1402 预约医生

 

Doctor Appointment 预约医生 

1. Excuse me. I need to see a doctor right away. 打扰一下,我需要马上看医生。

预约医生看病: 
Hi, how soon could I see a doctor? 我还要过多久才能看医生? 
Hello, I need to see a doctor as soon as possible. 你好,我需要尽快看医生。 
Are there any appointments available right now? I need to see the doctor. 现在还有预约吗?我要看医生。

医务接待人员进行询问: 
Let me check for you. What's wrong? 我给你看看。怎么了? 
Is it an emergency? 是急诊吗? 
What's the problem? 是什么问题呢? 

♦ appointment appointment n. 约定,预约 
♦ emergency n. 急诊

2. I've had a fever for a few days and it's getting worse. 我发烧已经好几天了,现在越来越严重了。

向医务接待人员讲明自己的病情: 
I've had a terrible fever for the past few days. 我前几天发烧得很严重。
I haven't gotten any better, and I've had a bad fever for a while now. 我没什么好转,我发烧得很厉害,已经有一段时间了。
My fever has been getting Worse these past few days. 前面这几天我发洗越来越严重了。 

接待人员告知预约时间: 
We have an appointment open at 4. 我们四点开始预约。
A doctor can see you at 4 this afternoon. Is that okay? 你可以今天下午四点来看医生。可以吗? 

接待人员给予建议: 
We have an appointment at 4, but if you feel too bad to wait, you should go to the hospital. 我们四点有预约,但如果你感觉很严重的话就别等了,你应该去医院。


3. That works. I don't think I need to go to the hospital. 那行,我觉得我没必要去医院。

预约时间确定:
That time is fine. Thank you. 那个时间可以。谢谢你。 
That will work for me. Thank you very much. 那对我来说没问题, 多谢你了。

医务接待人员提醒你: 
Alright. Be sure to have your medical insurance card and an ID. 好的, 一定要带上你的医疗保险卡和身份证明。 
Okay, bring your insurance paperwork and an ID. 好的,带上你的保险文档和身份证明。 

♦ medical insurance card 医疗保险卡
♦ paperwork n. 书面材料,文档

4. I'm here to see the doctor. I have an appointment for 4 o'clock. 我来这儿看医生,我们约了四点钟。

应预约去看医生: 
I made an appointment earlier for 4 o'clock. My name is Kevin. 我早些时候预约了四点钟的,我的名字叫凯文。 
I'm here for my 4 o'clock appointment. 我预约了四点钟点。

医务人员索要资料: 
Okay Kevin, please give me your medical insurance card and a photo ID. 好的凯文,请把你的医疗保险卡和身份证给我吧。
Do you have your medical insurance information and a photo ID? 你带医疗保险资料和身份证了吗?

5. Here's my ID and medical insurance. 这是我的身份证和医疗卡。

向医务接待人员提交资料: 
My insurance is the same from the last time I visited. Here you go. 我的医疗保险还是和上次来的时候一样,给你。 
I've switched insurance companies since I was last here. Here's my new information. 自从上次来这里后我已经换了保险公司,这是我的新资料。 

医务接待人员给予指引: 
Alright, please sit down. The doctor will be right with you. 好的, 请坐吧。医生马上就来。 
Good, the nurse will be right out to take you to see the doctor. 好的, 护士会马上出来带你去看医生。

6. Thank you for seeing me, doctor. I've had a terrible fever for a few days now. 谢谢你来看我,医生。我发烧很严重,已经好几天了。

向预约的医生陈述病状:
Thank you, doctor. I have a really bad fever that won't go away. I was wondering if something worse could be going on.谢谢你,医生。 我发烧很严重,还没有退烧。我想知道会不会有更严重的事情发生。 
My fever is getting worse, and I'm afraid something more could be wrong with me. 我发烧越来越严重了,我担心会不会有更严重的情況。

医生给你做检查:
Okay, I'm going to take some blood work and see how high your fever is now. 好的,我给你验一下血,看看现在烧得多高。
I'll take your temperature and we can take some blood. 我给你量一下体温,还可以验一下血。 
I want to take some blood to see if anything shows up. I'll check your temperature too. 我要验一下血才能知道有什么情况。我也会给你 量一下体温。
Doctor Appointment Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hello Doctor. 
凯文:你好,医生。 

Doctor. Hi Kevin. The lab sent back the results to your blood work, and it doesn't look good.
医生:鸣,凯文。化验室把你的验血结果送回来了,看起来不太好啊。

Kevin: What's wrong? 
凯文:怎么了? 

Doctor. You've developed a serious infection in your lungs, and you need to get better treatment. We're sending you to the hospital. 
医生:你的肺部严重感染了,你需要更好的治疗。我们会送你去医院。

Kevin: What kind of treatment do I need? 
凯文:我需要什么样的治疗?

Doctor: They'll put you on very strong antibiotics, make sure you stay hydrated and rested, and if it doesn't get better you may have to get surgery.
医生:他们会给你用效果非常强的抗生素,确保你有充足的水分和休息。如果还没有好转的话你可能就需要手术了。

Kevin: Surgery? For an infection? 
凯文:手术?就因为一次感染? 

Doctor. Yes. There's a build-up of fluid in your lungs and they may have to do minor surgery to remove it.
医生:是的,你肺部积有粘液,他们可能需要一个小手术才能清除掉。

Kevin: Do I need to tell my mom to take me to the hospital?  
凯文:我要告诉我妈妈送我去医院吗?

Doctor. No, we called an ambulance for you. It will be here in a few minutes. Do you have any more questions for me, Kevin?
医生:不用,我们给你叫了救护车。几分钟就到了,你还有什么问题要问我吗,凯文?

Kevin: No Thank you, doctor. 
凯文:没有了,谢谢你,医生。 

♦ infection n. 感染,传染 
♦ antibiotic n. 抗生素
♦ build-up n. 积累
♦ fluid n. 液体♦ minor adj. 较小的♦ ambulance n. 救护车

Leave a Comment