303 睡觉起床

Sleeping and Waking up 睡觉起床

1. I really need to relax and take a nap. 
我真的需要休息睡一会儿。

同样还可以这样说:
I'm gonna (going to) go and take a nap. 我要去睡一会儿。
I think I'll take a nap. 我想我要睡一会儿。

对方可能会提醒你:
You shouldn't sleep too long. You have to fix your schedule. 你不应该睡太长时间,你得安排你的日程。

♦ take a nap 小睡一下
♦ schedule n. 计划表,日程安排表

2. I'm exhausted. Wake me up in a bit. 
我好累,一会儿叫醒我。

对方会回答:
Alright. I'll wake you up in about an hour. 好的,一小时后我叫醒你。

老熟人之间还可以说:
I'll make sure you don't sleep too long. 我保证你不会睡太长时间的。

♦ exhausted adj. 精疲力竭的
♦ in a bit 一小会儿

3. My sleeping schedule is going to be so messed up for a while. 
我的睡眠排程一时变得乱糟糟的。

远道而归,时差确实是令人头疼的事:
This jetlag is going to kill me! 这时差综合症简直要我的命。
I can’t wait until this jetlag wears off… 我不能等到时差综合症消失了……

对方会给你建议,调整时差:
Just set your alarm so you can fix it faster. 你定位一下闹钟,这样你就能更快地调整了。

♦ mess up 搞措,陷入困境
♦ for a while 暂时,一时
♦ jetlag n. 时差综合症
♦ wear off 磨损,逐渐消逝

4. I’m going to bed for the night. Goodnight!
我要上床睡觉去了,晚安!

还可以这样表达:
I’m heading to bed. Night everyone. 我要上床睡觉了,各位晚啊。
Goodnight, I’m going to sleep. 晚安,我要去睡觉了。

对方也会同样祝你:
Good Night. 晚安。
Sweet dreams. 做个好梦。

5. How early should I set my alarm?
我该把闹钟定多早呢?

还可以这样试探着问:
Should I set my alarm early? 我该把闹钟定早点儿吗?
I’m going to set my alarm. When do you think I should wake up? 我要定闹钟,你觉得我该什么时候醒?

还是尽量早一点儿起来吧:
Try to wake up by 8 a.m. 尽量8点起来吧。
Don’t set it any later than 9. 不能定得晚于9点。

6. Ugh, I’m still tired. 
啊,我还是很累。
还可以这样直截了当地表明想多睡一会儿:
I want to sleep for a little longer. 我想再睡一会儿。
l want to sleep some more. 我想再多睡一会儿。

Sleeping and Waking up Conversation 对话

Kevin: Morning
凯文:早上好。
Mom: Good morning, honey. Did you sleep well?
妈妈:早上好,宝贝。睡得还好吗?

Kevin: Yeah, but I’m still tired.
凯文:还好,但我还是很累。

Mom: Eat some breakfast.
妈妈:吃点早餐吧。
Kevin: I don’t want to eat too early. It’ll make me feel sick!
凯文:我不想吃得太早了,这会让我感觉恶心的!
Mom: And it’ll give you more energy.
妈妈:这会给你更多的能量。
Kevin: Maybe in a bit. I just want some coffee first.
凯文:那就过会儿吃吧。我想先喝点儿咖啡。

Mom: Okay, I Just made some. Help yourself. You have a long day today

妈妈:好的,我刚好煮了点。你自己随便喝吧, 今天可够你忙的。
Kevin: Thanks.. Ugh, don’t remind me.
凯文:谢谢……啊,别催我啊。
Mom: (laughs) Don’t complain and just drink your coffee.
妈妈:(笑)别发牢骚了,喝你的咖啡吧。

Leave a Comment