702 惊讶与欣喜

 

Surprise and Pleasant 惊讶与欣喜

1. I didn't know that! 
我并不知道那件事!

惊讶的各种表达:
I wasn't aware of that. 我不知道那件事啊。
That surprises me. 那让我很吃惊。
Wow, that's surprising.哇,很惊讶哦。

同感:
Yeah, I was surprised too. 是啊,我也很惊讶。

对方比你更惊讶:
Really? I thought you knew. 是啊?我还以为你知道呢。

♦ be aware of 知道

2. I'm so surprised. 
我很惊讶。

逐级递进,
I'm really surprised. 我真的很惊讶。
You surprised me so much! 你太让我惊讶了!

看看对方的反应:
Awesome. I'm glad I got to surprise you! 太棒了,我很高兴让你惊喜哦!
Yeah? That's good. ? 是吗?那太好了。
3. That's great news. 
那消息太好了。

好的消息总是令人欣喜:
That's wonderful news. 那消息太棒了。
That news is very nice! 那消息非常好!
That news is great. 那消息很棒。

对方也有同感:
I know. I'm really happy about it. 我知道,我对此也真的很高兴。
I'm glad you think so. 我很高兴你这样认为。
Yeah, it's alright. 是啊,很好吧。

4. Thanks for the surprise!
谢谢这个惊喜!

对别人给予的惊喜表示感谢:
Thank you! That surprise was great. 谢谢你!那惊喜太大了。
That surprise was wonderful. Thank you. 那惊喜真是太棒了,谢谢你。
I Really appreciate the surprise. 我真的很感激这个惊喜。

客套的回答:
No problem. 不客气。
I'm just happy that you enjoyed it. 我很高兴你喜欢。
You're very welcome. 你太客气了。

5. That's very thoughtful of you. 
你真是太周到了。

同样对别人的付出表达谢意:
That's really kind of you. 你真是太好了。
That's nice of you to think of me. 你想着我真是太好了。

不足言谢:
It was nothing. 没什么。
I'm glad you think so. 我很高兴你那么想。

♦ thoughtful adj, 体贴的,考虑周到的

6. That made my day. 
那真让我开心。
人逢喜事精神爽:
My day is so much better now. 我今天心情比较好。
That was the best thing that happened all day. 那是一天当中发生的最好的事情了。

最好的事情了。
I walk on air today. 今天我很高兴。

我也为你高兴:
That's great. 那太好了。
I'm happy I could do that for you. 能为你做那些我很高兴。
Really? That's awesome. 是吗?那太棒了。
make one's day 使满意 ,给………带来幸福

7. Unbelievable! 
难以置信!

你就惊讶吧:
Incredible! 难以置信!
That's unbelievable! 那真让人难以置信!
I can't believe it! 我简直不敢相信!
No way! 怎么会呢!

♦ unbelievable adj,令人难以置信的, 非常惊人的,

Surprise and Pleasant Conversation 对话

Mom: I know you told me that you didn't want anything for your birthday this year...
妈妈:我知道你跟我说过今年的生日你不想要任何东西…

Kevin: Yeah?
凯文:是吗?

Mom: But I overhead you talking to Steve about that new game coming out.
妈妈:不过我无意中听到你跟史蒂夫说起的那款新出来的游戏。

Kevin: You did?
凯文:你听到了?

Mom: Yeah. And you deserve a break lately, with all the hard work you've been doing.
妈妈:是的,你最近该休息了,你一直在做所有辛苦的工作。

Kevin: Did you get it for me?
凯文:你这是给我的吗?
Mom:I did. Happy Birthday, Kevin.
是的,生日快乐,凯文。

Kevin: Thank you so much, mom! I wanted this game so bad!
凯文:太感谢你了,妈妈!我很想要这款游戏的!

Mom: know I'm glad you like it, sweetie. 
妈妈:我知道,宝贝儿,我很高兴你喜欢它。

Kevin: I love it mom. Thank you
凯文:我很喜欢,妈妈,谢谢你。

Mom: You're welcome. Go enjoy it! 
妈妈:不客气,去好好玩吧!

Kevin: I will! Love you!
凯文:我会的!我爱你!

♦ overhear vt. 偶然听到,无意中听到

Leave a Comment