1204 职场培训

 

Training 职场培训

(From Perspective of Employer 从老板的角度)

1. For safety precautions, always wear glasses. 为了安全起见,要一直戴着眼镜。

工作的时候要保护眼睛:

Always wear eye protection while on the job. 在工作的时候要一直戴好眼罩。
Always wear protective eye wear while working. 在工作的时候要一直戴好眼罩。
precaution n. 预防措施

2. Never mix chemical A with chemical B. 不要把化学物质A和B混用了。 

工作中需要注意的问题: 
If you're cleaning, don't mix these two things together. 在打扫卫生时,不要把这两种东西混在一起。 
Be careful not to breathe in fumes while you're cleaning a tight spot. 在打扫密封场所时,注意不要吸入烟雾。 

知道了: 
Understood. 明白。

♦ mix A with B A和B混合在一起
♦ fume n. (有害、浓烈、或难闻的)烟,气 
♦ tight adj. 密封的,不漏的
3. To file paperwork, you sort it alphabetically 把那些文件按照字母顺序归类。

把文件按照顺序排列: 
Just sort those papers from A-Z please.把那些文件按字母顺序归类。 

没有问题: 
Sure. No problem. 好的,美问题。

alphabetically adv. 照字母顺序排列地

4. I need you to clean the bathrooms. 我需要你帮忙打扫一下卫生间。

打扫卫生:
This is where the mop and the bucket are. 拖把和水桶在这儿。 
Could you clean the bathrooms for me, please?请帮忙打扫一下卫生间,可以吗?

马上回应:
No problem. 没问题。
I'll get right on it. 我马上去。

♦ mop n. 拖把
♦ bucket n. 水桶

5. For the first day of training, we need you to watch this video. 今天是第一天培训,我们想让你看一下这段视频。

看录像了解工作职责: 
Please watch this video; it will broadly cover your duties and safety procedures,请看这段视频,它基本涵盖了你的工作职责和安全程序。 

礼貌回应马上就看: 
No problem. 好的。
6. I would like to set up a time with you to go over the training manual. 我想跟你约个时间一起看一下培训手册。

先抽时间了解:
I want you to spare some time to scan the training manual. When are you free?我希望你抽出一些时间来看一下培训手册。你什么时候有空?


♦ set up 准备,安排 
♦ go over 反复研究,仔细琢磨

7. The manager is going to give you a training workshop next week. 经理下周会给你们开个培训会。

或者说: 
There will be a training that you must attend on time. 有一个培训,你一定要按时参加。 

♦ workshop n. 专题讨论会

8. The training period can vary widely. 培训时间大不相同。

培训时间根据职责不同: 
Training time depends solely on your duties. 培训时间只取决于你的职责。

Training Conversation 对话

Carol: Hello, I'm Carol. I'll be training you today. 
卡罗尔:你好,我是卡罗尔,今天 由我来给你们培训。

Kevin. Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Kevin.
凯文:你好,很高兴见到你,我是凯文。 

Carol: Do you have any questions? 
卡罗尔:你有什么问题吗?

Kevin: I do have a couple. What do I do if the customer can't afford their items? 
凯文:我确实有几个问题。如果顾客支付不起他们的物品我们该怎么做?
Carol: Just politely ask them if they would like to come back, and set their items off to the side.
卡罗尔:只要礼貌地问他们能不能下次再来,然后把这些物品放到一边。

Kevin: And what if they threaten me? 
凯文:如果他们威胁我呢?

Carol: Just call for the manager. 
卡罗尔:给经理打电话就行。 

Kevin: Alright, that makes senses. So what will we be doing today? 
凯文:好的,这个行得通。那我们今天要做什么?

Carol: Well,let me show you how to scan an item into the cash register. 
卡罗尔:嗯,我给你示范一下怎么把物品扫描到收银机里。 

(Carol demonstrates how to do this) 
(卡罗尔演示如何做)

Kevin: Oh alright, so just have the barcode facing the window. 
凯文:哦,好的,只要把条形码对着这个窗口就可以了。

Carol: Exactly, and if they have any vegetables, just weigh them using this button. 
卡罗尔:完全正确,如果他们买的是蔬菜,只要按这个按钮称一下重量就可以了。 

Kevin: Alright, that seems pretty easy. 
凯文:好的,看起来挺简单的。

Carol: You get used to it. Well that's it for today. Have a great night! 
卡罗尔:你会习惯的。那今天就到此为止。祝你度过一个美好的夜晚。

Kevin: You too! 
凯文:你也一样!

♦ set sth. off 把...放在一边
♦ threaten vt. 威胁,恐吓
♦ make Sense 讲得通,言之有理 
♦ cash register 收银机 
♦ demonstrate vt. 演示,示范 
♦ barcode n. 条形码

Leave a Comment