffering SIX heart attacks in scary near-death experienceon December 8, 2023 at 5:05 am
The 59-year-old British actor was grinning from ear to ear as he left a Los Angeles hospital just six days after he nearly died from suffering six heart […]
- From sex clubs to strippers: Here are the 5 most salacious details from the Hunter Biden indictmenton December 8, 2023 at 5:05 am
The federal indictment against Hunter Biden in California contained a number of salacious details on how the president's son spent his money while not paying […]
- On this day in history, December 8, 1980, Beatles founder and music icon John Lennon murdered in NYCon December 8, 2023 at 5:02 am
John Lennon, a beloved member of The Beatles, was killed in New York City on this day in history, Dec. 8, 1980. The location of his death is a global […]
- Nitrogen wars: the Dutch farmers’ revolt that turned a nation upside-down – podcastby Written by Paul Tullis and read by James Sobol Kelly. Produced by Jessica Beck. The executive producer was Ellie Bury on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
In 2019, a looming crisis over pollution led the Dutch government to crack down on farm emissions. The response was furious – and offers a warning to other […]
- Why are third party candidates a threat to Biden in 2024? - podcastby Presented by Jonathan Freedland, with Nitish Pahwa, produced by Danielle Stephens and the executive producer is Nicole Jackson on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
This week, Joe Biden admitted that he probably would not be running for re-election if Donald Trump was not likely to be the Republican candidate. The thoughts […]
- India unveils ‘flatpack’ field hospital with mini x-ray for use in disaster zonesby Amrit Dhillon in Delhi on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
The portable unit, comprising mini cubes of medical equipment, enables surgeons to be operating within an hour, designers claimIndia has designed and built a […]
- ‘Deeply worried’ father of Swedish EU diplomat calls for his release by Iranby Lisa O'Carroll in Brussels on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Exclusive: Matts Floderus says his son Johan has been through ‘levels of hell in his nearly 600 days in detentionThe father of a 33-year-old Swedish citizen […]
- Mass deaths of elephant seals recorded as bird flu sweeps across the Antarcticby Phoebe Weston on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Researchers warn of one of ‘largest ecological disasters of modern times’ if the highly contagious disease reaches penguin coloniesBird flu is spreading in […]
- Ukraine’s Hungarians in spotlight as Orbán threatens to block EU accessionby Shaun Walker in Zakarpattia on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
In Hungarian-majority villages in Zakarpattia region, many feel little connection to the war and side with Hungarian leaderIn the village of Bodalovo, the […]
- ‘Joni Mitchell said she felt as awkward as me’: Brittany Howard on poverty, chaos, Alabama Shakes and fameby Marissa R Moss on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
The Alabama Shakes frontwoman became the toast of music’s A-list – so why did she feel so miserable? She reveals the grief and heartbreak she overcame to […]
- Mark Cuban considers his next gamble after sale of Dallas Mavericks stakeon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Billionaire entrepreneur has a record of cannily timed deals, but would a bet on legal punting in Texas pay off?
- The nightmare economic in-tray awaiting Argentina’s Mileion December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Incoming president tasked with fixing one of world’s most distorted economies without blowing it up
- ‘Unusual convoy’: the mission to retrieve 900,000 banknotes from north Gazaon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
A Bank of Palestine operation managed to move notes worth $50mn to ease cash shortage in the south
- What led a dad to advocate for his child’s convicted killer’s releaseon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Twelve years ago, Cassandre Bouvier was murdered on a trip to Argentina. Her father’s been fighting ever since
- Saudi Arabia delayed crown prince’s London visit before he hosted Putinon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
UK officials said Saudis ditched provisional plan for Mohammed bin Salman to visit UK as early as December 3
- Rome whips up storm over Hitler’s favourite ancient statueon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Italian museum seeks to repatriate marble base from Germany sold to the Nazi regime together with ‘Discobolus’
- Danone’s Chechen takeover: inside a Russian expropriationon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Business handed to warlord’s nephew has retained much of the French dairy group’s previous management
- The best way to invest in goldon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
An insider secret for non-criminals
- Central bankers are worried about you getting a raiseon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Are they right to be?
