707 担心与忧虑

 

Worried and Stressed 担心与忧虑

1. I'm starting to worry. 我开始担心了。

开始担心还可以说:
I'm beginning to worry. 我开始担心了。
I'm becoming worried. 我开始担心了。
I'm starting to get worried. 我开始担心了。

对方的安慰:
Don't worry too much. 别太担心了。
I'm sure everything will be okay. 我相信一切都会好的。

2. I've been pretty worried about it. 我对此非常担心。

类似的表达;
It's been worrying me for a while. 我这段时间很担心。
I've been worried about it for a while now. 我已经担心一段时间了。
I'm really worried about it. I have been for a while. 我真的很担心,已经有一段时间了。

忧虑伤身啦:
How long?That's not good. 多长时间?那可不太好。

还是赶紧采取行动吧:
• Take some action instead of worrying about it. 有所行动吧,别担心了。

♦ take some action 采取行动
3. Is something on your mind? 你有什么心事吗?

还可以关切地询问:
Do you have something on your mind? 你有什么心事吗?
What are you worried about? 你担心什么?
What's on your mind? 你担心什么呢?
Is anything bothering you? 有什么事让你烦心吗?

是我自己的原因:
Nothing. I'm just tired. 没什么。我只是累了。

4. I'm so stressed out. 我很紧张。

紧张和压力并存:
I'm really stressed out. 我真的很有压力。
I'm very stressed. 我很紧张。
I feel so stressed. 我感觉很有压力。
I'm under a lot of stress. 我压力很大。

放松一下就好:
Try to relax more often. 要尽量经常放松。
You need to calm down. Live life a little slower. 你需要平静下来,让生活的节奏慢一点儿。

♦ be stressed out 紧张,饱受压力

5. I have way too many things going on. 我有太多的事情要做了。

事情多得喘不过气来:
I Have too much on my plate. 我手头有太多的事情要完成。
I'm overwhelmed by things. 我都快被事情淹没了。
I'm having trouble juggling everything right now. 我现在要安排每一件事的话有困难。

建议休息调整:
You should take a small break from it. 你应该稍微休息一下。
Don't get overwhelmed. Take on things one at a time. 别被弄得不知所措了,一次做一件事。

♦ have to much on one's plate 有很多事情要处理
♦ overwhelm vt. 淹没,征服,压倒
♦ juggle vt. 耍,弄
♦ take a small break 休息一会儿,小憩

6. I can't handle any more things. 我再也应付不了任何事了。

事情一多压力就大:
If get any more stressed I freak out. 我如果再有压力的话就要崩溃了。
I can't be more stressed than this. 这让我太有压力了。
I can't deal with anything else. 我应付不了其他任何事情了。
There's so much, I can't deal with it. 这太多了,我应付不了。

尽自己最大的努力:
Just try to power through it. 尽量努力就行。

给对方鼓鼓气:
You can do it; don't let it get to you so much. 你能做到的,别太让这难倒你了。

♦ freak out 崩溃
♦ power through 艰苦奋斗,努力

Worried and Stressed Conversation 对话

Kevin: I'm really worried about Steve.
凯文:我真担心斯蒂夫。

Mom: What's wrong with him?
妈妈:他怎么了? 

Kevin: Has been going out to parties a lot.
他出去参加很多的聚会。

Mom: Oh, I see. Have you talked to him about it? 
妈妈:哦,我知道。你跟他说了吗?

Kevin No. don't want to make him angry at me.
凯文:没有。我不想让他对我生气。

Mom: If you're afraid of that, you could just invite him over before he gets invited to parties. 
妈妈:如果你担心他,你就在他被邀请参加聚会之前邀请他来。
Kevin: I suppose I could do that...if you're okay with him coming over all the time. 
凯文:我想我可以那样做......但如果他总是过来的话,你没意见吧。

Mom: Of course I am. I don't want Steve to get into trouble.
妈妈:我当然没意见了。我不想让史蒂夫惹上麻烦。

Kevin: Okay . thank you. I've been kind of stressed out about it.
凯文:好的.....谢谢你。我对此有点儿紧张。

Mom: That's understandable. I hope he's okay.
妈妈:那是可以理解的。我希望他没事。

Kevin: Me too. Thanks, mom.
凯文:我也是。谢谢你,妈妈。

get into trouble 陷入困境,惹上麻烦

Leave a Comment