1308 旅行归来

 

Back From the Trip 旅行归来

1. That trip was a lot of fun. 那趟旅行真好玩。

一次快乐的旅行: 
I had a lot of fun on our trip。我在旅行途中玩得很高兴。 
That was so much fun. 那太好玩了。 
I had fun. Did you guys? 我玩得很开心。你们呢? 

大家都玩得很开心:
I agree. I had a lot of fun too. 没错,我也玩得很开心。
Yeah man, that was an awesome vacation. 是的,哥们,这是一个很不錯的假期。 
It was good. 很不错。

2. It's so nice to be home. 回到家真好。

想念家的味道:
It's great to be back. 回来真好。
Being back home I feel so nice. 回到家我感觉很不错。 
It's good to be back home. 回到家感觉很不错。

没错,同感: 
Yeah, I feel the same way. 是啊,我也有同感。

在家也希望还是假期: 
It kind of sucks that our vacation is over, though. 不过我们的假期结束了还真有点儿不舒服。
3. I'm so tired from the trip. 这次旅行我很累。

旅行好玩但也很累: 
Im Pretty exhausted from the trip. 这次旅行我特别累。
That trip wore me out. 这次旅行把我累垮了。 

确实如此: 
Me too. I'm gonna crash. 我也是,我要去睡觉了。 

不过你也可以在我这里休息: 
You're welcome to stay here if you're too tired to go back home. 如果你太累了不想回家的话也欢迎你住这儿。 

♦ exhausted adj. 精疲力尽的 
♦ wear out 耗尽,使精疲力尽 
♦ crash vi. 宿夜,睡觉(俚语)

4. I'm going to upload my pictures right away. 我要马上把我的照片传上去。

赶紧把我们旅行的照片发到网上去: 
I'm uploading my pictures right now. 我马上把照片传上去。 
I'm going to post my pictures up now. 我要马上把我的照片贴上去。 
I have to upload my pictures right away. 我得马上把照片传上去。

你传完后我去看看: 
Cool. Tell me when they're all uploaded. 太好了。你传上去的时候告诉我一声啊。 
Alright. I'm going to in the morning. 好的,我明天早上去看。

5. I'm going to call my parents and tell them how the trip went. 我要打电话给我爸妈,告诉他们这次旅行的情况。

把旅游见闻告诉父母:
I'm going to give my parents a call to tell them how the trip went. 我要给我爸妈打个电话,告诉他们这次旅行的情况。 
My parents are probably wondering how the trip went, so I'll give them a call. 我爸妈可能想知道这次旅行的情況,所以我要给他们打个电话。
I'll give my parents a call to tell them all about the trip. 我要给我爸妈打个电话,把这次旅行的所有事情都告诉他们。
 
他们肯定会很喜欢的: 
Yeah, I bet they'd like that. 是啊,我肯定他们会很喜欢的。 
Okay. 好的。

6. Was it good trip? 旅行还好吗?

旅行归来问候: 
Did you have a good journey? 你旅途愉快吗? 

挺不错的: 
Yeah. I have a lot of fun. 挺好的,我玩得很开心。 
Yeah, but I just felt a little tired. 还行,就是感觉有点儿累。

Back From the Trip Conversation 对话

Kevin: I'm so tired, man. I can't believe we had to stay here for 2 extra days Steve.
凯文:我好累啊,哥们儿。真不敢相信我们在这里多呆了两天。

I'm really sorry about that. I didn't know my car would break down.
史蒂夫:真的很抱歉。我没想到车会坏。

Kevin. Nah, it's is not your fault. I'm just glad to be home. 
凯文:不用抱歉,这不是你的錯。我只是很高兴终于到家。

Steve: Yeah. 
史蒂夫:是啊。 

Kevin: We still had a lot of fun. 
凯文:我们还是玩得很开心的。

Steve: That's true. It was a good time. 
史蒂夫:没错。那是一段美好的时光。 

Kevin: Do you want to upload the pictures? 
凯文:你想把照片传上去吗?

Steve: Can we do that later, man? I'm so exhausted. 
史蒂夫:我们能一会儿再弄吗,伙计? 我都筋疲力尽了。

Kevin: Yeah, me too. We'll do it in the morning.
凯文:好的,我也是。我们明天早上弄吧。

Steve: Do you mind if I crash here?
史蒂夫:我在这儿睡一晚你不会介意吧?

Kevin: Not at all
凯文:当然不会。

Leave a Comment