1401 感冒发烧

 

Suffering from a Fever 感冒发烧

1. I think I'm coming down with something. 我感觉我生病了。

感觉不舒服:
I don't feel well. 我感觉不舒服。 
I feel sick。我感觉不舒服。 

测下体温: 
Oh geez. Let me get the thermometer. 哦,天哪,我去拿体温计。

要不去看看医生吧: 
That's not good...maybe we should take you to the doctor. 那可不好...也许我们该送你去看医生。 

♦ Come down with something 生病了,不舒服 
♦ geez 哎呀,天哪
♦ thermometer 体温计,温度计

2. I feel like I have a fever. 我感觉我发烧了。

不同程度的发烧: 
I feel really warm. Do I have a fever? 我真觉得挺热的。我是不是发烧了? 
I think I have a fever. Can you check? 我好像发烧了。你看看? 
I have a bit of a fever. 我有点儿发烧。
I have a high temperature. 我在发高烧。
量下体温看看: 
Sit down and take your temperature. 坐下来量一下体温。 
Here is the thermometer. 给你体温计 

♦ have a fever 发烧

3. Crap, it says I have a bad cold. 天哪,我重感冒了。

严重感冒: 
Darn it, I have a cold. 真情,我感冒了。

一点儿小感冒:
I have a slight cold. 我有点感冒了。

发高烧:
God, it says I have a pretty bad fever. 天哪,我发高烧了。 
I have a high fever. The thermometer is reading 39 degrees. 我发高烧了,温度计上显示是39度。 

躺一会儿吧: 
Don't strain yourself Go lay down. 别太累了,去躺下吧。

多喝点水: 
Drink some water and have a better rest. 喝点水,好好休息。

♦ have a cold 感冒,受凉
♦ strain vt. 劳累,操心

4. I have a headache. 我头疼。

头痛的程度逐渐递增: 
My head hurts. 我的头很痛。 
My head is pounding. 我的头痛得实在厉害。 
I have a splitting headache. 我的头像裂了似地疼。 

♦ pounding n. 猛击,重击
♦ splitting adj. 裂开一样的,剧烈的

5. I have a runny nose. 我流鼻水了。

鼻子的症状: 
My nose is running. 我流鼻涕了。
My nose won't stop running. 我一个劲地流鼻涕。 
I have a stuffy nose. 鼻子堵了。
♦ runny adj.流鼻涕的 
♦ stuffy adj. (鼻子)塞住的

6. I hope I don't have anything too serious. 我希望不要太严重了。

快点儿好起来吧,
I hope my illness isn't that bad. 我希望我的病不是那么严重。 
This sickness had better go away in a few days. 这病最后几天后就好了吧。 
I really hope get better soon. 我真希望快点好起来。 

要去看医生吗: 
If it doesn't go away we can call the doctor. 如果还没好的话我们可以叫医生。
I'll take you to the doctor if it stays the same. 如果还是和原来一样的话,我带你去看医生。 

♦ sickness n. 疾病
♦ go away 离开,走开

7. I‘m feeling dizzy, I need to lie down. 我感觉晕晕乎乎的,我要去躺一下。

感冒了要好好休息: 
I need to rest a bit. 我需要休息一会儿。 
I'm gonna go rest some. 我要去休息一下。 
I have to lie down. I need rest. 我要躺下来,我需要休息。 

让我来照顾你吧: 
Yes, go lay down. I'll bring you some water. 好的,去躺下吧。我给你端点儿水过来。 
I'll get some medicine for you. Get some rest. 我给你拿点药。你休息会儿吧。 

dizzy adj. 头晕目眩的
 
8. My fever is getting worse. I need to see a doctor. 我发烧越来越严重了,我需要看医生。

感觉越来越严重了:
Please take me to the doctor, I feel worse. 请带我去看医生,我感觉更严重了。
I need to go to the doctor's, I feel terrible. 我需要去看医生,我感觉很不舒服。 
Will you take me to the doctor? I think it's getting worse. 你带我去看医生好吗?我觉得变严重了。 

那现在就去看医生:
Okay, let's get you to the doctor. 好的,我带你去看医生。
I'll take you. Let's go right now. 我带你去,咱们现在就去。

Suffering from a Fever Conversation 对话

Kevin: Mom. I feel really sick... 
凯文:妈妈,我真觉得不舒服……… 

Mom: You look terrible. Do you have a fever? 
妈妈:你看起来很不好!你发烧了?

Kevin: Yeah, and it's pretty bad. 
凯文:嗯,很严重。 

Mom: Did you take your temperature? 
妈妈:你量体温了吗? 

Kevin: I did. It said I have a fever of 39.6. 
凯文:量了。我发烧到39.6度。 

Mom: That's awful. let's get you to the doctor. 
妈妈:那太严重了,我带你去看医生。

Kevin: Will you drive me? 
凯文:你开车带我去吗? 

Mom: Of course. Let me get my coat and we'll go.
妈妈:当然了。我穿上大衣咱们就走。

Kevin: Could you grab mine too? 
凯文:把我的大衣也拿上好吗? 

Mom: Sure. And take a bottle of water. You need to stay hydrated.
妈妈:好的。再带一瓶水!你需要补充水分。

Kevin: Okay, I'll go wait in the car.
凯文:好的,我去车里等你。
♦ grab vt. 抓,拿
♦ hydrated adj. 含水的

Leave a Comment