203 感谢与回谢

Gratitude and Reply 感谢与回谢

1. Thanks.
谢谢。

感激之情可逐渐递进:
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Thanks a lot. 多谢。
Thank you so much. 非常感谢你。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。
I really appreciate it. 我真的非常感谢。

不用客气的:
It's okay. You're welcome. 没事的,不客气。
Don't mention it. 不值一提啦。

♦ appreciate vt. 感谢,感激
♦ mention vt. 提到,说起

2. I don't know how to thank you. 
我不知道该怎样感谢你。

不知怎么表达谢意:
Have no words to thank you. 我不知道说什么才能感谢您。
I can't express how grateful I am. 我无法表达我是多么感激你。
I can't thank you enough. 我无法表达对您的感谢。
I really don't know how I can ever thank you. 我真不知道怎样才能感谢你。
I really can't find a suitable word to express my sincere thanks to you.我真的找不到合适的话语来表达我对您诚挚的谢意。
不用言谢的: Oh, you’re welcome. I’m happy to be in help. 哦,别客气,我很高兴能帮上忙。 ♦ have no words 无法用言语来表达 ♦ grateful adj. 感谢的,感激的 ♦ sincere adj. 衷心的,真诚的 3. Thank you for your help.谢谢你的帮助。 感谢对方的帮助: Thank you for helping me. 谢谢你帮助。 I appreciate your help.非常感谢你的帮助。 我乐意做的,不用客气: My pleasure. 我很乐意。 4. Thanks for everything.谢谢你做的一切。 或者换种说法: Thanks for all you’ve done. 谢谢你所做的一切。 Thank you for all of your kindness. 谢谢你所有的好意。不必言谢: Not at all. 别客气。 5. You’re welcome. 不客气。 语气可以更强烈些: You’re very welcome. 你太客气了。 
言谢的人总会客气一番:

No really, thanks a lot. 没有啦,多谢。

6. Don't worry about it.
别放在心上。

这种表达也很常用:
No problem. 没关系。

不说别的,还是感谢:
Well, thanks again. 哦,再次感谢。

Gratitude and Reply Conversation 对话

Kevin: Thanks, Steve
凯文:谢谢,史蒂夫。

Steve: For what?
史蒂夫:谢什么?

Kevin: For the ride home, of course!
凯文:当然是谢你载我回家了!

Steve: Oh, no problem man. Any time.
史蒂夫: 哦,没关系的,哥们儿。随时效劳。

Kevin: Thanks. If you ever need anything too, you can rely on me.
凯文:谢谢。如果你需要什么东西,你可以找我。
Steve: Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.
史蒂夫: 谢谢,哥们儿,真的很感谢了。
Kevin: You're welcome.
凯文:不客气。

Steve: Well, I'll Catch up with you later.
史蒂夫: 哦,我回头再找你。

Kevin: Sure.
凯文:好的。

Steve: See ya!
史蒂夫: 再见!
Kevin: Bye.
凯文: 再见。

♦ ride home 骑车回家,开车回家
♦ rely on 依靠,依赖,指望
♦ ya pron. 你(相当于 you, 是美国口语中常见的说法)

Leave a Comment