1202 面试进行时

 

Interview 面试进行时

(From Perspective of Employer 从老板的角度)

1. What are some of your goals? 你的人生目标是什么?

要取得什么样的成就:

What would you like to achieve in life? 你想取得怎样的人生成就? 

参考回答:
I want to be working for an excellent company like yours in a job. My long-range career goal is to be the best technician this field. 我希望在惊责公司这样优秀的公司里找到一份工作,我的长期职业目标是成为这一领域最好的技师。 

long-range adj. 长远的,远期的
technician [tk'nifan] n. 技术人员,技师

2. How do you feel about stealing? 对于偷窃你是怎么想的?

这个问题比较刁钻: 
Do you consider stealing to be wrong? 你认为偷窃是错误的吗? 
Would you ever Steal from an employer? 你曾从老板那儿偷过东西吗?
避免正面交锋:

I think I have the excellent moral quality and I won't do such a thing. 我觉得我有优秀的道德品质,我不会做这样的事情。 

morall adj,讲道德的,品性端正的

3. Would you consider yourself to have a good work ethic? 你认为自己有优良的职业道德吗?

询问对职业道德的认识:

As far as work ethic goes, where do you stand?谈到职业道德,你有什么看法? 
Are you willing to work hard for the money? 你愿意努力工作挣钱吗? 

♦ ethic n. 道德规范

4. What is your past job experience? 你有什么工作经验?

询问工作经历:
Could you tell me about some jobs you've had in the past? 能跟我讲讲你过去做过的一些工作吗? 
What is your history as far as jobs are concerned? 你有什么工作史吗? 
Is this your first job? 这是你的第一份工作吗? 
Have you got any experience in advertising? 你有广告方面的经验吗?

据实回答: 
Not really. I'm almost straight out of school. But I tried to stand on my own feet by doing part-time jobs such as tutoring. 基本没有。我才离开学校,但我努力地做过家教之类的兼职工作来自食其力。 
Yes, I've worked in a private company as a sales manager for 3 years. 有,我在一家私企做了3年的销售经理。 

♦ stand on one's own feet 独立自主,自食其力

5. Do you drive yourself to work? 你开车上班吗?

怎样上下班:
Do you have reliable transportation? 你有固定的交通工具吗?
6. We would like to start you off at 3,500 Yuan a month, not including bonus and overtime pay. 我们可以付你起薪每月3500 元,不包括奖金和加班费。

工资的问题可以商量:
Salary can be negotiated once we officially offer you the job. 正式聘用的话,薪金方面还可以再商量。 


♦ bonus bones n. 奖金,额外补贴

7. How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见冲突?

表明自己的做法:

I will try to present my ideas in a more clear manner in order to get my reasons across. 我要以更清楚的方式,提出我的看法,把我的理由讲清楚。

conflict n. 冲突
get sth. across 被传达,把...讲清楚

Interview Conversation 对话

(Kevin answers the phone) (凯文在接电话) 

Kevin: Hello. 
凯文:你好。

Manager. Hello, this is the manager of the marketplace grocery store.
经理:你好,我是市场杂货店的经理

Kevin: Oh, hello there, how are you? 
凯文:哦,你好吗? 

Manager: Doing good. I was curious if you would like to come in for an interview tomorrow afternoon?
经理:很好,我想知道你明天下午能过来面试吗?

Kevin: Sure. Thank you so much! 
凯文:当然可以,非常恐谢! 

Manager: No problem. Have a good day. 
经理:不客气祝你愉快。

(Kevin goes to his interview)
凯文去面试
 
Manager. Hello, what's your job experience? 
经理:你好,你有什么工作经验? 

Kevin: Well, we had a job almost my whole life, and i'm great with customer service.
凯文:在我目前走过的整个人生中,我只做过一份工作,我比较擅长客服。 

Manager: Excellent, excellent. Now could you complete this work ethic quiz for me?
经理:很好,很好。你能完成这份职业道德测试吗?

Kevin: Sure thing.
凯文:当然可以。

 (Kevin finishes the quiz) 
(凯文做完了测试) 

Manager: Alright then, we'll review this and give you a call back. 
经理:那好吧,我们会审核这份测试,然后给你电话。 

Kevin: Thank you. 
凯文:谢谢您。 

(Kevin gets a call back from the store) 
(凯文接到杂货店的电话)

Manager: Hi Kevin, looks like you've got the job. 
经理:你好,凯文,看来你可以来上班了。

Kevin: Great! Thank you so much!
凯文:太好了!非常感谢您!

marketplace n. 市场

Leave a Comment