306 看望亲朋

Visiting Friend 看望亲朋

1. Hey man, do you want to hang out tonight? 
嘿,伙计,你今晚想出去逛逛吗?

以下两种表达也可以:
Wanna (want to) hang out tonight? 今晚想出去逛吗?
Let's hang out tonight. I don't have anything else to do. 咱们今晚出去逛逛,我没什么其他的事要做。

如果对方同意:
Yeah, let's go out with some other friends too. 好的,咱们也和其他一些朋友出去玩玩。
Sure, sounds good. Let me get ready and you can come over. 好啊,听起来不错。我准备一下,你就可以过来了。

如果对方另有安排:
Sorry man. I got a date with my girlfriend. 不好意思,哥们儿。我和我女朋友有约会了。

2. You can bring your girlfriend if you want. 
如果你原意的话可以带你女朋友来。

或者可以说:
Your girlfriend's cool. You can bring her if you want. 你女朋友很不错,如果你愿意的话可以带地来。
I don't mind if you want to bring your girlfriend, man. 哥们儿,如果你想带你女朋友过来,我不会介意的。

对方得到你的允许肯定会很高兴的:
Yeah, that'd be awesome. 好的,那太好了。
不过得先问问当事人啦:
I'll ask her first, but sure. 我要先问问她,但我可以肯定。
I'm not sure if she want to, but I'll check it out. 我不确定她是否原意来,但我会确认一下的。

3. Let's all celebrate my return with a movie. 
为了庆祝我的归来咱们都去看电影吧。

看电影还可以说:
Let's all go to the movie theatre tonight. 今晚咱们都去电影院吧。
Let's bring everybody to the movies tonight. 今晚咱们把大家带去看电影吧。

对于这样的提议,一般不会有人拒绝的:
Awesome, let's meet up and check out the movie times. 太好了,咱们见面再确认电影的放映时间吧。
Sure, I'll pick everybody up and we'll meet you there. 好的,我去接大家,我们在那儿和你见面。

4. Hey man! What's up?
嘿,哥们儿!怎么了?

老朋友见面,多问候一声又何妨:
Hey! It's good to see you again, dude. What's up? 嘿,很高兴见再到你,兄弟。最近怎么样?
What's up? Tell me how you've been while I was gone. 最近怎么样啊?告诉我,我不在的时候你怎么样啊?

生活有好有差,对亲戚朋友就不要隐瞒了:
Life's been pretty good. 生活还挺不错。
Nothing much, dude. I just got a new car. 没什么,兄弟。我就买了辆新车。
My girlfriend and I broke up, but it's not too bad. 我女朋友和我分手了,不过还不是太糟糕。
There is so much shit going on. Life is crazy right now! 糟糕的事太多了,现在的生活简直是疯了。

dude n. 哥们儿,伙计

5. How's your family doing? 
你的家人怎么样?
以下的表达意思都一样:
Is your family alright too? 你的家人也都好吗?
Has your family been doing well too? 你的家人也都还好吧?

一般的客套容:
We've been family, you know. Same old, same old. 我们还是一家人,你知道的。老样子,老样子。

还可以向对方的家人:
Yeah, they're alright. I hope your family is cool too. 是的他们都挺好,我希望你的家人也都挺好。


说明实际情况:
They've not been better, but they're okay. 他们前阵子不太好,不过现在没事了。

6. Alright, it was good seeing you again. I'll catch you later. 
好的,再见到你真好,我稍后就系你。

其他的客套招呼:
Hey, it was fun seeing you, but I have to go. See you! 嘿,见到你很高兴,但我走了。再见!
See you later, man. Good seeing you. 一会儿见,哥们儿。见到你真好。

回答可以比较简单:
Yeah, bye. 好的,再见。
Good to see you too, late. 见到你也很不错,一会儿见。

Visiting Friends Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey, how have you been?
凯文:嘿,最近怎么样?

Mabel: Pretty good, pretty good.Wanna go see that new movie?
梅布尔:挺不错,挺不错。想要去看那部新电影吗?

Kevin: That'd be fun. Let's pick up everyone else and we can go see it.
凯文:那肯定很好玩。我去接其他人,我们大家一起去看。

Mabel: Awesome, they're all really excited to see you again. They wanna hear all of your crazy stories!
梅布尔:太好了,他们再见到你肯定很兴奋。他们都想听你那些稀奇古怪的故事呢!

Kevin: Wel I don't have too many crazy stories, but I have a few. Do you want me to drive?
凱 文:哦,我没太多稀奇古怪的故事,不过也还有几个。你想让我开车吗?
Mabel: Nah, don't worry about to dive.
梅布尔:不用,别担心,我会开车。

Kevin: Alright, let's pick up Dan first. He lives closest.
凯文:好吧,咱们先去接丹,他住得最近。

Mabel: Okay, you get shotgun. 
梅布尔:好吧,你坐到前排座位去吧。

Kevin: Awesome, I never get shotgun! 
凯文:太好了,我还从来没有坐过前排!

Mabel: You're funny. Alright, let's go!
梅布尔:你可真逗,好了,咱们走吧!

get shotgun 坐到前排座位(俚语)

Leave a Comment