102 检票登机

Check in and Board 检票登机

1. Where is the check-in? 
在哪里办理登机手续?

还可以更礼貌些:
Do you know where l can check in at? 你知道在哪里办理登机手续吗 ?

对方知道的话会告诉你:
Yes, it’s right down that hallway. 知道,就在那过道下面。

♦ check in 登机办理柜台
♦ hallway n. 过道,门厅,走廊

2. Here is my ticket and passport. 
这是我的机票和护照。

同样的说法:
This is my ticket and passport. 这是我的机票和护照。

♦ passport ['passport] n. 护照,通行证

3. Where is security located? 
在哪里安检?

(以下的说法也表达同样的意思;
Do you know where security is? 你知道安检在哪里吗?
I need to get through security, where is it? 我需要过安检,在哪里呢?

对方会告诉你:
It's right around the comer. 就在那角落里。

♦ security n. 安全,安检

4. Where is terminal A? 
A号航站楼在哪里?

还可以请人帮忙找一下:
I'm looking for my terminal, can you help? 我在找航站楼,你能帮我一下吗?
Could you help me find my terminal? 你能帮我找到航站楼吗?

对方会很乐意帮忙:
It's just down this way. 从这条道走下去就行。
Sure, no problem. 好的,没问题。

♦ terminal n. 航站楼

5. When is the plane boarding?
什么时候登机?

询问登机的时间;
Do you know when the plane is boarding? 你知道什么时候登机吗?

告知确定的时间:
It will board at 7:00 p. m. tonight. 今晚7点登机。

不确定时间:
The place has been delayed. I'm not sure. 飞机晚点了,我也不确定。

♦ delay Idi'le) v. 耽搁,延误

Check In and Board Conversation

Kevin: Is this where I check in?
凯文:这是检票的地方吗?

Clerk: Yes, it is, sir.
职员:是的,先生。

Kevin: Alright, here's my ticket.
凯文:好的,这是我的机票。
Clerk: Show me your passport too, please.
职员:请把你的护照也给我看看。
Kevin: Here you go.
凯文:给你。

Clerk: Thank you, sir. Do you need directions to your gate?
谢谢你,先生。你需要我给你指一下登机门的方向吗?

Kevin: No, thank you
凯文:不用了,谢谢你。

Clerk: Don’t forget to show your ticket to security.

别忘了把你的机票给安检人员看看。
Kevin: l won’t. Do l check my bags in over there?
凯文:不会忘的。我要在那里安检我的包吗?

Clerk: Yes. Have a good day!
职员:是的,祝你玩得愉快!

Leave a Comment