602 同意与分歧

 

Agreement and Disagreement 同意与分歧

1. I agree with you. 
我同意你的说法。

英雄所见略同:
I agree. 我同意。
I feel the same way. 我有同感。

努力没有白费:
Cool. 太好了。
I thought you would. 我觉得你会的。

2. I don't feel the same way about it. 
对此,我并不那么认为。

还可以更简洁明了:
I disagree. 我不同意。
I don't agree with you. 我不同意你的说法。
I don't think I agree with that. 我想我不同意那种说法。

你不同意,对方可能不高兴了:
Oh, that sucks. 哦,那太糟糕了。
Sorry. I thought you would. 抱歉,我以为你会同意的。

3. I can't believe you feel that way. 
我不敢相信你是那么想的。
你的想法和别人不一样:
I'm surprised you feel that way about it. 我很奇怪你对此会那么想。
I'm kind of shocked that you felt that way. 你那么想我有点儿震惊。
I'm surprised you think that. 我很惊讶你那么想。

奇怪也是事实啊:
Really? I thought it was obvious. 是吗?我以为这很明显。
Hope that isn't a bad thing 我希望那不是什么坏事情。

♦ shocked adj. 震动的,震惊的

4. Im surprised we feel the same about it. 
我很吃惊我们对此想法一致。

太好的事情也会让人不相信啊:
I'm amazed that we agree on that. 在那件事情上我们能达成一致意见令我很惊奇。
I thought we would disagree, and I'm surprised that we don't. 我原以为我们会有分歧,没想到竟然没有。
It's great that we agree on it. 我们对此意见一致真是太好了。

确实如此响:
Yeah, it's cool. 是啊,太好了。
Me too, actually. 事实上,我也是。
Nah, thought we would agree. 没有啦,我认为我们会意见一致的。

5. I'm glad you think that way. 
我很高兴你会那么认为。

咱们想法一致真让人高兴:
I'm happy you feel that way. 你那么想我很高兴。
I'm relieved that you feel that way. 你那么想我就放心了。
That's really cool that you think that way. 那那么想真是太好了。

大家一起高兴吧:
Thanks. I'm glad you're happy about it. 谢谢。我很高兴你能满意。
Really? That's cool. 真的吗?那太好了。

♦ relieved  adj. 放心的,宽慰的
Agreement and Disagreement Conversation 对话

Kevin: I got to an argument with my mom the other day.
凯文:我儿天前和我妈妈吵架了。

Debra: Oh yeah? What was it about?
黛布拉:哦是吗?为什么?

Kevin: want to get a new care and she wants me to get a Chevy.

凯文:我想买辆新车,而她想让我买辆雪佛兰。

Debra: A Chevy? Ugh,my mom likes Chevy's too. What do you want?
黛布拉:雪佛兰?啊,我妈妈也喜欢雪佛兰的车,你想要买什么样的?

Kevin: I'd rather have something like a Nissan. I've been saving up for a while now.
我想买辆像尼桑那样的车。我已经攒了一段时间的钱了。

Debra: Nissans are really nice. If you have the money for it you should buy it anyway.
黛布拉:尼桑确实不错。如果你有钱买的话,无论如何你应买一辆。

Kevin: I'm glad you agree with me. She probably be really mad if I get it anyway.
凯文:我很高兴你认同我的看法。如果我买辆尼桑的话她可能会疯的。

Debra: It's your money, you can do what you want with it, man.
黛布拉:这是你的,你可以拿它做你想做的任何事,哥们儿。

Kevin. I know right? That's what I tried telling her. 
凯文:我知道,那正是我想要跟她说的。

Debra:I say you should buy it anyway. If she has a problem with it then oh well.
黛布拉:我说不管怎样你都应该买。如果地对此有意见的话过后也就没事了。

Kevin: Good idea. I'm sure she'll disagree with me about it, but she'll get over it. 
凯文:好主意。我肯定她不同意我买辆尼桑,但也总会让这事过去的。

♦ argument n. 争执,争吵
♦ Chevy [‘tjevil n.雪佛兰,美国汽车品牌
♦ Nissan n. 尼桑,也叫日产,日本汽车品牌

Leave a Comment