403 上菜用餐

Eating 上菜用餐

1. Wow. That was good. I'm so full. 
哇,太棒了,我吃得好饱。

好吃就多吃点:
I Feel so much better, but so full! 我感觉好多了,但是吃得好饱!
That was an amazing meal. 这真是一顿美餐。

这饭菜确实不错:
Me too! That was so good though. 我也是,不过还真不错。

2. You eat like a bird. 
你吃这么一点啊。

你减肥啊,吃这么少:
You eat very little. 你吃得这么少啊。

你可真能吃:
Wow, you eat like a horse. 哇,你真能吃。
You are a big eater. 你食量真大。

我食量小:
Yeah, but feel stuffed. 是啊,但是我感觉饱了。

太饿了:
I'm very hungry. I can eat anything. 我饿极了,我什么都能吃。

♦ eat like a bird 吃得极少
♦ eat like a horse 吃得很多
♦ a big eater 食量极大的人

3. Don't be picky about food. 
别那么挑食。
挑食不好啦:
Don't be so fussy about your food. 你别那么挑食。
Don't be such a picky eater. 别那么挑食。

我不喜欢吃怎么办:
I know it's good for my health, but I just don't like to eat the food. 我知道这对我的健康好,但我就是不喜欢吃这东西。

picky adj. 吹毛求疵的,挑剔的
fussy adj. 难以取悦的,挑剔的

4. I'm hungry. 
我饿了。

怎么这么饿:
I'm as hungry as a hawk/hunter. 我饿极了。
I have a wolf in the stomach. 我饿极了。
I can eat an ox。我饿极了。
I'm starving! Aren't you? 我好饿! 你不饿吗?

♦ as hungry as a hawk/hunter 饿到极点
♦ have a wolf in the stomach .
♦ eat an ox 饿极了

5. I really enjoy fish. 
我喜欢吃鱼。

喜欢吃鱼的人注意了:
Fish is a great dish! 鱼是道很美味的菜!
I'm really in the mood for some fish. 我真想吃鱼。

那就尝尝吧:
You know what? That sounds great! 你知道吗?那听起来不错哎。

6. So, what all did you order? 
那,你都点了什么?

你点的什么啊:
That looks great! What was it? 真好看啊!是什么?

你连这道菜都不知道:
I went with your suggestion and ordered fish! 我听从你的建议点了鱼!

go with 跟随,与.....持同一看法

7. I could go for a second course. 
我想再来一个菜。

加个菜吗:
Hey man, Want to get another course? 嘿,伙计,想再来个菜吗?

不要了,够啦:
No way! I'm stuffed! 不要了! 我吃饱了!

8. The portions at this restaurant are so small. 
这个饭店的分量太少了。

这饭店老板好小气哦:
I like eating here, but they don't give you enough food. 我喜欢来这里吃,但他们给的食物太少了。

每次都没吃饱:
That is so true. 没错。
l agree. I always leave hungry. 

portion n. (食物等的) 一份

9. Be quiet and eat your food.
别说话,吃你的饭。

小心喷饭啦:
Don't talk when you eat your food. 吃饭的时候不要说话。
Keep quiet while your mouth is full. 满嘴食物的时候不要讲话。

对不起,我会注意的:
Sorry, I won't again next time. 对不起,我下次不会了。

10. This is great, but it could use some more salt. 
这很不错,但可能要再加点盐。

好辣啊:
I Really like this, but it is exactly spicy enough for me. 我很喜欢这个,但对我来说确实太辣了。

要不要点别的东西缓和一下:
Maybe you should ask the waiter for something. 也许你该问服务员要点什么。

Eating Conversation 对话
(Kevin and Debra are waiting their orders)
凯文和黛布拉在等他们点的菜

Kevin: So how have you been?
你最近怎么样啊?

Debra: I've been alright. How about you?
黛布拉:还好吧。你呢?

Kevin: Oh, not too bad. Just living day by day!
哦,还不是太糟糕。就一天天过呗!

Debra: (laughs) Aren't we all?
黛布拉:(笑)我们不都是这样吗?

(The food arrives)
食物上来了

Kevin: Wow, this is great!
凯文:哇,这很不错!

Debra: I know! Such huge portions.
黛布拉:没错!分量好大。

Kevin: This is my favorite place to eat at night.
凯文:我晚上最喜欢来这里吃了

Debra: I know what you mean. I love it here.
黛布拉:我知道你什么意思。我喜欢这里的东西。

Kevin: Waiter, could I get some ketchup, please?
凯文:服务员,能给我来些蕃茄酱吗?

Waiter: Sure, one sec.
服务员:好的,稍等。

Kevin: I always need ketchup to eat my fries with.
凯文:我总是就着蕃茄酱吃薯条。

Debra: Me too. I can't stand eating them without it.
黛布拉:我也是。没有蕃茄酱我简直没法吃下去。

Leave a Comment