803 听讲座

 

Lecture 听讲座

1. I like the way this professor teaches. 我喜欢这个教授的讲课方式。

感情强烈一点:
I really like how he teaches. 我真的很喜欢他讲课。

根据自己的感觉回答:
Really? I'm not a fan. 真的吗?我可不是他的粉丝。
Me too. He's very intellectual. 我也是,他真的很有才。

♦ intellectual adj. 有才智

2. These lectures are so boring. 这些讲座真无聊。

不喜欢这样的讲座:
I'm not a fan of these lectures. 我不喜欢这些讲座。
I don't like these lectures. They just go on and on! 我不喜欢这些讲座,总是没完没了的!

这些讲座确实没意思:
I know what you mean. I would much rather actually do things. 我知道你什么意思。事实上,我宁愿去干点什么。

3. Professor Smith, can I ask you a question?史密斯教授,我能问你一个问题吗?
更礼貌的说法:
Could I ask you a question, Doctor Stafford? 我能问你一个问题吗,斯塔福德博士?

有什么就问吧:
Sure, go ahead. 当然可以,问吧。

有点忙:
No problem, but can it wait a little while? 没问题,但是等一小会儿行吗?

♦ go ahead(经某人允许)开始做

4. Could I get a copy of this lecture? 我可以备份这个讲座吗?

这样也行:
Is there any way I could get a copy of our lecture? 有什么方法可以拿到我们讲座的备份吗?

很简单的事情:
Yes, they're available online. 可以,网上就有。

5. How was today's lecture?今天的讲座怎么样?

也可以说:
How do you like the lecture? 你认为讲座怎么样?

还行吧:
I think it was pretty good. 我觉得不错。

催眠曲啊:
It was so boring that I fell asleep. 太无聊了,我都睡着了。

♦ fall asleep 入睡

6. What was the lecture about? 讲座是关于什么的?

回答讲座的内容:
How to protect cultural legacies. It was really thought-provoking. 讲的是如何保护文化遗产,很发人深省。
It was about how to improve your creativity. 讲座是关于如何提高你的创造力的。

♦ legacy legacy) n. 遗产
♦ thought-provoking adj. 发人深省的,引人深思的

7. Do you think it's useful to listen to a lecture? 你觉得听讲座管用吗?

不同的观点有不同的回答:
I think so. 我觉得有用。
I don't think so. 我不这样认为。

8. What lectures are there to be held this week? 这周有什么讲座啊?

可以具体回答:
A series of lectures on Jane Austen.关于简。奥斯汀的系列讲座。

如果你也不知道:
I don't know. You can ask somebody else. 我不知道,你可以问问其他人。

Lecture Conversation 对话

Kevin: Wow. his lecture has been going on for an hour.
凯文:哇,这讲座都进行了一个小时了。

Amber: Yeah, but I think it's pretty interesting.
安博:是啊,但是我觉得很有意思啊。

Kevin: I guess so. I'm just sick of listening.
凯文:我也这么想,我只是听烦了。

Amber: Me too. But this is what college is all about.
安博:我也是。但这就是大学啊。

Kevin: Yeah, yeah.
凯文:是啊,是啊。

Amber: Are you taking notes? 
安博:你在做笔记吗?

Kevin: Yeah, but they're getting worse as time goes on.
凯文:是啊,时间越长我写得越乱。
Amber: That's OK Just keep at it!
安博:没事。继续写!

Kevin: I'm trying. How do you do that?
凯文:我在尽力。你是怎么做到的呢?

Amber: Perseverance
安博:坚持不懈。

♦ keep at sth. 坚持干,继续做某事
perseverance 坚持不懈

Leave a Comment