1015 智商与情商

 

IQ and EQ 智商与情商 

1. What's your IQ? 你的IQ是多少?

IQ测试结果: 
What did you score on your IQ test? 你的IQ测试分数是多少? 

直接回答: 
I scored a 125. How about you? 我得了125分。你呢?

♦ IQ intelligence quotient 智商

2. Do you know if you need to take an 1Q test for this? 你知道你是否要为这个作一个IQ测试吗?

是否需要作IQ测试: 
Do you know an IQ test is required? 你知道是否需要作IQ测试吗? 

根据情况回答是否需要: 
No, I don't think it is. 不,我觉得不需要。
Yeah, unfortunately it is. 很不幸,需要做。

3. She's pretty good looking, but man is she dumb! 她长得很漂亮, 但人挺笨的!
举个同样的例子: 
He's really good at sports, but not so great at studying! 他体育很好,但学习不好。 

自嘲一下: 
Haha. Well, that's alright with me! 哈哈,我也是!

dumb adj. 愚蠢的

4. Did you take the test? What did they say your IQ was? 你做了这个测试了吗?你的IQ是多少呢? 

分数太低不想说: 
A Little too low to be proud of! 很低,没有必要炫耀! 

还不错: 
Pretty decent, I scored a 120. 相当不错,我得了120 分。 

decent adj. 相当好

5. I never did well in school, probably for my low IQ. 我在学校一向表现得不好,可能是因为我的IQ低。

低智商的结果: 
I probably did so bad in school because my IQ is so low! 我在学校表现得那么糟糕是因为我的IQ太低了。 

笑着安慰:

(laughs) Or maybe because you didn't pay attention! (笑) 或许是因为你不够专心。

6. Which do you think is more important IQ or EQ? 你认为智商和情商哪个更重要? 

根据不同认识回答: 
I think IQ is more important. 我认为智商更重要。
EQ is of much more important. 情商更重要。
I think both are important. I hope I am high in both IQ and EQ. 我认为两个都重要,我希望我的智商和情商都高。 
EQ = emotional quotient 情商
7. I do think EQ have much influence in promoting. 我真的认为情商对升职有很大作用。

情商很重要:
I am sure EQ plays a vital role in promoting. 我确定情商对升职起很大作用。 

♦ have much influence in sth. /doing sth. 对...有很大影响

8. Do you know where can I have a test on EQ? 你知道哪里可以做情商测试吗?

测试情商:

• I wonder if you know where to test EQ. 我想知道你是否知道哪里可以测试情商。

给你些建议: 
I know a famous website。我知道一个有名的网站。 
I happen to have a book on EQ. Here you are. 我正好有一本关于EQ的书,给你。

IQ and EQ Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey Debra, did you ever take an 10 test? 
凯文:嘿,黛布拉,你做IQ测试了吗? 

Debra: Yep! 
黛布拉:做了! 

Kevin: Well, how did you do? 
凯文:哦,怎么样? 

Debra: Not so great! 
黛布拉:不是很好!

Kevin: Me either. I'm pretty ashamed. 
凯文:我也是。我觉得好丢人。

Debra: Don't be. Those things are just a scam. 
黛布拉:不要这样,那些东西是骗人的。

Kevin: You think? 
凯文:你这么认为? 

Debra: Yeah, there's no way you can measure intelligence that way. 
黛布拉:是啊,没有能测量智商的方法。

Kevin: I guess you're right.
凯文:我觉得你说得很对。
Debra: Of course I am. I'm a genius! 
黛布拉:当然了,我是天才!

Kevin: (laughs) Whatever you say.
凯文:(大笑)随便你怎么说。

scam n. 骗局

Leave a Comment