504 寻找减价商品

Searching for Sales 寻找减价商品

1. Have you checked the sales in the paper?
你看了报纸上的销售信息吗?

看报纸上的销售广告:
The paper came today. Did you see the sales?今天的报纸来了,你看到折价销售信息了吗?

看过了:
Yep. here they are. 看了,在这儿呢。

2. Do you guys have a section of things on sale?
你们有什么东西减价销售吗?

礼貌询问能否退货:
Does your store have a clearance sale? 你们店有清仓甩卖的东西吗?
I’m curious if you have any deals or promotions going on. 我想知道你们是否有什么处理品或促销活动吗?

有,天天都物美价廉
Yes, we do. It’s right over there. 有,我们有。就在那里。
We sure do. Here’s a list of all of our items on sale. 我们当然有了。这单子上有我们所有减价销售的商品。

♦ clearance sale 清仓甩卖

3. These items are on BOGO. 
这些东西买一送一。

快来买
These items are buy one get one free. 这些东西买一送一。
Everything here is buy one, get one free! 这里的所有东西都买一送一。
这可是个好机会:
Awesome, that’s a great deal! 太好了,那可是笔好买卖!

♦ BOGO 买一送一,是Buy One Get One 的首字母缩写

4. This camera is on sale, but it isn’t very good. 
这款相机特价销售,但质量不是很好。

价钱低质量差:
It’s pretty obvious why these speakers are on sale. 很明显为什么这些音箱会特价销售。
This would be a good deal if it wasn’t in such bad shape. 如果样子不是那么难看的话,这可能会是笔不错的买卖。

一分钱一分货:
Yeah, it looks like it. 是啊,看上去就是这样。
Seems like they’re just trying to rip off the customer.看起来他们只是想敲诈顾客。

♦ obvious adj. 明显的,显著的
♦ rip off 敲诈,敲竹杠

5. I can’t wait until the sales on Black Friday!
我都等不及“黑色星期五”的清仓甩卖了!

盼着清仓大甩卖啊:
When Black Friday comes around, the sales are incredible.
当“黑色星期五”快来的时候,清仓甩卖简直让人不敢相信。

Black Friday 黑色星期五,每年感恩节的第二天,老夫们称之为“Black Friday sale”。据说每年的这一天各个商家都会推出非常优厚的大减
价。很多优惠到难以置信的地步。所以每逢这个时候,各大商场门口早早的就会排满了等着进场的人群。

♦ incredible adj. 难以置信的

6. It’s always nice to buy holiday stuff after the holiday is over. 

节日过后再买节日的东西总是很划算的。

要这样精打细算:
Buying holiday items late is always very, very, cheap.
节日的东西总是非常非常便宜。

确实是这样:
Yeah. I heard  that 是的,我听说了。

7. Oh look, they’re having a sale on all women’s shirts! 
哦,看,所有的女式衬衫都清仓甩卖!

好不容易遇到这样的机会;
Oh nice, a sale on all men’s ties. 哦,太好了,所有的男式领带都打折。
I was looking for some shoes, looks like they’re all on sale. 我看了些鞋,好像都减价销售。

Searching for Sales Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey, did you see the paper this morning?
凯文:嘿,你看今天早上的报纸了吗?

Debra: Yeah, why?
黛布拉:看了,怎么了?

Kevin: Were there any sales in it?
凯文:上面有什么打折的信息吗?
Debra: Yeah, Best Buy has some stuff going on and Wal-Mart does too.
黛布拉:百思买有些商品打折销售,沃尔玛也有。

Kevin: Oh, I wonder if they have any cameras on sale. I wanted one of those.
凯文:哦,我想知道他们的相机有没有打折的,我想买一个。

Debra: Yeah, it looks like you get a mail-in refund fifty bucks when you buy a camera.
黛布拉:有啊,如果你买个相机,好像可以得到50美元的邮寄退款。

Kevin: Oh wow, that’s not bad at all. Let’s go check it out
凯文:哦,哇,那太划算了。咱们去看看吧。

Debra: Alright, let me get ready.

黛布拉:好的,我准备一下。
(The guys head to Best Buy)
(两人前往百思买)

Debra: Excuse me. I saw an ad where you can get a mail in refund on a camera. 
黛布拉:打扰一下,我看到你们的广告,买一个相机有50美元的邮寄退款。

Salesman: Oh, yeah. That sale applies to all of the cameras on the left wall over here.
销售员:哦,是的。这边左面塔上的所有相机都这样销售。

Kevin: Oh these aren't bad. What do we need to do in order to get the refund?
凯文:哦,那还挺划算的。我们怎样才能得到退款呢?

Salesman: Just fill out the form online and mail in a copy of your receipt!
销售员:只要在网上填写张表格,把收据复印件寄过来就行。

Kevin: Alright, I'll take it. Thank you!

Best Buy 百思买,全球最大的家用电器和电子产品的零售和分销及租务集团。
apply to 适用
fill out 填写

Leave a Comment