202 介绍与回应介绍

Introduction and Reply 介绍与回应介绍

1. My name is Kevin.
我的名字叫凯文。

或者可以直接说:
I'm Kevin. 我叫凯文。

对方也会自报家门:
Hey, Kevin. I'm Sam. 嘿,凯文,我是山姆。

礼貌的客套语:
Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

2. It's a pleasure to meet you.
见到你是件很高兴的事。

同样的表达:
It's nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

客套的回应:
Yeah, nice to meet you too. 是啊,我也很高兴见到你。

3. I've heard good things about you. 
我听说过关于你的好话。

从侧面打听:
My friends have told me a little about you. You seem cool. 我朋友跟我说过一些你的事情。你看起来好酷。
You seem like a nice guy, judging by what my friends have said. 我朋友说的判断,你像是个不错的人。
My friends told me you were a nice guy. 我朋友跟我说你是个不错的人。

有点儿自嘲了:
Well, that's sweet of them. I hope I live up to my reputation. 哦,他们真是太好了,我希望是名不虚传。


♦ judging by 从......判断
♦ live up to 符合,不辜负,无愧于
♦ reputation n. 名誉, 名声

4. Here's my number.
这是我的号码。

告知电话号码:
I'll give you my number. 我把我的号码给你。

互换号码:
Cool. Here's mine. 太好了,这是我的。
Alright. I'll give you mine too. 好的,我也把我的给你。

5. You can have one of my business cards, in case you want to emall me. 
如果你想给我发电子邮件,我可以给你一张我的名片。

如果是商务人士:
Here's my business card. It has my email address on it. 这是我的名片,上面有我的电子邮箱。
Here's a copy of my business card, since it has my email on it. 这是我的一张名片,上面有我的电子邮箱。

表达谢意:
Thanks. 谢谢。

♦ business card 名片,商务名片

6. It was nice meeting you. I'll see you around. 
见到你很高兴,我们回头见。

见面完告别:
It was a pleasure meeting you. I'll see you later. 见到你是件很高兴的事,我们稍后见。
I hope I get to see you around. It was nice meeting you.希望我们回头见,见到你很高兴。

对方也礼貌表达:
You too. See you. 也很高兴见到你, 再见

7. May I have your name, please?
您贵姓?

询问对方的名字:
What's your name, please? 请问您叫什么名字?
May I ask who you are? 您是哪位?

告知自己的姓名:
My name's Kevin.

Introductions and Reply Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey! You must be Sophie
凯文:嘿!你一定是索菲了。

Sophie: Yeah. Nice to meet you. 
索菲:是啊。很高兴见到你。

Kevin: It's nice to meet you too. My name's Kevin. 
凯文:我也很高兴见到你。我叫凯文。

Sophie: Steve's told me all about you 
索菲:史蒂夫跟我说过你。

Kevin: I hope he said only good things.
我希望他说的都事好事。

Sophie: He talks about how awesome you are all the time.
索菲:他说你一直都挺棒的。

Kevin: (laughs) Well, that's a relief. We should hang out sometime.
凯文:(笑)哦,这我就放心了。我们什么时候该一起逛逛。

Sophie: Sounds good to me. Give me a call when you're free.
索菲:听起来不错。你有空的时候给我电话。

Kevin: Sure thing. Here's my number.
凯文:那是一定的,这是我的号码。

Sophie: Thanks, man. See you later!
索菲:谢谢,哥们儿。一会见。

♦ awesome adj. 了不起,很棒的
♦ relief n. 轻松,宽心

Leave a Comment