- Does the American dream foster inequality?on December 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
New research shows US citizens are alone among wealthy western nations in being largely unmoved by income disparities
- Travis Kelce 'could PROPOSE on Taylor Swift's birthday next week and is planning a surprise party for her on December 13' after she moved in to his $6m Kansas City mansionon December 8, 2023 at 4:56 am
Swift turns 34 on Wednesday, December 13 and her whirlwind romance with the Kansas City Chiefs star has taken the world by storm since they went public back in […]
- Patriots use dominant first half to get unlikely victory against Steelerson December 8, 2023 at 4:42 am
Wins have been hard to come by for the New England Patriots, but on Thursday night, they pulled off the upset over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Rep. James Comer says Hunter Biden tax evasion charges are down to 'two brave whistleblowers' and that his probe will prove Joe Biden knew of Hunter's 'fraud schemes' and DOJ is protecting 'the big guy' and his sonon December 8, 2023 at 4:38 am
Rep. James Comer released a statement calling Hunter Biden's tax evasion whistleblowers 'brave' and then accused the President's DOJ of protecting 'the big […]
- UPenn president Liz Magill called to resign by Wharton board following disastrous testimony on antisemitismon December 8, 2023 at 4:33 am
The board of the UPenn's Wharton business school called President Liz Magill to resign following her Congressional testimony remarks on anti-Semitism on campus.
- JESSE WATTERS: Biden is on a missionon December 8, 2023 at 4:20 am
Fox News host Jesse Watters reacts to Democrats calling on President Joe Biden to "step aside" for the 2024 election on "Jesse Watters Primetime."
- Wharton board calls on the president of the University of Pennsylvania to resign: Liz Magill's refusal before Congress to condemn calls for the genocide of Jews revealed the 'dangerous and toxic culture' in the collegeon December 8, 2023 at 4:18 am
The board of advisors of Wharton School of business, which is part of the University of Pennsylvania, has called for the president, Liz Magill, to resign after […]
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence 'thankful' ankle injury isn't more severe, makes limited return to practiceon December 8, 2023 at 4:16 am
Pro Bowler Trevor Lawrence made his return to the practice field on Thursday following his recent ankle injury, although the star quarterback did not […]
- Chinese weather balloon spotted near Taiwan a month ahead of presidential electionby Helen Davidson in Taipei and agencies on December 8, 2023 at 4:09 am
Chinese military aircraft including 12 fighter jets also detected in Taiwan’s air defence zone in past 24 hoursTaiwan’s defence ministry has said that a […]
- LAURA INGRAHAM: Nikki Haley appears to be much more comfortable with funders than with voterson December 8, 2023 at 4:08 am
FOX News host Laura Ingraham breaks down Nikki Haley's campaign bid on "The Ingraham Angle."
- Talks at Cop28 set to intensify in bid to break impasse over fossil fuelsby Fiona Harvey in Dubai on December 8, 2023 at 4:00 am
UN climate chief calls for ‘highest ambition’ as nations wrangle over draft agreement Negotiations on how the world can slash greenhouse gas emissions and […]
- US president’s son Hunter Biden indicted on tax evasion chargeson December 8, 2023 at 3:50 am
Grand jury returns nine counts alleging failure to pay $1.4mn between 2016 and 2019
- The Squad doubles down on claims Israel IS committing genocide in Gaza and the IDF is targeting civilians: Rashida Tlaib says critics are 'weaponizing' anti-Semitism against heron December 8, 2023 at 3:44 am
'Squad' members joined the Doctors Without Borders organization on Capitol Hill to once again call for a permanent cease-fire in Gaza.
