110 自驾车

Drive a Car 自驾车

1. Hello, I’d like to pick up my rental car please
你好,我想来取我租的车。

更客气点的说法:
I rented a car from you, could I pick it up please? 我从你们这里租了辆车, 我能取了吗?

或者租车:
I’d like to rent a car, please. 我想租辆车。

对方询问你的信息:
Sure, no problem. Could I get your name? 好的,没问题,我能知道你的名字吗?

♦ rental adj. 租赁的

2. What do I need to do to rent a car?
我要怎样做才能租车呢?

直接请人帮忙租车;
I would like to rent a car. Can you help me! 我想租辆车,你能帮我吗?

系要资料:
Yes. Just give me your passport or ID please. 好的,请把你的护照或身份证给我就行。

3. Is it faster to walk or drive?
是走路快还是开车快?

做一下比较:
Will it take me longer to walk? 走路会花更长的时间吗?
Should I just drive? 我该开车吗?

当然是开车了:
It’s quicker by car. 开车更快。
I think it’s faster to drive. 我觉得开车更快。

万一堵车的话,走路是更好的选择:
I believe it’ll take longer if you drive. 我想你开车的话会花更长的时间。

4. Where can shop for gas?

我在哪里能停下来加油?

复杂点的表达:
I need to stop for gas, where should I go? 我要停下来加油,该往哪里走?

踏破铁鞋无觅处:
There’s a place right down here… 这里就正好有个地方……

5. l got shotgun!

我坐副驾驶座!

进一步强调:
I call shotgun!我坐副驾驶座!

互不相让:
You always get shotgun! 你总是坐副驾驶座!
♦ shotgun n. 副驾驶座(美国俚语)

6. No outlet!

禁行!

类似的说法:
No passing! 禁止超车!
No parking! 禁止停车!
Can I park my car here? 这儿可以停车吗?

看看标志牌吧:
No, this is a no-parking zone. 不行,这一带禁止停车。

♦ outlet n. 出口
♦ no-parking zone 禁止停车地带

7. I’ll drive you home.
我会开车送你回家。

主动讨好的说法:
Let me drive you home. 让我开车送你回家吧。

表达谢意:
Thank you very much. 多谢你了。

Drive a Car Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey guys, thanks for picking me up, I thought I’d be stranded out here all night.
凯文:嘿,哥们儿,谢谢你们来接我,我还以为我要在这里流浪一个晚上呢。

Friend: No problem. Sucks you missed your bus though.
朋友:不客气,不过你错过了公交车实在是太糟了。

Kevin: Yeah, that’s $10. I won’t be seeing again.
凯文:是啊,那是10美元呢。我再也见不到了。

Friend: Alright, hop in the back seat. Steve has shotgun.
朋友:好了,上车吧,坐后排的位置,史蒂夫坐在前面了。

Kevin: Aright. Hey, would you mind putting on some music?
凯文:好的。嘿, 放点音乐好吗?

Friend: OK, as long as it’s not rap. Steve, put some tunes on.
朋友:好的,只要不是说唱音乐就行。史蒂夫放点音乐吧。

Kevin: Steve, could you turn that up? I love this song!
凯文:史蒂夫,你能把那个开大点儿吗?我喜欢那首歌!

Friend: OK, but only if you buckle up. I don’t need a ticket.
朋友:好啦,你只要系好安全带就行, 我可不想来张罚单。

Kevin: Nobody does. The economy is pretty bad.
凯文: 谁也不想。这经济情况太糟糕了。

Friend: It’ll get better.
朋友:v会变好的。

strand vi. 搁浅, 处于困境
rap n. 说唱音乐
buckle up 系好安全带, 把……扣紧

Leave a Comment