105 通关检查

Security Check 通关检查

1. Please remove all metal items.
请把所有的金属物件都拿开。

同样还可以说:
Please remove everything that is metal from your person. 请把随身戴的金属物件全部拿开。

对方按要求做即可:
Sure, one second. 好的,等一下啊。

2. Could look through your bag?
我能查看一下你的包吗?

检查包里面的东西:
We need to see inside of your bag, ma'am. 女士,我们需要看看你包里面的东西。

客会说:
No problem. 没问题

♦ look through 仔细查看

3. Place your items in the tray and send them through to me.
把你的物件放到托盘上传过来给我。

还可根据具体情况说:
Place items in this box and put it on the conveyor belt. 把物件放到这个盒子里再把盒子放到传送带上。

♦ conveyor n. 输送带,传送带

4. Could you take you shoes off, please?
请你把鞋脱了,好吗?

或者可以说:
Could we get you to take your shoes off, please? 请你把鞋脱了,好吗?

乘客会照做,
No problem. 没问题。

5. Please step through the metal detector ahead of you.
请走过你前面的金属探测器。

类似的表达还有:
Please take a step forward through the metal detector. 请向前迈一步通过金属探测器。

乘客会照做:
Sure, no problem. 好的,没问题。

♦ Step through 逐步通过,走路通过
♦ metal detector 金属探测器
♦ take a step forward 向前一步

6. You may retrieve your items after they’ve passed through our X-ray machine.
等通过我们的X光机后你就可以取回你的物件了。

这句表达也同样适用:
You can pick up your items at the end of this conveyor belt. 你可以在这传送带的末端取回你的物件。

乘客表达感激之情:
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Have a good day. 祝你愉快。

♦ retrieve vt. 取回,收回


Security Check Conversation

Kevin: Do I need to take my watch off?
凯文: 我需要把手表取下来吗?

Security: Yes. And put your bags on the table, please.
安检员: 是的,请把包放在桌子上。

Kevin: Alright, here you go.
凯文:好的, 给你。

Security. Take of anything metal you have and step through the doorway.
安检员: 请把随身戴的任何金属的东西都取下来, 走过这个门口。

Kevin: Sure.
凯文: 好的。

Security. The alarm is going of. Are you sure you removed everything metal?
安检员: 举报秒响了,你确定你把所有的金属物件都取下来了吗?

Kevin: Let me check…Oh, I’m Sorry! I forgot about my luggage keys.

凯文: 让我看看……哦,对不起! 我忘了把行李钥匙取下来了。
Security: Alright, you’re good to go.
安检员: 好的,你可以放心走了。
Kevin: Thanks. Sorry about that.
凯文: 谢谢,刚才很抱歉啊。
Security: No problem, sir.
安检员:没关系, 先生。

♦ go off 突然响起

Leave a Comment