401 商定餐馆

Where to Eat 商定餐馆

1. Want to go get a bite to eat?
想随便吃点什么吗?

朋友和熟悉人之间;
Hey, want to go get some food? 嘿,想去吃点东西吗?
I'm hungry. Want to go get something to cat with me? 我饿了,想和我去弄点是吃的东西?

好的,一已去吃:
Yeah, let me just get ready. 好的,我准备一下啊。

不好点里,已经吃过了:
Oh man, I just ate. Sorry. 哦,老兄,我刚吃过。抱歉啊。

♦ get a bite 随便吃点东西

2. Do you want to in, or out tonight? 
今晚你是想在家吃还是去外面吃?

还可以稍微复杂些:
Hey, do you want to make food or just go out tonight? 嘿,今晚你是想做饭还是去外面吃?

在家吃:
Let's stay in and save some money. 咱们在家吃吧,节省点儿钱。

去外面吃:
I don't feel like cooking. We should go out. 我不想做饭,我们出去吃吧。

3. I don't want to go anywhere. That's fast food. 
我哪里都不想去了,那都是快餐。
厌烦吃快餐:
I don't feel like eating fast food tonight. 今晚我不想吃快餐。
Let's go somewhere nice. I'm tired of fast food. 咱们去个好的地方吧,我讨厌吃快餐。

快餐吃多了确实让人腻味:
Alright, Sounds good to me. 好的,听起来不错。

♦ fast food 速食,快餐

4. Hey, I don't have a lot of money so let's go somewhere cheap.
嘿,我没有多少钱,咱们去个便宜的地方吧。

节省点儿吧,找便宜的地方吃:
I don't feel like spending too much money tonight, we should go somewhere cheaper. 今晚我不想花太多的钱,我们去个便宜点的地方吧。
Let's try not to spend too much money going out tonight. 咱们今晚出去吃,尽量别花太多的钱。

嗯,还是节省点儿:
Alright, that's probably good idea. 好的,那也许是个好主意。

5. I really like Outback, but I'm not in the mood. How about Chinese food? 
我挺喜欢澳拜客的,但我没心情,中餐怎么样?

或者提别的建议:
Pizza sounds good but I've been eating it a lot lately. How about a burger? 比萨听起来不错,但我最近吃得太多了,来个汉堡怎么样?

好吧,那主意也不错:
OK, that Sounds good to me too. 好的,那对我来说也不错。

♦ Outback 澳拜客,美式牛排餐厅
♦ not in the mood 心情不舒畅,没有兴致

6. I just saw a commercial for Applebee's. Let's go there!
我刚看到苹果蜂的一个广告,咱们去那儿吧! 

类似的说法:
Oh man, I just saw this commercial for Olive Garden. We should go! 哦,伙计,我刚看到橄榄园餐厅的这个广告,我们该去那儿!

广告的效应:
Oh yeah? I saw that too. Let's go!哦,是吗?我也见过那个。咱们去吧!

♦ commercial n. 商业广告
♦ Applebee's 苹果蜂,美国一家酒吧烧烤连锁餐厅
♦ Olive Garden 橄榄园餐厅,美国的一家著名意大利菜连锁店

Where to Eat Conversation 对话

Debra: Hey, still up to go eat?
黛布拉:嘿,还出去吃吗?

Kevin: Sure, where do you wanna eat? 
凯 文:是啊,你想去哪儿吃?

Debra:I don't care, just not fast food.
黛布拉:无所谓,只要不是快餐就行。

Kevin: Alright, how about Applebee's?
凯文:好的,苹果蜂怎么样?
Debra: Sure, sounds good to me. I love their steak!
黛布拉:好,听起来不错。我很喜欢他们的牛排!

Kevin: Oh man, I'm so hungry. Don't even remind me!
凯文:哦,天哪, 我好饿啊,不要再提醒我了!

Debra: Get your shoes on and let's go! 
黛布拉:把你的鞋穿上咱们走吧!

(Kevin and Debra arrive at Applebee's)
(凯文和黛布拉来到苹果蜂)

Waitress:Just the two of you?
服务员:就你们两位吗?

Kevin: Yep, a table please.
凯文:是的,请安排一张子。

(They sit down at a table)
(他们在一张桌子旁坐下)

Kevin: Alright, let's see what's on the menu.
凯文:好了,咱们来看看菜单上有什么。

♦ I Don't care 我无所谓,我不介意

Leave a Comment