- China has changed since I was PM, David Cameron tells US audienceby Latika Bourke on December 8, 2023 at 5:38 am
David Cameron oversaw the Golden Era in Sino-British relations, but the former prime minister sang a different tune during a debut appearance as foreign […]
- Images from Gaza show dozens of detained Palestinian men stripped to their underwearby Bassam Masoud and Dan Williams on December 8, 2023 at 5:12 am
The UN Palestinian Refugee Agency says 1.9 million people – 85 per cent of Gaza’s population – have been displaced, and its shelters are four times over […]
- How AI is leading the fight against disinformation in Ukraine, Gazaby Chris Zappone on December 8, 2023 at 4:05 am
Feared for deepfakes and disinformation, artificial intelligence tools can sift through vast volumes of data to discover the tainted narratives before they go […]
- Hunter Biden charged with nine criminal counts of tax evasionby Costas Pitas and Dan Whitcomb on December 8, 2023 at 2:29 am
The US president’s son faces a maximum penalty of 17 years in prison if convicted, according to an indictment filed in US District Court in Central […]
- Prince Harry in witness statement tells court removal of security detail was unfairon December 8, 2023 at 1:38 am
Prince Harry tells court he was 'forced' to leave Royal Family in court statement.
- Police probe video claiming to show Dan Andrews' illegal actby Rebel News on December 8, 2023 at 1:35 am
- Have our Bushmasters helped the Ukrainians? I asked Hannah Huravaby Chris Uhlmann on December 8, 2023 at 12:30 am
Traversing minefields in an Australian-built Bushmaster, Ukrainian combat medic Hannah Hurava has seen the unforgettable human price of war.
- Australia Post resumes services to Israel after temporary haltby Rebel News on December 8, 2023 at 12:21 am
- Jetstar takes corporate virtue signalling to the skies with new Pride planeby Rebel News on December 7, 2023 at 11:38 pm
- Conservative MP ejected from House of Commons for calling Trudeau a ‘liar’by Alex Dhaliwal on December 7, 2023 at 11:17 pm
- Day 33: Arguments over Crown's Conspiracy Allegation End, Hiatus Until Januaryby Robert Kraychik on December 7, 2023 at 10:56 pm
- Green ‘slush fund’ gave $400,000 to company with ties to board directorby Alex Dhaliwal on December 7, 2023 at 10:52 pm
- World Boxing Council recognizes female boxer for refusing fight against transgender opponentby Alexandra Lavoie on December 7, 2023 at 10:26 pm
- WHO launches guide on alcohol taxation to combat global health issuesby Ian Miles Cheong on December 7, 2023 at 9:43 pm
- US Congress on verge of cutting off aid for Ukraineby Patricia Zengerle and Richard Cowan on December 7, 2023 at 9:41 pm
Senate Republicans voted unanimously this week to block the emergency spending bill to provide $110.5 billion ($167 billion) in funds for Ukraine, Israel and […]
- Danielle Smith threatens use of Sovereignty Act should feds pursue oil and gas production capby Alex Dhaliwal on December 7, 2023 at 9:36 pm
- UNLV campus shooter identified as former associate professorby Ian Miles Cheong on December 7, 2023 at 9:27 pm
- Saudi government document questions environmental impact of renewablesby Ian Miles Cheong on December 7, 2023 at 9:22 pm
- U.S. schools guide students to secretive online LGBT chatrooms to discuss transgenderism with adultsby Ian Miles Cheong on December 7, 2023 at 9:19 pm
- Rep. Jim Banks challenges Biden admin's stance on transgender treatments for adopted childrenby Ian Miles Cheong on December 7, 2023 at 9:13 pm
- Does Canada’s shift towards conservative politics signal the end of Alberta separatism?by Adam Soos on December 7, 2023 at 8:47 pm
- Black Lives Matter activist sentenced to 30 days in prison for assaulting off-duty sheriffby Alex Dhaliwal on December 7, 2023 at 8:05 pm
- Steven Guilbeault finally pays Rebel News — with YOUR money!by Rebel News on December 7, 2023 at 7:43 pm
- Live Updates: Freedom Convoy organizer Tamara Lich's trial enters day 33by Rebel News on December 7, 2023 at 7:17 pm
- Fighting back against COVID-19 fines with The Democracy Fund's Jenna Littleby Rebel News on December 7, 2023 at 6:54 pm
- ‘Star Blizzard’: Britain blames Russian hackers for meddling in 2019 electionby Rob Harris on December 7, 2023 at 6:27 pm
Russia’s FSB is accused of hacking hundreds of MPs and civil servants in orchestrated campaign that started in 2015 and lasted years. Universities and […]
- Mainstream media downplays COVID-19 vaccine 'glitch' impacting up to 30% of recipientsby Tamara Ugolini on December 7, 2023 at 6:17 pm
- B.C. man opts for medically assisted death after 10 weeks without chemotherapyby Alex Dhaliwal on December 7, 2023 at 5:39 pm
- US man denies inciting violence in Queensland religious terror attackon December 7, 2023 at 8:29 am
A US man has denied wrongdoing after he was accused of making threats in ideological messages to Queensland terrorists who murdered two police officers and an […]
- Former UK Prime Minister apologises for handling of COVID-19 pandemicon December 7, 2023 at 7:54 am
Boris Johnson has apologised to COVID victims at an inquiry looking into the British government's handling of the pandemic.
