1504 电话亭

 

Telephone Booth/Collect Calling 电话亭

1. Hi there, where is the nearest public phone? 你好,最近的公用电话在哪里?

这个表达也是非常不错的喊: 
Excuse me, is there a phone booth around here? 打扰一下,这附近有公用电话吗? 

如果对方知道,就会回答: 
Yeah man, right over there. 有,伙计,就在那儿。
The nearest phone is right around the comer. 最近的公用电话就在拐角处。 

♦ phone booth 公用电话亭 
♦ around the corner 在拐角处

2 Hello there, I'd like to make a collect call. 你好,我想打个对方付费电话。

你还可以更礼貌地说: 
Could I make a collect call, please? 我能打个对方付费的电话吗?

接线员问你的信息: 
Yes, may I have your name?好的,能告诉我你的名字吗?
♦ collect call 对方付费电话

3. Operator, could I make a collect call to Samantha Heart? 接线员,我能打个对方付费的电话给萨曼莎·哈特吗?

打对方付费的电话一般会有一些特殊的要求:
Absolutely, could I have your credit card number? 当然可以, 能告诉我你的信用卡号吗?

4. Hi, I have a calling card. 嗨,我有张电话卡。

如果你想更明确一点儿: 
Hello operator, I'd like to use my calling card. 你好,接线员, 我想用我的电话卡。 

对方一般会要求: 
Sure, Could I have the code on the back? 好的,能告诉我背面的卡号吗? (这一般相当于在中国用IC卡打电话一样,要输入卡号和密码。) 

♦ calling card 电话卡

5. The phone over there needs to be fixed. 那边那部电话需要修理了。

你还可以说: 
Excuse me, your phone is broken. 抱歉,你的电话坏了。 

道歉,并给出解决方法: 
Oh man, I'm sorry, we'll get that fixed. 哦,伙计,对不起,我们会修理的。

6. Sorry to have to keep you waiting. 抱歉, 让你久等了。

如果你占用公用电话太长的时间,而恰好后面还有人在等着用电话, 你打完后可以这么礼貌地对等待的人说,对方也会很理解地说声: 
That's okay. 没关系。

Telephone Booth Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hello operator, could I make a collect call to Denver. My card number is 789.
凯文:你好接线员,我能打个对方付費的电话到丹佛吗, 我的卡号是789。 

Operator. Sure, let me patch you through. Do you accept the fee? 
接线员:好的,我来给徐接通你, 接受这费用吗?

Kevin: Yes. 
凯文:好的。 

Operator: One moment please. 
接线员:请稍等。

Kevin: Alright. 
凯文:好的。

Operator. We're experiencing some trouble. Would you care to use a different phone?
接线员:我们这儿正有些麻烦。你介意用别的电话吗?

Kevin: Yeah, I guess so. (angry)

凯文:是的,我想是的。(生气) 

(Kevin tries another pay phone) 
(凯文试另一部付费电话) 

Kevin: Hello operator. Could I make a collect call to Denver? 
凯文:你好,接线员,我能打个对方付费的电话到丹佛吗? 

Operator: Sure, what's your card number? 
接线员:好的,你的卡号是多少? 

Kevin: 789. I just bought it today. 
凯文:789。我今天刚买的。 

Operator: Ok, you're all set. Please hold. 
接线员:好的,都好了,请别挂电话。 

Kevin: Thank god! 
凯文:谢天谢地!

♦ patch through 接通(电话)

Leave a Comment