1001 买房还是租

 

To Buy or to Rent 买房还是租

1. My old house is just too small for me. 对我来说,我的老房子太小了。

想换个新房子:
I don't like my old house. It's way too small! 我不喜欢我的老房子,它太小了!
I just don't like being in my old house. 我不喜欢住在我的老房子里。

这房子确实太老了:
I hear you, sometimes that stuff can be horrible. 我听说了,有时候这房子挺恐怖的。

2. The real estate is always on the rise. 房地产业一直上涨。

房价就没有跌的趋势:
I heard the price of the house has risen again. 我听说房价又涨了。

房价这么高买不起房啊:
Yeah, I think buying house is too expensive and I can't afford one.
是啊,我覺得买房太贵了,我买不起。

♦ real estate n. 房地产,不动产
♦ on the rise 在增加,在上涨

3. I need a mortgage loan to buy a house. 我需要按揭贷款来买房。

按揭贷款买房:
I want to buy a house on mortgage. 我想按揭贷款买房。

付房贷也是一个大问题啊:
Do you think we can afford the mortgage? 你觉得我们能付得起贷款吗?

♦ mortgage n. 抵押贷款

4. I’m looking for a new place. 我想重新找个地方。

想换个地方住:
I’m looking for somewhere new to move in. 我要重新找个地方搬家。
I need a new place。我要重新找个地方。

这附近有房:
I heard of one around here. 我听说附近有一个。

没听说有房:
Oh yeah? I haven’t heard of anywhere but I’ll let you know if I found one. 哦,是吗?我没听说什么地方有,如果有的话我会告诉你的。

5. Have you seen any apartments for rent? 你看到哪儿有公寓出租吗?

询问出租房屋信息:
I’m looking for a house or apartment for rent. Have you seen any? 我正在找出租的房子或公寓,你看到有吗?
Did you see any ads for apartments in the paper? 你在报纸上看到有出租房屋的广告吗?

没看到有房出租:
I haven’t seen any around, no. 没有,我没有看到附近有。

市中心有房出租,价钱可能比较费:
Yeah, I saw one downtown for rent the other day. 有,前几天我看到市中心有一套房出租。

♦ downtown adv. 城市商业区

6. I'm looking to sign a lease for an apartment. 我想签约租一套公寓。

想租房:
Hello there, I saw you were renting apartments out. I'd like to sign a lease. 你好,我看到你们有公寓出租,我想签份租约。

有房出租:
Sure. Can you fill this form out? 好的。你能填下这份表格吗?

♦ lease 租约,租契

7. How much is the rent? 租金是多少?

询问房屋租金:
What's the rent for this house? 这间房子的租金是多少?
I want to know the rent for this apartment. 我想知道这间公寓的租金是多少。
What does a decent apartment go for around here? 这附近好点儿 的房子一个月租金要多少?

附带问一下是否要押金:
Do you require a security deposit? 你们要求付押金吗?

这个价位有点贵:
It's 450 dollars per month. 450 美元一月,
We require a month's rent as a security deposit. 我们要求一个月的租金作为押金。

♦ decent adj. 像样的,体面的
♦ security deposit 押金,保证金

8. I need to get the household utilities put in my name. 我需要付水电煤气等住房费用。

其他费用;
I need to put the utilities in my name. 我需要付水电煤气等费用。

租金这么贵包括其他费用吗:
Are the utilities included in the rent? 租金里面包括水电煤气等费用吗?

♦ household adj. 家庭的,家用的
♦ utility n. 公用事业
9. Did you pay your water bill yet? 你交水电了吗?

交水电等费用:
Hey, have you paid the electric bill for this month? 嘿,这个月的电费你交了吗?

正准备去交:
Not yet, but I’m working on it, 还没有,不过我正准备去交。

已经交了:
I sent it in last night. actually. 事实上,我昨天晚上已经交了。

To Buy or to Rent Conversation 对话

Kevin: I’m really looking to move into a new in place.
凯文:我真想重新搬个地方。

Debra: Oh yeah? Why is that?
布拉:哦,是吗?为什么?

Kevin. Well, my apartment is geting pretty cramped.
凯文:我的公寓越来越拥挤了。

Debra: You probably just have too much stuff.
黛布拉:你的东西可能太多了吧。

Kevin: Yeah, but I feel like a change of pace too.
凯文:是啊,但我还是想改变一下。

Debra. Well, I guess I can agree with you. Why don’t you check the paper?
黛布拉:哦,我想我能理解你的想法。为什么不在报纸上找找看呢?

(Kevin checks the paper for apartments for rent)
(凯文在报纸上找房屋出租的信息)

Kevin: Oh hey, it says there’s a bedroom available here.
凯文:嘿,这里有一间卧室出租。

Debra: Oh yeah? Is it a good price?
黛布拉:哦,是吗?价钱还行吧?

Kevin: Yeah, only a couple hundred a month with utilities included.
凯文:还行,一个月只需几百美元,还包括水电费,

Debra: Go for it, man!
黛布拉:去看看,哥们儿!

(Kevin meets with the landlord)
(凯文跟房东东见面了)

Kevin: Alright, so I just sign here? 
凯文:好的,我只需要在这签字吗?

Landlord: Yep, here's the lease and you're all set.
房东:是的,这是租约,一切都妥当了。

Kevin: Thank you very much!
凯文:非常感谢你!

♦ cramped adj. 拥挤的,狭窄的
♦ a change of pace 改变步调,换口味
♦ all set 准备就绪,都安排好了

Leave a Comment