1210 解聘与辞职

 

Quitting/Resignation 解聘与辞职

1. I'm thinking of quitting my job. 我正在考虑辞掉我的工作。

想辞职: 
I've been thinking about pulling the pin. 我一直在想辞职的事。
I really want to quit my job. 我真的想辞掉工作。

怎么突然想辞职呢: 
How has this idea occurred to you out of the blue? 你怎么突然有了这个念头?

早就该辞职了: 
I think you should. Do it today! 我觉得你应该片掉。今天就去吧!

记得要提前交辞呈:
You should at least put in a two weeks' notice. 你至少应该提前两周提交辞呈。

♦ pull the pin 离职
♦ out of the blue 突然,出乎意料

2. I'm here to put in my two weeks' notice. 我来这儿是提交辞呈的。

递交辞呈:
I'll be leaving in two weeks. Here's my notice. 我两周后将离开,这是我的告知单。
表示遗憾:
Thank you for the notice. I'm Sorry it's come to this. 感谢你的提前告知,我很道路走到这一步。

3. This job has become too much for me to handle, I quit. 工作太多了,以至于我无法处理好,我辞职。

实在受不了太多的工作: 
I'm quitting. This job has proven the best of me. 我要辞职。这份工作我已极尽所能。 

表示祝福: 
To each his own, we'll miss you around here. 人各有志。这里的同事们会想念你的。 

♦ to each one's own 人各有志,萝卜白菜各有所爱

4. Well, I'm bored with my job. 呃,我厌烦了我的工作了。

工作无聊,厌烦了: 
My work is pretty boring. 我的工作太无聊了。
I'm tired of my present job. 我厌烦了现在的工作。

想接受新的挑战: 
I want to change a more challenging one. 我想换份有挑战性的工作。
I wish to seek a more challenging job. 我想寻找一份更具挑战性的工作。

进一步发挥能力: 
I'd like to have an opportunity to further develop my abilities. 我想有机会进一步发挥我的能力。 

be bored with... 厌烦

5. I quit 我辞职!

主动辞职: 
I resign. 我辞职。

抱怨一下: 
That this job. I'm outa here! 我讨厌这份工作,我将会离开这里!
提交辞职信: 
This is a letter of my resignation. Have a good day. 这是我的辞职信。祝你愉快。

直接走人: 
I'm not putting in a notice. I quit today! 我不写离职申请,我今天就辞职。 

表示惋惜: 
I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you. 很遺憾听到这个消息,但还是谢谢你。 

♦ outta adv.离开,出去(是out of 口语发音的省略)

6. I quit last week. When will I get my last paycheck? 我上周辞职了,什么时候能拿到最后一次的工资?

会很快发给你的:
It should arrive by mail soon. 工资很快会寄给你。

7. I quit, so I have to clean out my desk. 我辞职了,所以我得清理下我的办公桌。

走的时候,把随身物品也带走:
I just quit today. I'm going in to clean out my desk later. 我今天辞职了,稍后我要清理一下我的办公桌。

祝愿:
Good for you, man! 祝你好运,老兄! 

顺带提醒: 
Just be careful. Not having an income is not good. 小心点儿,还没有拿到工资可不是好事。 

clean out de... 把...打扫干净

Quitting/Resignation Conversation 对话

Kay: You look horrible man. 
凯 :哥们儿,你看起来很糟。
Kevin: I feel horrible. 
凯文:我感觉很不好。 

Kay: And why is that? 
凯:那是为什么呢? 

Kevin: This job is overworking me like crazy! 
凯文:工作太累了,我都要疯了。

Kay: Well have you considered quitting? 
凯:那你考虑辞职了吗?

Kevin: No, not necessarily. I'm afraid I won't be able to find a new job. 
凯文:没有,没必要。我怕找不到新的工作。 

Kay: Dude, that doesn't matter, if you feel like cap you should quit. 
凯:哥们儿,如果感觉不好就应该辞职,那没关系的。

(The next day) 
(第二天) 

Kevin: Alright, today I'm quitting my job. 
凯文:好吧,今天我要去辞职。 

Kay. Good for you, man. Good luck!
凯:真替你高兴,哥们儿。祝你好运!

Kevin: Thanks I'll need it! 
凯文:谢谢。我要好运! 

(At Carol's work) 
(在卡罗尔的办公室)

Kevin: Hey Carol, can I speak with you?
凯文:嘿,卡罗尔,能跟聊会儿吗? 

Carol: Sure, what's up, Kevin? 
卡罗尔:当然,有什么事吗,凯文?

Kevin: Well, this job is great, but I'm just not fitting in the way I would have hoped. I'm quitting. 
凯文:我不像我期望的那样能适应这份工作。我想辞职。

Carol: Are you Sure? You're one of our best.
卡罗尔:你确定?你是我们最优秀的员工之一。

Leave a Comment