206 接打电话

Answering the Phone 接打电话 1. Hello. This is Kevin. 你好,我是凯文。 打电话时先自报家门: Hello. Kevin speaking. 你好,我是凯文。 Hi. This is Kevin speaking. 嗨,我是凯文。
如果对方知道你:
Hi, Kevin. It's me. 嗨,凯文。是我。
Hey Kevin! What's up? 嗨,凯文!什么事?

2. May I ask who's calling? 
请问你是哪位?

对方不确定打电话的人是谁:
Who is this? 你是哪位?
May i ask who this is? 请问你是哪位?
Who am I talking to? 你是哪位?

告知对方身份:
It's Steve. 是史蒂夫。
This is Steve. 我是史蒂夫。

3. May I speak to Kevin? 
我能找一下凯文吗?

礼貌的说法:
May speak with Kevin? 我能找一下凯文吗?
I'd like to speak to Kevin, please. 我想找凯文。
Is Kevin there, please? 请问是凯文吗?

最简单的说法,但并不失礼:
Kevin, please. 请找凯文。

对熟人可以这样说:
Let me talk to Kevin, please. 我要找凯文。

如果找的人在:
Okay, hold on please. 好的,请稍等啊。
One moment, please. 请稍等。
Just a second, please. 请稍等。

如果找的人不在,
I'm afraid he isn't in right now. You've just missed him. 恐怕他这会不在,你刚好错过他了。
I am sorry he's just stepped out. Would you like to call back in an hour? 对不起,他出去,你要不一个小时后再打过来?

♦ step out 走出去,暂时外出

4. Would you like to hold? 
你等会儿行吗?

同样的说法:
Would you like to hold on? 你等会儿行吗?
Would you like to stay on the line? 你等会儿行吗?
Can you hold the line, please? 请等一会儿好吗?

用于朋友或熟人:
Wanna hold? 能等会儿吗?

对方愿意等:
Okay, thank you. 好的,谢谢你。

如果对方有事:
No. I'll call back later. Thank 不用了,过会儿再打吧。谢谢

♦ stay on the line 不挂电话
♦ hold the line it 不挂断电话

5. He's not here right now. 
他现在不在这里。

暂时没法来接电话:
He can't come to the phone. 他没法来接电话。

比较忙而没法接电话:
He's busy right now. 他现在很忙。
He's too busy to talk. 他太忙了不能未接电话。

有点儿遗憾,但还是礼貌地回复对方:
Alright, sorry for bothering you. 好吧,抱歉打扰你了。

确实有事要跟他说啊:
Damn it, I really wanted to talk to him. 真讨厌,我确实需要和他谈谈。

♦ bother vt. 烦扰,打扰
♦ darn it 真讨厌

6. Can take a message? 
要我捎个口信吗?

对方要找的人不在:
I can take a message if you'd like. 如果你愿意的话,我可以捎个口信。
Do you want me to take a message? 你要我捎个口信吗?
I'll take a message for you. 我会帮你留个口信的。

需要留口信:
Sure. Do you have a pen and paper? 好的,你有笔和纸吗?

不需要留口信:
No. I don't need to leave a message. Thank you. 不用,不需要留口信, 谢谢你。

♦ take a message 捎口信,带口信
♦ leave a message 留言,留口信

7. I think you have the wrong number. 
我想你打错电话了。

打错电话了:
You dialed the wrong number. 你拨错号码了。
I believe you dialed the wrong number. 我想你拨错号码了。
You have the wrong number, sorry. 你拨错号码了,对不起。
Sorry, you've dialed the wrong number. 对不起,你拨错号了。

因自己的过错给对方造成不便:
I'm sorry. Have a nice day. 对不起,祝你愉快。
Forgive me. I hope didn't' bother you. 请原谅,我希望没有打扰到你。
Sorry! Hope you have a good day. 对不起!希望你愉快。

♦ have the wrong number 号码错了,打错电话, 拨错号码
♦ dial vt. 拨(电话号码),打电话给

Answering the Phone Conversation 对话

Kevin:Hello?
凯文:你好?

Katie: Hey!
卡蒂:嘿!

Kevin: Who is that?
凯文:你是哪位?

Katie: This is Katie. Is Alicia there?
卡蒂:我是卡蒂。是爱丽西娅吗?
Kevin: No, this is Kevin.
凯文:不是,我是凯文。

Katie: Who?
卡蒂:谁?

Kevin: I think you have the wrong number.
凯文:我想你打错电话了吧?

Katie: Oh gosh. I'm sorry!
卡蒂:kati哦,天哪,对不起?

Kevin: It's okay.
凯文:没关系。

Katie: Sorry. Bye
卡蒂:对不起啊,再见。

Kevin: Bye.
凯文:再见。

Leave a Comment