201 见面问候

Greeting 见面问候

1. Hey! Thanks for picking me up from the airport. How are you doing?
嘿!谢谢你来机场接我。你还好吗?

见到来接机的朋友:
What's up, man? Thanks for picking me up. 最近怎么样,哥们儿?谢谢你来接我。
How have you been? Thanks for getting me. 谢谢你来接我。

好朋友之间不需客气:
No problem, man! I've been good, how about you? 不用谢,哥们儿!我挺好的,你呢?
Don't worry about it. I've been great, how are you doing? 没事儿。我挺好的,你还好吧?
You're welcome. I'm fine, What's up with you? 不客气,我挺好的,你怎么样?

2. (In response to what's up) Nothing much. (回答 what's up)
没什么事。

还是照旧:
Same old same old. 老样子,老样子。

有好多要说的话:
I have a bunch of stuff to tell you! 我有好多事要跟你说!

再次见面要好好聚聚:
We need to catch up after we get to your house! 我们到你家后得好好聚聚!

那是必须的:
Sure thing. Let's get going.那是当然的, 咱们快走吧。

♦ a bunch of 一连串,一大堆
♦ stuff n. 事情,东西
♦ catch up 聚会,小聚
♦ Sure thing 当然, 一定, 毫无疑问的

3. How's everything?
怎么样, 还好吧?

同样的问候还有:
How's everything? 还好吧?
How's everything going? 一切都还好吧?
How's it going? 还好吗?
How are things? 情况怎么样?

回答可根据自己的具体情况:
Same as always. 和平常一样。
So-SO. 还凑合吧。
Not bad. 还可以。
It's going pretty well. 一切很顺利。
Terrible. 很糟糕。

so-so adj. 总算过得去的, 不好也不坏的

4. Did nothing exciting happen while I was gone? 
我走的这段时间没发生过什么让人激动的事情吗?

还可以简短些:
What happened while I was away? 我不在的时候发生什么事了吗?
How has your life been since I left? 我走后你的生活怎么样啊?

没什么事:
Nothing too crazy happened. 没发生什么太疯狂的事。

有点儿遗憾:
You missed a ton of stuff.

这里不太方便,
We can talk all about it in the car. 我们在车上谈吧。

♦ a ton of 大量的, 许多的

5. It’s great to see you.
见到你真是太好了。

再次见面的喜悦:
Seeing you again is great. 再见你真是太好了。
I’m glad we can hang out again. 我很高兴我们又能聚聚了。
It’s good seeing you again. 再见到你挺好的。

久别重逢大家的感觉都是一样的:
Yeah. 是啊。
It’s great to see you too 我也很高兴再见到你。

♦ hang out 闲逛, 待在一起, 聚会

6. Long time no see.
好久没见了。

稍微正式点的说法:
I haven’t seen you for a long time. 我已经很久没见你了。
I hayen’t seen you for ages. 我已经很久没见你了。

常见的回答,
Yeah, it’s been so long. 是啊,好久没见。
Yeah. too long 是阿, 是很长时间了。
Yeah, how have you been? 是呀,你还好吗?

7. It’s a nice day, isn’t it?
天气多好啊,不是吗?

与陌生人搭讪,还可以这么说:
A lovely day, isn’t it? 多好的天气啊,不是吗?
It’s a fine day today, isn’t? 今天天气不错, 不是吗?

回答展开话题:
Yeah, it really is. 是啊,确实不错。

8. Where did you park?
你把车停哪儿了?

朋友见面后找车:
Do you remember where you parked? 你还记得把车停哪儿了吗?
These airport parking lots are so confusing. Where is your car? 机场的这些停车场真是太混乱了,你的车在哪儿?

有点儿惊讶:
I parked right over there. 我就停在那儿啊。

胸有成竹:
Don’t worry. I remember! 别担心,我记得的!
♦ confusing adj. 混乱的, 无秩序的, 令人困惑的

Greeting Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey! It’s good to see you again!
凯文:嘿,再见到你真是太好了!
Steve: You too, man. What’s up?
史蒂夫:我也是,哥们儿。最近怎么样?
Kevin: I have a ton of stuff to tell you.
凯文: 我有好多事要跟你说。
Steve: Save it for the ride home. I want to get going!
史蒂夫: 在回家的路上还是省省吧, 我想快点儿走!
Kevin: Yeah? Why in such hurry?
凯文:是吗? 干吗这么急?
Steve: I have some other friends I want you to meet. They’re waiting in the car.
史蒂夫:我想让你见见我其他的朋友。他们在车里等着呢。

Kevin: Oh, okay. Cool. I can’t wait to meet them.
凯文:哦,好吧。太好了,我都等不及要见他们了。

Steve: Yeah. Don’t worry, they’re really nice.
斯蒂夫:是啊,别担心,他们真的挺好的。
Kevin: Well that’s good. I’m glad you didn’t make any jerk friends while I was away. (laughs)
凯 文: 哦, 那太好了。我很高兴我不在的时候你没有交什么混蛋朋友。(笑)

Steve: Of course not! Come on, let’s go.

史蒂夫: 当然没有了! 快点, 咱们走吧。
Kevin: Sure.
凯文:好的。

Leave a Comment