- United Nations invokes rare article to call for ceasefire in Gazaon December 7, 2023 at 7:48 am
The United Nations Secretary General has invoked ‘Article 99,’ forcing the committee to seriously consider a ceasefire in Gaza
- US man faces court over Wieambilla police shootingson December 7, 2023 at 7:43 am
A US man has faced court in Arizona after being arrested by Queensland Police and the FBI over alleged links to the Wieambilla shootings.
- Guterres invokes Article 99 over threat to world peace and securityby Bassam Masoud and Nidal al-Mughrabi on December 7, 2023 at 6:42 am
The UN Secretary General used a rare provision to warn the Security Council of a complete breakdown of public order, raising the ire of Israel.
- Apparently, I Am A Sexist Bigoton December 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
Sorry, Disney, real women like strong men -- even fake strong men portraying superheroes.
- An American Christmas Is A Beautiful Occasion For Allon December 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
We Americans are singularly fortunate that our country has balanced a religious Christmas for the faithful with a joyous, secular celebration that welcomes all […]
- Liberal Love and Tolerance Come to the Vaticanon December 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
And as always, they’re vicious in effect, as leftist forces in the papacy work to wipe away two millennia of Catholic doctrine.
- What Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Doing to the Navyon December 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
An emphasis on DEI is the exact opposite of the core of what it is to be a Navy, a military service.
- Prepared Transcript Of Joe Biden’s Speech To The Nation About Antisemitism (Satire)on December 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
Yes, this is satire, but, like all the best satire, it’s firmly rooted in the reality of what’s emanated from the Biden administration.
- Death on the Korean DMZon December 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
As we reflect today on Pearl Harbor and the United States' entrance into World War II, it is also an anniversary of sorts for some soldiers of America’s […]
- Trump: I will be a dictator only ‘on day one’ if re-electedby Tim Reid on December 7, 2023 at 5:43 am
The frontrunner for the Republican nomination has some ideas of what he will do on the first day in the job if chosen to return to the White House.
- ‘Eliminated’: Former Ukrainian MP who defected to Russia is killed near Moscowby Ivan Nechepurenko and Marc Santora on December 7, 2023 at 3:08 am
A Ukrainian intelligence official said that Illia Kyva was killed as part of a special operation orchestrated by the State Security Service of Ukraine.
- Not everyone is happy about Cherokee Barbieby Sopan Deb on December 7, 2023 at 3:02 am
A doll in the likeness of Wilma Mankiller, the first woman chief of the Cherokee Nation, has been hailed by tribal citizens, and lamented for its inaccuracies.
- Gallery: The best photos from around the worldon December 7, 2023 at 2:18 am
The best photos from the international wire agencies as chosen by our picture editors.
- Pop star Taylor Swift named Time Person of the Year for 2023on December 7, 2023 at 1:33 am
Pop sensation Taylor Swift announced Time Person of the Year for 2023.
- Gunman dead after suspected mass shooting at US universityon December 7, 2023 at 1:17 am
A gunman is dead and police are on the scene at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas.
- Ukraine marks armed forces dayon December 7, 2023 at 1:07 am
President Volodymyr Zelenskyy assures Ukrainians of victory on nation's armed forces day.