608 责备与提醒

 

Scold and Remind 责备与提醒

1. Don't do that. 
别那么做。

同样的表达还可以说:
Stop that. 别那么做。
Stop doing that. 别那么做。

不要操之过急:
Let's not jump the gun. 别操之过急。

你如果意识到做错了:
Sorry. 抱歉。

你如果不服气:
Does it bother you? 这妨碍你了吗?

♦ bother vt. 烦扰,打搅

2. That's not good for you. 
那对你没有好处。

类似的提醒:
It's not good for your health. 这对你的健康不好。

你如果还不明白:
Why do you say that? 你为什么那么说?

你如果不认同:
I disagree. It's not so bad. 我不认同,这没那么糟糕。
3. How many times do I have to tell you? Stop it. 
我得跟你说多少次?别这么干。

还可以这样不耐烦地责备:
How often do i have to remind you? Don't do it. 我还要怎么提醒你?别这么干。
Do I have to Remind you so much? Stop that. 我要提醒你多少次?别这么干。
Do I really have to tell you more than once? Stop. 难道我真的还要跟你再说一次吗?停下。

知错就道歉:
Sorry. I forgot. 对不起,我忘了。

有点儿不服气的道歉:
You don't have to be so upset. Sorry. 你不必那么心烦意乱,对不起。
I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. 我不是故意的,对不起。

4. Don't forget this time. 
这次别忘了。

提醒人家别忘了还可以说:
Try not to forget. 尽量别忘了。
Try not to forget it this time. 这次尽量别忘了。

对人家提醒的答复:
Okay. I'll try. 好的,我会尽力的。

你可能经常忘事:
Sure. I'm sorry. 当然。抱歉。

5. I'll give you one last chance without consequences. 
我会不计后果再给你最后一次机会。

还可以更深入点儿:
I'll let you go one last time. But if you do it again, I'll have to do something about it. 我最后一次让你去,但如果你再做問样的事,
我就得对此做些事情了。
I'll let you go without consequences this time. But next time don't expect the same. 这次我会不计后果让你去,但下次可别期望有同
样的事情。
对方会明白你的意思:
Okay. 1 understand. 好的,我明白。

你是在开玩笑的吗:
Seriously? Alright... 认真的吗? 好吧...

♦ consequence n. 结果,后果

Scold and Remind Conversation 对话

Mom: Kevin, did you do your chores yesterday?
妈妈:凯文,你昨天干家务了吗?

Kevin: No...Sorry, I thought I told you went out.
凯文:没有………对不起,我原以为我跟你说过我要出去的。

Mom: 1 don't think you did. Why didn't you do you chores earlier if you knew you were going out?
妈妈:我想你没说吧。你知道要出去,为什么不先把家务活干了呢?

Kevin: 1 don't think it would be a big deal. I can do them now if you want.
凯文:我觉得这没什么大不了的。如果你要我做的话我现在就做。

Mom: Please do. I don't like waking up with dirty dishes in the sink
妈妈:那就请做吧。我可不喜欢一醒来就是满水池的脏碗碟。

Kevin: I forgot, sorry.
凯文:我忘了,对不起。

Mom: It's okay. Just please don't let it happen again.
妈妈:没事,这样的事情别再发生就行了。

Kevin: I won't. I'll do them right now.
凯文:不会的。我马上就去做。

Mom: Okay. Thank you.
妈妈:好的,谢谢你。

Kevin: You're welcome
凯文:不客气。

Leave a Comment