209 告别

Farewell 告别

1. I have to go.
我得走了。

类似的表达:
I've got to get going. 我得走了。
I'm going to head out now. 我现在要出门了。
I'm leaving now. 我要走了。
I have some things I need to do. I have to leave. 我有些事情要做,我得走了。
Time to shove off 是该离开的时候了。

这就走太扫兴了:
That sucks. Thanks for coming by, though. 太扫兴了,不过还是谢谢你过来。

也不勉強留你了:
Already? Well, I'll see you later I guess. 准备好了? 好吧,那再见吧。

head out 出门
shove off 离开
come by 拜访

2. It was nice seeing you. 
见到你真是太好了。

见面之后好开心:
It was good to see you. 见到你真好。
It's been fun. 很开心哦。

我也一样:
Yup. It was nice seeing you too. 是啊,也很高兴见到你。

yup adv. 是的,对啊,不错

3. Let's hang out again sometime. 
咱们什么时候再聚聚吧。

下次再聚吧:
We should get together another time. 我们应该找时间聚聚。
We can hang out some other time. 我们改天可以聚聚。
We should hang out again sometime. 我们什么时候应该再聚聚。

好的, 随时告诉就行:
Sounds good to me. Just tell me when you're free. 我看不错,你有空的时候告诉我一声就行。
Sure thing. Call me whenever you want to. 那是一定的事。你什么时候想聚就给我电话好了。

♦ hang out 和朋友在一起;闲逛

4. Come again.
再来啊。

一定要再来啊:
Please come again. 请再来啊。
I hope you can come over again. 希望你能再来。
I'd be glad to have you over again. 你下次能来的话我会很高兴的。

一定会来的:
I will. 我会来的。

5. See you later.
再见。

短期内还会见面的告别:
Talk to you later. 回头聊。
I'll catch you later. 我回头再找你。
See you around. 回头见。

也说声再见:
Yeah, see you. 好的,再见。

6. Goodbye. 
再见。

通俗一点儿;
Bye-bye. 再见。

白天的告别:
Good day. 日安。

可能永不相见了:
Farewell. 再见。

那就再见吧:
Bye. 再见。

Farewell Conversation 对话

Kevin: What time is it?
凯文:现在几点了?

Debra: It's going on 5 o'clock. 
黛布拉:快五点了。

Kevin: Oh. crap. I have to get home.
凯文:哦,天哪。我得回家了。

Debra: Why so early?
黛布拉:干嘛那么早啊?

Kevin: My mom wanted me to make dinner tonight. 
凯文:我妈妈今晚上还想让我做饭呢。

Debra: Oh, alright. Well, it's been fun. 
黛布拉:哦,好吧。和你在一起很高兴。

Kevin: Yeah. I'll get online later.
凯文:是的,我一会儿上网。

Debra: Okay. Talk to you then.
黛布拉:好的,那到时候聊。

Kevin: Yeah. See you later!
凯文:好的,再见。

Debra: See ya.
再见。

Leave a Comment