505 售后服务

Customer Service 售后服务

1. This camera has broken I need to return it. 
这个相机坏了,我要退货。

东西坏了要退货:
I Bought this camera, and it broke. 我买了这个相机,坏了。
This camera broke today, but I just bought it. 这架相机今天坏了,这可是我刚买的。

请出示收据:
Alright, do you have the receipt? 好的,你有收据吗?

2. Hi, I’d like to make an exchange on this shirt. It doesn’t fit.
嗨,我想把这件衬衫换一下,它不合身。

礼貌询问能否退货:
These clothes don’t fit. Can I exchange them? 这些衣服不合身,我能换一下吗?

服务周到的商店:
Sure, just go find something you like and bring it back. 好的,去找一下你喜欢的衣服拿回来换就行。

♦ make an exchange 交换

3. Can I get my money back for this? 
这个能退款吗?

拿着东西去退款:
Hello, I’d just like to get cash back for this. 你好,这个我想退款。
I’d like my money back, please. 请把钱退给我吧。

要出示收据的:
OK, but I’ll need a receipt to give you cash.好的,不过我需要收据才能给你现金。

4. I just want to get store credit for this.
这个我只想退款。

没有收据能退款吗:
I have this shirt but no receipt. Could I get store credit? 我买了这件衬衫但没有收据。我能退款吗?
I forgot my receipt. Is there any way I can just get store credit? 我忘了带收据了。我有什么办法能得到退款吗?

很想遇到这样的商店:
Sure, let me scan the item in. 好的,我来把它扫一下。

♦ store credit 退货,退款

5. Hi, I had some trouble with an employee.
嗨,我和你们一个员工有点麻烦。

向商店经理投诉:
One of your employees was very rude to me. 你们一个员工对我很粗暴。
One of your employees ignored me when I tried to speak to him! 我要和他说话的时候,你们这个员工不搭理我。

经理会妥善处理的;
I’m so sorry. Did you happen to get their name? 非常对不起,你知道他们的名字吗?

ignore (1g’nor] vt. 忽视,不理会

6. Hi there, I was wondering if you had ties in stock.
你好,我想知道你们这领带还有货吗?

询问是否有货:
Hello, do you have ties in stock? 你好,你们的领带还有货吗?
Where could I find the ties? 领带在哪里?
店员会给你指路:
We do, they’re in aisle 8. 有货,在8号通道。
Ties are right over there, past the sign. 领带就在那边,走过这个标志牌就到了。
in stock 有存货,现有

7. Hi there, could I place an order?

你好,我能下单吗?

是否能送货:
Do you ship in special items? 特价商品你们送货吗?
I’d like something but you don’t have in stock. Could you ship it to me? 我想要些东西,可是你们现在没货。能给我送过来吗?

可以,留下地址就行:
Sure, could I get your address?好的,能告诉我你的地址吗?
♦ place an order 订购,下单

Customer Service Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey man,this camera is acting funny.
凯文:嘿,这相机有点怪怪的。
Steve: What’s wrong with it?
史蒂夫:有什么问题吗?
Kevin: l won’t turn on even when it’s charged.
凯文:大不开了,即使有电也开不了。

Steve: Oh, it might be a problem with that brand of camera. You should take it back.

史蒂夫:哦,可能那个牌子的相机都有问题。你该把它退回去。
Kevin: Alright, I’ll just get my money back.
(Kevin drives to the store)
(凯文开车去商店)
Kevin: Hi there. I bought this camera from you quys yesterday, and it doesn't work.
凯文:你好,我昨天从你这里买的这个职相机坏了。

Clerk: Alright, let's see.
店员:好的,让我看看。

Kevin: Sure, here. There aren't any other issues with it.
凯文:好的,给你。这没有什么别的问题。

Clerk: Do you have your receipt? 
店员:你有收据吗?

Kevin: I do, let me get it out of my wallet.
凯文:有,我从包里拿出来给你。

Clerk: Also, did you want to exchange this or get a refund?
是想退款?
店员:还有,你是想换一个呢还是想退款?

Kevin: I'd like a refund, but I already mailed in a coupon for it. 
凯文:我想退款,不过我已经寄了张优惠券了。

Clerk: No problem. I Can call and get that cancelled for you. 店 员:没关系。我可以打电话给你取消。

Kevin: Thank you. I appreciate it. 谢谢你,非常感激。

charged adj. 带电荷的,荷电的

Leave a Comment