902 爱恋

 

Falling in Love 爱恋

1. I really like this girl. I think I love her. 我真的喜欢这个女孩,我想我爱上她了。

爱上“她”的理由:

She makes me really happy. I think I love her. 她让我觉得很快乐,我想我愛上她了。
I really think I love her. She's perfect. 我想我真的爱上她了。她太完美了。

跟“她”表白吧:
You should tell her. 你应该告诉她。
That's so sweet, you need to tell her. 那太好了,你应该告诉她。

不要莽撞,先和“她”谈谈:
Do you think she loves you too? You need to talk to her about it. 你觉得地也爱你吗?你得跟她谈谈。

2. My heart beats so fast when I'm around you. 当我在你身边的时候,我的心跳是如此之快。

同样也可以这样说:
You always make my heart beat faster. 你总是让我的心跳加速。

这时美丽的女孩儿可能会羞涩地说:
My heart beats faster around you, too. 在你身边,我的心跳也加達。
当然你也可能会听到让你伤心的回答:
I'm sorry. I'm not sure I feel the same about you. 抱歉,我不确定我的感觉和你的一样。

3. Seeing you always makes me happy. 看到你总让我很快乐。

还可以抒一下情哦:
You know exactly how to make me happy. 你很清楚怎样使我快乐。

你的他或她可能会和你有同样的感觉:
You make me happy too. 你也让我快乐。
I'm glad I can make you happy. You do the same for me. 我很高兴我能让你快乐,你也同样让我快乐。

4. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. 我的生命有你是多么幸运。

恋爱中的人话语再甜美一点也不为过:
I feel blessed to have you in my life. 生命中有你我感觉很幸福。
Having you in my life is a blessing. 生命中有你是一种恩赐。

对方也会和你有相同的感觉:
Of course I feel the same. 我当然也会和你有相同的感觉。

♦ blessed adj. 幸福的,快乐的,喜悦的
♦ blessing n. 恩赐,祝福

5. I feel lucky to know you. 认识你我感觉很幸运。

他或她也会这样迎合你:
I love knowing you too. 认识你我也很高兴。

6. I have something important to talk to you about. 我有些重要的事情要跟你说。

当然也可以这样旁敲侧击:
I have something important to say. 我有些重要的事情要说。
I want to tell you something. 我想告诉你一些事情。

对方可能会羞涩地明知故问:
What is it? 是什么?
7. I love you. 我爱你。

这样的表白也很直接:
I'm in love with you. 我爱上你了。
I've fallen in love with you. 我爱上你了。

如果对方也爱你,也可以这么直白地回答:
I love you too. 我也爱你。

或者含蓄一点儿:
I feel the same. 我也有同感。

但是如果对方对你根本没感觉,你就自个儿伤心去吧,
I don't think I love you back. I'm sorry. 对不起,我觉得我并不爱你。

♦ be in love with 与......恋爱
♦ fall in love with 爱上......

Falling in Love Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey, I wanted to talk.
凯文:嘿,我想跟你谈谈。

Linda: Sure. What's up?
琳达:好的,怎么了?

Kevin: I have something to tell you.
凯文:我有些事情要告诉你。

Linda: Alright. What is it?
琳达:好的,是什么?

Kevin: We've become really close and I've always felt a connection between us, from the first time we met.
凯文:我们确实走好很亲近了,从我第一次见面开始,我就总觉得我们之间有一种联系。
Linda. Me too. I really like you, Kevin.

Kevin: I like you too. How could I not? You're an amazing girl.
凯文:我也喜欢你。我又何尝不是呢?你是最棒的女孩。

Linda: Aw, that's so sweet of you. Thank you. 
琳达:哦,你真是太好了,谢谢你。

Kevin: I'm only speaking the truth. You're my best friend. Actually, you're more than my best friend. I think I've fallen in love with you.
凯文:我只是说实话而已。你是我最好的朋友,事实上,你不仅仅是我最好的朋友,我觉得我已经爱上你了。 
Linda: Aw, Kevin. That makes me so happy. I love you too.
琳达:哦,凯文。这让我很快乐,我也爱你。

connection n. 关系,联系

Leave a Comment