905 争吵分手

 

Break-up 争吵分手

1. Things have changed. I think we need to talk. 事情已经变化了,我觉得我们需要谈谈。

或者可以开门见山:
We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈。
I'd like to talk about us. Things are different。我想谈谈我们的事,情况有变化了。

谈就谈吧:
Okay. What's wrong? 好的,怎么了?

2. We've been fighting a lot recently. 我们最近总是吵架。

对这种现状不满:
We keep fighting and I don't like it 我们老是吵架,我不喜欢这样。
Aren't you troubled by how much we've been fighting? 我们总是这样吵架,难道你不觉得烦吗?

这都是面前的事实啊:
Yeah.I noticed that too. 是啊,我也注意到了。

3. I'm not sure we're working out. 我不确定我们正在解决。

同样还可以说:
I don't think this is working out. 我不觉得这正在解决。
I don't think we can work together. 我不觉得我们能一起解决。

曾经的那份甜蜜都淡了:
I agree. We're not happy like we used to be. 是啊,我们不像以前那样快乐了。
I'm trying, but I know what you mean. 我正在努力,但我明白你的意思。
Are you just giving up? 你难道就要放弃吗?

4. I really think we should break up. 我真的觉得我们该分手了。

更直接一点儿的说法:
I'm sorry, but I want to break up. 对不起,但我想分手。

该来的终究是要来的:
I know... it's okay. I saw this coming. 我知道......好吧。我知道这会来的。
I see. Well, I'm sorry it had to come to this. 我明白。哦,对不起,这还是来了。

♦ break up 分手

5. I want to break up. It's nothing against you our relationship just isn't going smoothly anymore. 我想分手,这不关你的事,只是我们的关系不再那么顺畅了。

如果还放不下这份感情:
I don't want to break up yet. 我还不想分手。
I can't believe we're really breaking up. This is horrible. 我不敢相信我们真的要分手了,这太可怕了。

♦ smoothly adv. 顺利地,平稳地

6. I still like you as a person. Can we remain friends? 我还是挺喜欢你这个人的。我们还能做朋友吗?

同样还可以说:
Are you okay with still being friends? 咱们仍然是朋友,好吗?
I don't want there to be any hard feelings. Do you want to stay friends? 我不想有什么芥蒂。你还想做朋友吗?
做不成恋人做朋友也不错:
Yeah, that's okay. You're still one of my best friends. 好的,那挺好的。你仍然是我最好的朋友之一。
I guess so. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for everything. 我想是吧,这份情还能持续我挺开心。谢谢你所做的一切。

既然结束了就不要留恋了:
I don't think I'm comfortable with that right now. 我觉得现在对此并不是很舒服。
I need some space after this. 这之后我需要些空间。

7. I don't think we should stay friends. 我觉得我们不应该保持朋友关系。

可以说明原因:
We can't get along. I don't think we should see each other at all anymore. 我们不能和睦相处,我觉得我们彼此还是不要再见了。
I wish we could stay friends, but all we do is fight. 我希望我们还是朋友,但我们所做的就只有吵架。

分手后不如干脆洒脱一点儿:
Fine. I guess this is goodbye. 好的,我想这就是再见了。
I agree. Goodbye, then. 好吧,那再见吧。

如果还想找机会:
I want to stay friends...can't we at least try? 我还想做朋友.....难道我们至少不能试一下吗?

Break-up Conversation 对话

Kevin: We need to talk.
凯文:我们需要谈谈。

Linda: Okay. What is it?
琳达:好吧,什么事?

Kevin: We've been fighting a lot lately. All I seem to do is make you upset, and vice versa.
凯文:我们最近总是吵架。我所做的好像只是让你心烦,反之亦然。
Linda: Yeah, I know. We used to be happy, but lately we've just been making each other depressed.
琳达:是啊,我明白。我们曾经是那么快乐,但最近我们只是一直让对方郁闷。

Kevin: Exactly. That's why think we should break up.
凯文:确实如此。那就是我觉得我们该分手的原因。

Linda: I knew you would say that...and I agree. But I really miss how we used to be.
琳达:我就知道你会那样说………我同意。但是我真的怀念以前的日子。

Kevin: Me too. I just don't think we could ever go back to that. We've been through too much.
凯文:我也是,我只是觉得我们再也回不到以前那样了,我们经历得太多了。

Linda:I know. So are we going to stay friends?
琳达:我明白。那我们还是朋友吗?

Kevin: I'd like that, but if you need a break from me I'll understand. You're still important to me.
凯文:我很愿意,但如果你要和我断绝关系我也会理解的。你对我仍然很重要。

Linda: Okay. We can try to stay friends.
琳达:好吧,我们可以试着做朋友。

Kevin: Thanks. I'm sorry about all this.
凯文:谢谢。我对这一切很抱歉。

Linda: It's alright. I know this is for the best.
琳达:没关系,我知道这是最好的办法。

♦ vice versa 反之亦然

Leave a Comment