404 讨论饭菜

Discussing Your Food 讨论饭菜

1. Wow, this looks great!
哇,这看上去真好吃!

可口的饭菜总让人赏心悦目:
This looks amazing! 这看上去真棒!
This looks delicious! 这看上去真好吃!
It smells good. 闻起来真香。
It smell nice. 闻起来真香。

2. It's not good. 
不好吃。

万一不好吃不合你的胃口:
It doesn't taste good. 不好吃。

味道很怪啦:
This tastes strange. 这味道好奇怪。
This tastes funny. 这味道好怪的。
This tastes weird. 这味道真奇怪。

♦ weird Mia adj. 奇特的,不可思议的

3. It's spicy.
真辣。

各种味道,
It's too hot. 太辣了。
It's salty. 好咸啊。
It's sweet. 好甜。
It's sour. 好酸啊。
It's a bit bitter. 有点儿苦。
♦ spicy adj. 辛辣的,辣味的
♦ bitter adj. 苦的,有苦味的

4. Excuse me, could get a side of ranch dressing?
打扰一下,能给我来份沙拉格吗?

请求服务员给额外的东西:
I'd like to dip my fries in some ketchup, could I get some? 我喜欢用著条蕉番茄酱吃,能给我些吗?

服务员会马上答应:
Sure, I'll bring that right out. 好的,我马上拿过来。

♦ ranch dressing 沙拉酱

5. Oh, it looks like you forgot to give me my salad.
哦,你好像忘了给我沙拉了。

如果服务员忘了你点的东西,可以提醒一下:
Excuse me, it looks like you forgot to give me my fries. 打扰一下,你好像忘了给我著条了。
服务员会道歉并马上补给你
Oh, I'm Sorry. Let me get that fixed for you. 
哦,对不起,我去给你拿来。

6. Excuse me, could I get this cooked a little longer? 
打扰一下,能给我把这个煮得时间长点儿吗?

想吃得熟一点儿:
This looks a little red inside. Could I get it cooked a bit more? 这里面看起来有点儿红,能给我再煮一会儿吗?

一般会满足你的要求:
No problem. I'll send it back 没问题,我会给你送回去的。

7. I'm sorry, but this isn't what I ordered.
不好意思,可这不是我点的。

发现上来的食物不是自己点的:
Oh no, this Isn't the food that I ordered. 哦,不,这不是我点的食物。
I didn't order this. 我没有点这个。
This is not what I ordered. 这和我点的不一样。

服务员会道歉并给你换回来:
I'm sorry. Let me try and get this fixed for you. 抱歉,我去给你换一下。

Discussing Your Food Conversation 对话

(The food comes out of the kitchen)
食物从厨房端出来

Waitress: Here you go!
服务员:这是你点东西!

Kevin: Thank you!
凯文:谢谢你!

Waitress: Let me know if you need anything else.
服务员:如果你们需要其它东西就告诉我。

Kevin: Oh wow, this looks great!
凯文:哦,哇,这看上去真好吃!

Debra: Yeah, it does. Give me a fry!
黛布拉:是啊,确实如此。给我根薯条!

Kevin: Get away. You have your own food!
凯文:走开。你自己有!

Debra: Fine, fine. This burger does look pretty tasty.
黛布拉:好吧,好吧。这汉堡看上去太好吃了。

Kevin: Excuse me, waitress...
凯文:打扰一下,服务员.....

Waitress: Yes? Can I help you?
服务员:哦?需要些什么?

Kevin: Could I get some ketchup?
能给来些蕃茄酱吗?

Waitress: Sure, I bring that right out.
服务员:好的,我马上给你拿过来。

(The waitress brings out ketchup)
服务员把蕃茄酱拿来了。

Kevin: Thank you so much
多想你啊。

♦ Get away. 走开,滚开。

Leave a Comment