901 约会

 

Dating 约会

1. I really like you 我真的喜欢你。

类似的说法还有:
I like you a lot. 我很喜欢你。
I think you're cool. I really like you. 我觉得你太酷了,我真的喜欢你。

如果你刚好也喜欢对方,就可以趁机表白:
That's sweet. I like you too. 太好了,我也喜欢你。
Really? That's really nice of you to say. I like you too. 真的吗?你这么说真是太好了,我也喜欢你。

2. Do you want to go on a date? 你想去约会吗?

还可以试探着问:
I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date. 我想知道你是否想去约会。

或者更直白一点:
Let's go on a date sometime. 咱们什么时候去约会吧。

如果你也愿意就可以回答:
Sure, I'd love that. Tell me when you're free. 好啊,我很想去。告诉我你什么时候有空。

如果你不喜欢这个人,就可以拒绝:
I don't think we should go on a date. 我觉得我们不该去约会。

♦ go on a date 约会
3. Will you go out with me? 你愿意和我约会吗?

类似的说法有:
Do you want to date? 你想约会吗?

你同意的话直接说“yes",如果你不愿意,拒绝就可以了:
I don't think I want to date you. Sorry. 我觉得我不想和你约会,对不起。

4. Will you be my girlfriend? 你愿意作我的女朋友吗?

愿意的话就赶紧答应啊:
Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend. 当然,我很愿意作你的女朋友。
Yeah, we can be boyfriend and girlfriend. 好,我们可以是男女朋友。
I'd really like that. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. 我喜欢这样,好的,我愿意做你的女朋友。

但如果你不喜欢这个人,就可以拒绝:
I just want to be friends. I hope that's okay. 我只是想作普通朋友,我希望那样就好。

5. Let's go to dinner tonight. 咱们今天晚上去吃饭吧。

也可以征询意见:
We can go to dinner tonight if you want. 如果你愿意的话,我们今晚上就去吃饭。

有这样的好事,那就赶紧去吧:
That sounds good. When do you want to pick me up? 听上去不错,你什么时候来接我?

当然你也可以找理由拒绝:
I‘m sorry, I'm busy tonight 不好意思啊,我今天晚上很忙。

pick sb. up 接某人

6. I pick you up at 6. 我六点来接你。
相同的说法还有:
I'll come to get you at 6. 我六点钟来接你。

还可以更殷勤一点:
I'll come by whenever you're ready. 你什么时候准备好,我就过来。

对于对方的热情,你应该表示一下:
Thanks. See you there! 谢谢,到时候见!

7. I had a great time tonight, thank you. 我今天晚上玩得很高兴,谢谢你。

还可以这样说:
That was great. Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. 太棒了,谢谢你今天晚上出来陪我一起玩。

如果你觉得确实还不错,就可以说:
I had fun too. Thanks for everything! 我也玩得很高兴,谢谢你所做的一切。

为下一次约会做铺垫;
It was fun. We should go out again later this week. 太好玩了,我们应当在本周晚些时候再出来玩一次。

Dating Conversation 对话

Linda: Thanks for dinner, that restaurant was amazing!
琳达:谢谢你的晚餐,那家饭店很棒!

Kevin: I thought you'd like it. I'll take you there again sometime.
凯文:我就知道你会喜欢的。改天我再帶你去那儿。

Linda: That'd be awesome. What do you want to do now?
琳达:那太好了。你现在想干什么?

Kevin: We could go to see a movie or go to the arcade.
凯文:我们去看场电影或者去拱廊街道逛逛吧。

Linda: I'm not sure what I want to do...
琳达:我不确定我想干什么......

Kevin: Do you want to get home early? 
凯文:你想早点儿回家?
Linda: Definitely not. I'm having way much fun with you!
琳达;当然不想,和你一起我玩得特别高兴!

Kevin: I'm having fun too! Do you want me to decide on what we should do? 
凯文:我也很快乐!你想让我决定我们该做什么吗?

Linda: I'd like to go to the arcade, if that's Okay.
琳达:如果可以的话,我想去拱廊街道。

Kevin: Awesome! Arcade it is then. Let's go.
凯文:太好了!那就拱廊街道了,咱们走吧。
♦ arcade n. 拱廊街道

Leave a Comment