1016 创业

 

Starting a Business 创业 

1. I think'm going to stary own business. 我想我要开始创业了。

自己当老板: 
I'm really considering starting my Own business. 我正在考虑自己创业。
Do you think I should start my own business? 你觉得我应该自己创业吗?
I want to do my own business. 我想自己创业。 

可以鼓励朋友勇敢去干: 
I think you should go for it. 我觉得你应该去干。
That's an amazing idea Go for it, man! 这真是一个很棒的想法!去做吧,哥们儿!

2. I'd like to take a loan out to open a business. 我想贷款创业。

贷款创业:
Hi there, I need to take out a loan in order to open a business, please. 你好,我需要貸款创业。 
I'd like to take a loan out to open a business, please. 我想贷款创业。

给出明确答复: 
Sure, just all this forum out. 当然可以,只要填好这张表格就可以了。 

take out 获得,换到(正式文件或服务)
3. What financial steps do I need to take to open my own business? 我自己创业需要办理什么财务手续吗?

办理创业手续:
I really need to open a business, what steps should I take? 我要创业,需要办理什么手续吗? 

给出具体的步骤: 
Well, after you've taken out the loan you need to file with the city. 你贷完款之后需要在市里备案。

4. What kind of business do you want to start? 你想开什么样的公司?

想开什么公司:
What kind of business is it that you need a loan for? 你贷款想开一家什么样的公司?

具体回答:
I'm looking to open a bakery. 我想开一个面包店。 
I'd really like to start a shoe store. 我想开家鞋店。

♦ bakery n. 面包店

5. What kind of business is your company? 你公司的业务类型是什么?

明确回答:

I've started an investment banking firm with some of my old colleagues. 我和以前的同事开了一家投资银行公司。 

还没有决定,征求意见:

I haven't decided yet. Maybe you can give me some advice. 我还没有决定,或许你可以给我一些建议。 

colleague n. 同事

6. I need to hire people for my business. 我的公司要招聘一些人。

想要招聘人才: 
I really need to find some people to work for me. 我想招一些人为我工作。
礼貌赞扬:
Yeah, that's a smart move. 是啊,这是明智之举。

询问有没有现成人选: 
Do you know anyone who would be interesting in working for me? 你知道谁有兴趣来我们公司工作吗? 

如果无能为力: 
Sorry, I don't know anyone off the top of my head. 不好意思,我一下子想不出来有。 

off the top of my head 突然想到

7. What should I name my business? 我该给公司起什么名字呢?

给公司想名字:
I'm trying to think of a name for my business. 我正给我的公司想名字。

我也帮忙想想:
Let me think. 让我想想。
I can help! 我能帮忙。

8. Why do you want to start your own business? 你为什么想自己开公司呢?

明确陈述理由: 
I hate being controlled by others. 我不想受制于人。
I want to prove I can make use of my ability to earn more money. 我想证明我能凭自己的能力挣更多的钱。 


♦ make use of 利用

Starting a Business Conversation 对话

Kevin: I really want to start a business.
凯文:我想开一家公司。

Debra: What? Why? 
黛布拉:什么?为什么呀?

Kevin: Well, I've always wanted to have one, and I could be my own boss.
凯文:我一直想有个公司,可以自己当老板。
Debra: Well sure, but that's a lot of hard work. 
黛布拉: 确实,但那是一项很艰难的工作。

Kevin: I know, but I'm willing to do it.
凯文:我知道,但是我很愿意去做。 

Debra: Even take the loans and everything? 
黛布拉:甚至要贷款还有其他很多事呢? 

Kevin: Yep.
凯文:是的。 

Debra: Well, then, I think you should go for it. I believe in you. 
黛布拉:哦,那么,我觉得你应该去做。我相信你。

Kevin: Thanks. That means a lot. I think I will. 
凯 文:谢谢,这对于我来说很重要。我会努力的。 

Debra: I'll help you out however I can.
黛布拉:我会尽我所能帮你的。

Leave a Comment