1304 旅途遇到麻烦

 

Trouble 旅途遇到麻烦 

1. I have some bad news. 我有些不好都消息。

旅途遇到麻烦的事:
I got some bad news. 我有些不好的消息。
I have something bad to tell you. 我有些不好的事情要告诉你。 

怎么了: 
What is it? 是什么?
Oh crap. What happened?哦,天哪,发生什么事了?

2. I think we lost track of someone. 我觉得我们有人走丢了。(我觉得有人和我们走散了。)

旅途中有人走丟了;
I thank we lost someone. 我想我们丢了一个人。
I'm pretty sure someone got lost. 我非常肯定有人走丢了。
We should call them. I think they're lost. 我们应该给他们打个电话,我想他们是迷路了。 

那还楞着干什么,赶紧找啊: 
Let's try calling them. 咱们给他们打电话吧。 
Let's go to find them. 咱们去找他们吧。

♦ track n. 行踪,足迹
3. My car ran out of gas. 我的车没油了。

旅行途中车没油熄火也是让人头疼的事:
I just ran out of gas. 汽油刚用完了。
My car just stopped. It's out of gas. 我的车刚停了,没油了。 
My car is out of gas and won't start. 我的车没油了,发动不起来了。 

那只能请求别人帮助了: 
Crap. We should set up flares。糟糕,我们应该打开闪光灯。 
Let's flag someone for help. " 咱们打旗号叫人来帮我们吧。

♦ flare n. 闪光信号,照明灯
♦ flag 打旗号表示,打旗号使(车子等)停下

4. I don't remember where we parked the car. 我不记得我们把车停哪儿了。

自驾游的麻烦比较多:
I don't know where we parked my car. 我不知道我们把车停哪儿了。 
Do you remember where we parked? This parking garage is so big and I forget. 你还记得我们把车停哪儿了吗?这停车场太大了,我忘了。 
I forget where we parked the car, and this parking garage is huge. 我忘了我们把车停哪儿了,这停车场太大了。 

那可真麻烦了: 
Crap. I don't remember either. 糟糕,我也不记得了。 

有我呢,别担心: 
I remember, don't worry. 我记得,别担心。

♦ parking garage 停车场

5. I just fell. I think my ankle is sprained. 我刚摔倒了,我想我把脚踝给扭伤了。

旅行途中摔倒:
I just injured myself by falling. 我刚摔倒了,把自己弄伤了。 
I just feel. I think i'm injured. 我刚摔倒了,我想我受伤了。
I'm injured. My ankle feels sprained. 我受伤了,我感觉我的脚踝受伤了。
自备急救: 
Have a first aid kit. 我有急救药箱。 

严重的话就去医院吧: 
Let's get you to the doctor. 我们带你去看医生吧。 
I'll drive you to the hospital. 我开车送你去医院吧。

♦ ankle n. 脚踝
♦ sprain vt. 扭,扭伤 
first aid kit 急救药箱

6. I lost my wallet. 我钱包丢了。

钱包丢了没钱了: 
I can't find my wallet. 我找不到钱包了。

还有其他的印象吗: 
Where did you last use it? 你最后一次用钱包是在哪里? 
Do you have any idea where it is? 放在哪里了你有印象吗?

7. My cell phone just died and I forgot my charger. 我手机关机了,我忘带充电器了。

旅行途中手机关机可就失去联系了: 
I forgot my phone charger and it just died. 我忘记带充电器了,手机关机了。
I don't think I brought my cell phone charger, and it's dead. 我想我没带充电器,手机关机了。 

那就用我的吧: 
You can use my phone for now. 你暂时可以用我的手机。

不是吧,怎么不准备齐全呢: : 
That sucks, man. 那太糟 了,伙计。

♦ charger n. 充电器

8. I'm sorry, I'll try to fix things. I don't want to ruin our vacation. 对不起,我会尽力搞定一切的,我不想破坏我们的假期。

不要因为我而破坏了假期的气氛;
I hope I didn't ruin our vacation. I'll try and fix things. 我希望我没有破坏咱们的假期,我会尽力搞定一切的。
I'm going to try and fix things, so I don't ruin our vacation. 我会尽力搞定一切的,所以我不会破坏咱们的假期的。 

别担心,这样的事多了去了:
Don't worry about it, man. It happens. 不要为此担心,伙计。这种事太多了。 
You didn't ruin our Vacation. It's okay. 你没有破坏咱们的假期,没事的。 

♦ It happens. 这种事太多了,有时候就是这样的。

Trouble Conversation 对话

Steve: I have some bad news, man. 
斯蒂夫:我有些坏消息,伙计。

Kevin: What happened? 
凯文:发生什么事了? 

Steve: My car just broke down.
史蒂夫:我的车坏了。

Kevin: What happened to it? 
凯文:怎么了? 

Steve: It overheated and stopped running. I need to get the radiator fixed. 
斯蒂夫:过热熄火了,这散热器拿去修一下。 

Kevin: That's terrible. How much is this going to cost? 
凯文:那太糟糕了。那要花多少钱啊?

Steve: Either several hundred dollars, or I have to buy a new car altogether. 
史蒂夫:或者花几百美元,或者我得买整个一辆新车。 

Kevin: Why would you have to buy a new car? Can't they fix it? 
你为什么得买辆新车呢?他们不能修理吗?

Steve: They're not sure. Either way we don't have a way to get home for a few days. 
斯蒂夫:不一定。总之我们得花几天的时间才能到家了。

Kevin: I'll call around some cheap motels and see if we can get a room there... 
凯文:我打电话问问一些便宜的汽车旅馆,看能不能在那 里订到一个房间………
 
Steve: Yeah. Sorry, man. 
史蒂夫:好的。对不起,伙计。 

Kevin: It happens. 
凯文:这种事太多了。 

♦ overheat vi. 过热
♦ radiator n. (汽车等的)散热器,冷却器 
♦ motel n. 汽车旅馆

Leave a Comment