501 百货商店

Department Stores 百货商店

1. Hey, want to go to the mall today? 
嘿,今天想去商场吗?

逛商场去了:
Hey, I was going to the mall today, want to come? 嘿,我今天要去商场,想去吗?
Want to come with me to the mall today? 今天想和我一起去商场吗?

等等我呀:
Sure, let me get my coat! 好的,等我穿上衣服啊!
Yeah man, what time are you leaving? 好的,你什么时候走啊?

mall n. 商场,购物中心

2. I need some groceries. 
我要买些食品了。

要买吃的东西了:
We're out of groceries. We need to go buy some. 我们没有食品了,我们需要去买些了。
Looks like we need groceries again. 看起来我们又需要买食品了。
Bummer. We better go to Wal-Mart today. 懒汉,我们今天该去沃尔玛了。

没钱啦:
♦ Oh man, I'm out of money! 哦,天哪,我没钱了。
♦ be out of 没有,用完

3. I need to get some new shoes. 
我需要买新鞋了。
要买新鞋了:
My shoes are really starting to wear out. I need some new ones. 我的鞋子真的快磨破了,我需要买新鞋了。
These shoes are getting old. Let's go get you some new ones. 这些鞋子都旧了,咱们去给你买些新的吧。
Wow, those shoes are gross! You need to go get a new pair. 哇,这些鞋子太恶心了!你得去买双新的。

我也要买:
I'll come with you. I could use a new pair too. 我和你一起去,我也要买双新鞋。

♦ wear out 磨损,穿破,用坏
♦ gross adj. 恶心的

4. Want to come with me to get some clothes? 
想和我一起去买些衣服吗?

想去买衣服吗:
Hey, I'm leaving to go get some clothes, want to come? 嘿,我要去买些衣服,想一起去吗?
I'm going to the mall to shop for some clothes, want to come with? 我要去市场买些衣服,想一起去吗?

好啊,我也要买呢:
Yeah, I need to get Some new ones for school. 好的,我需要买些新衣服上学穿。
Sure man, I need a new pair of pants.好的,我要买条裤子。

5. These shirts are pretty nice, but I'm looking for something warmer. 
这些衬衫都挺好的,不过我要找些更暖和点的。

挑来挑去都不太合适:
I need something warmer than that. 我要比那件更暖和些的。
I like that sweater, but it's just too hot for it right now. 我喜欢那件毛衣,但现在穿太热了。
6. I'd like to see some coats. 
我想看看上衣。

买上衣:
I want to buy some coats. 我想买上衣。
Have you got any coats here? 你们这里有上衣卖吗?

导购指路:
Yes, this way please. 有,这边请。

7. Can we go to the electronics department after this?
买完这个后我们去电器区看看吧?

再去买些别的吧:
I need to get some food. Can we go to the grocery section after we're done here? 我要买些食品,在这里买完后我们去食品区吧?
My nephew's birthday is coming up. Want to get him something from the toy department? 我侄子的生日快到了,要在玩具店给他买些什么吗?
I need to get a card. Can we go to that aisle after we're done here? 我要买张卡。在这里买完后我们去那个过道吧?

好的,我也要买:
Sure, I need something from there, too. 好的,我也要从那里买些东西。

♦ electronics department 电器区,电器部
♦ aisle n. 过道,通道

8. Are you having a sale now? 
你们现在有打折吗?

打折吗:
Is all the goods on sale? 这些商品都打折吗?
Is everything in the store on sale? 商店里的所有东西都打折吗?

最后一天了,要买就赶紧啊:
Yes, but today is the last day. 有,不过今天是最后一天了。

没打折了:
Sorry, we haven't. 抱歉,没有了。

♦ have a sale 降价销售,打折

9. Could I have a look at that ring in the showcase? 
我能看看陈列柜里那个戒指吗?
还可以这样说:
Am I allowed to look at that ring in the showcase?我能看看陈列柜里那个戒指吗?
I'd like to look at that ring in the showcase. 我想看看陈列柜里那个戒子。

售货员拿出来给你看:
Of course Please wait a minute. 好的,请稍等。

♦ showcase n. 陈列柜

Department Stores Conversation 对话

Debra: Hey, want to go to the mall today? 
黛布拉:嘿,今天想去商场吗?

Kevin: Sure, when do you want to go?
凯文:好的,你什么时候去?

Debra: Right now.
黛布拉:现在

(Debra and Kevin head to the mall)
(黛布拉和凯文前往商场)

Debra: Oh, I really need to get some new shoes.
黛布拉:哦,我确实需要买双新鞋了。

Kevin: Alight. We can go to the shoe store after we look for some new shirts.
凯 文:好吧。我们看完衬衫后此就去鞋店。

Debra: OK. What Kind of shirt are you looking for?
黛布拉:好的,你想看什么样的衬衫?

Kevin: Something kind of dark and neutral looking. Nothing flashy.
凯文:带黑色的、比较中性的。不要太花哨了。

Debra: Hmm, I don't know, man. It looks like flashy stuff is in right now.
黛布拉:嗯,我不知道,伙计。好像现在流行花哨的东西。

Kevin: Yeah, I think you're right. Well, let's go look at some shoes anyway.
凱文:是啊,你说得没错。好了,咱们去看鞋吧。

Debra: Alright, I hope they have something I actually want this time.
黛布拉:好的,这次我希望他们有些我确实想买的东西。

♦ neutral adj. 中性的,非彩色的
♦ flashy adj. 艳俗的,花哨的

Leave a Comment