1403 去医院

 

Going to the Hospital 去医院

1. I'm going to the hospital. 我要去医院。

看来需要去医院了: 
I have to go to the hospital. 我得去医院。
The doctor said I need to go to the hospital. 医生说我需要去医院。

这么严重啊: 
That's terrible! Will you be alright? 真糟糕!你还好吧? 
How long do you need to stay there? 你要在那里呆多长时间呢?

2. I'm going in an ambulance. 我坐救护车去。

叫救护车去医院: 
They called an ambulance to take me. 他们叫了辆救护车来带我去。 
I'll be arriving at the hospital in an ambulance. 我坐救护车去医院 

要不我开车送你去吧: 
Are you sure I don't have to give you a ride? 你确定不需要我开车送你去吗?

3. I'm scared to go to the hospital. 我害怕去医院。

害怕去医院: 
I'm afraid of the hospital. 我对医院有恐惧感。
I'm frightened. I don't like going to the hospital. 我很害怕,我不想去医院。
给予安慰:
It won't be too bad. At least you'll get better. 不会太糟糕的,至少你会康复。 
Me too. But try not to be too stressed. You don't need that right now. 我也是,但不要太紧张,你现在没必要那样。 

♦ frightened adj. 受惊的,害怕的 
♦ stressed adj,紧张的,感到有压力的

4. I want to register the department of internal medicine. 我想挂内科。

挂号:
I need to register the department of orthopedics. 我要挂骨科
I'd like to register the department of traditional Chinese medicine.我要挂中医 科。 

工作人员一般会说:
OK. Please fill out the form and the registration fee is $5. 好的,请填写一下这张表格,挂号费是5美元。 

♦ internal medicine 内科
♦ orthopedics  n. 外科,骨科
♦ traditional Chinese medicine 中医
♦ registration fee 挂号费

5. What floor is the pharmacy on? 药房在几楼?

询问医院的科室: 
Which floor is the emergency room on? 急诊室在几楼?
Where is the clinic office?门诊办公室在哪里? 

对方会告知你: 
It's on the first floor. 在一楼。

♦ pharmacy n. 药房 
♦ emergency room 急诊室

6. I hope I recover quickly. 我希望快点儿康复。
去医院给自己祝福: 
I hope I have a speedy recovery. 我希望很快就康复。
I want to have a speedy recovery. 我希望很快就康复。

对方也会为你祝福: 
I hope you do too. 我也希望你快点儿康复。 
I'm sure you will. You're a strong person. 我肯定你会的。你是一个坚張的人。 • 
Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. 别担心,我肯定你会好的。
You'll be in good hands. 你会好起来的。

♦ recover vi. 恢复健康 
♦ speedy adj. 迅速的,快的 
♦ be in good hands 情况很好

Going to the Hospital Conversation 对话

Kevin: The doctor said that I need to go to the hospital. 
凯文:医生说我得去医院。

Mom: The hospital? What's wrong? 
妈妈:医院?怎么了? 

Kevin: I have an infection in my lungs.
凯文:我的肺部感染了。 

Mom: That sounds terrible! 
妈妈:那听起来很严重啊! 

Kevin: I'll probably need surgery as well. 
凯文:我可能还需要手术。

Mom: This sounds so serious. Oh, my poor baby. Are you going to be okay? 
妈妈:这听起来太严重了。哦,我可怜的孩子。你还好吗? 

Kevin: Don't worry. I should be fine. 
凯文:别担心,我会好的。 

Mom: Oh, thank goodness. I'll start driving over to help you with the paperwork. 
妈妈:哦,谢天谢地。我马上开车去帮你办理手续。 

Kevin: Okay, thanks mom. I love you. 
凯文:好的,谢谢妈妈,我爱你。 

Mom: I love you too, sweetie. 
妈 妈 :我也愛你,宝贝儿。

Leave a Comment