Retrieve the Luggage 行李提取
1. Where is the luggage pickup spot?
行李提取处在哪里?
还可以换种说法:
Where do I have to go to pick up my luggage? 我该在哪里领取行李?
I need my luggage, where can I find it? 我要领取行李,我在哪里能找到?
对方会告诉你:
Right down the hallways. 就在那过道下面。
spot n. 场所,地点
2. I lost a piece of luggage.
我丢失了一件行李。
也可以说:
I seem to have lost my luggage. 我的行李好像丢了。
机场工作人员会跟你说:
Let me attempt to assist you. 我尽力帮你找。
♦ attempt to 尝试,试图,尽力
3. I’m missing a carry-on.
我丢失了一件随身行李。
如果行李是在飞机上丢失的:
It looks like i’m missing one of my carry-ons from the plane. 我好像在飞机上丢失了一件随身携带的行李。
Could I check the plane for a carry-on on mine? 我能查查飞机上是否有我一件随身携带的行李吗?
工作人员会给你帮忙:
Let me try and help find it. 我尽力帮你找。
但不会允许你再返回飞机:
I’m sorry, but we can’t admit anyone back on to the plane. 很抱歉,我们不允许任何人回到飞机上去。
♦ carry-on n. 手提行李, 随身行李
4. When can I pick up my luggage?
我什么时候能领取行李?
以下两种说法都可以:
Do you know when l can get my luggage? 你知道我什么时候能领取行李吗?
Is my luggage ready yet? 我的行李准备好了吗?
如果一切准备妥当,工作人员会要求:
Yes, can I have your name? 好的, 我能知道你的名字吗?
5. What happens if I get the wrong luggage?
如果我领错行李了会怎么样?
同样的说法还有:
What would happen if I picked out the wrong luggage? 如果我领错行李了会怎么样?
机场工作人员给你的官方答复:
We will ask you to return it, and announce to those waiting we’ve found it. 我们会要求你归还它, 然后通知那些等待取行李的人我们已经找到了他们的行李。
Retrieve Your Luggage Conversation
Clerk: Hi, there. I hope you had a good fight
职员:你好, 希望您飞行旅途愉快。
Kevin: I did, thank you. Which conveyor belt will my luggage be on?
凯文:旅途不错,谢谢你。我的行李在哪条传送带上?
Clerk: It’s right over there, sir.
职员:就在那边,先生。
Kevin: Okay, thank you.
凯文:好的,谢谢你。
凯文:是吗?那太糟糕了。有人在等我了。
Stranger: Better call them and tell them you’ll be late.
陌生人:最好给他们打个电话告诉他们你会晚一点。
Kevin: Alright. Thanks for the warning.
凯文:好的,谢谢你的提醒。
Stranger: No problem. Oh, there’s a bag. Good luck.
陌生人:没关系。哦, 那是我的行李。祝你好运。
Kevin: Thanks.