703 激动与愤怒

 

Excited and Angry 激动与愤怒

1. It's very exciting.
太令人激动了。

类似的表达;
It's really thrilling. 真是太让人兴奋了。

激动的程度:
I'm too excited to go to sleep. 我激动得睡不着觉了。
I'm too excited to say a word. 我激动得说不出话来了。

♦ thrilling Oralin adj. 令人兴奋的

2. I can't calm down after that. 
那件事后我没法平静下来。

激动或生气后的表现:
I can't seem to calm down. 我似乎没法平静下来。

对方的建议:
Just take some deep breaths. 做几下深呼吸就好了。
Try to calm down. 设法平静下来吧。

3. I'm so mad about it.
我对此仍然很生气。

不能轻易放手:
I can't forgive that so easily. 我不能那么轻易就原谅了。
生气伤神哦:
Don't be so angry about it. It's not a big deal. 别那么生气,这没什么大不了的。

4. That's really inconsiderate.
那确实太轻率了。 

类似的说法:
That's so inconsiderate. 那也太轻率了。
That's really selfish. 那确实很自私。
That's very selfish. 那非常自私。

当事人道歉:
I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm. 对不起,我本不想有什么伤害。

应和回答:
I know, right? That's terrible. 我知道了,好吧? 那很糟糕。

♦ inconsiderate adj. 轻率的,未慎重考虑的

selfish adj. 自私的,只顾自己的

5. Why would you do that? 你为什么要做那样的事情?

生气地责问,
Why would you do something like that? 你为什么要做那样的事情啊?
What were you thinking? 你在想什么?

事后的推脱,
I guess I wasn't thinking. 我对这事没想过。

事前没想到影响
Sorry, I didn't know it would make you so upset. 对不起,我不知道会让你这么难过。
I wasn't trying to make you angry. 我没打算要让你生气。

6. That pisses me off. 那太让我生气了。

各种生气的表达:
That annoys me a lot. 那太让我生气了,
That makes me pretty angry. 那让我非常生气。
That's really annoying.那真让我气愤。

同仇敌忾:
This annoys me a lot too. 这也让我很生气。

道歉吧:
Sorry, it won't happen again. 对不起,这不会再发生了。

♦ annoy vt. 惹恼,使生气

7. I'm so angry. 我很生气。

赶紧丰富一下你的口语吧:
I'm really mad. 我真快疯了。
I'm really angry. 我真生气了。
I'm extremely pissed off. 这让我非常生气。

关切地询问缘由:
What's wrong? 怎么了?
Hope it wasn't because of me. 我希望不是因为我。
Are you okay? 你没事吧?

8. That's messed up. 一团糟了。

指责:
That's wrong. 那是错的。
That's not right. 那是不对的。

附和:
Yeah, agree. 是的,我同意你的说法。

不同意见:
I don't think it's that bad. 我觉得没那么糟糕。

9. I've heard enough of your excuses. 我已经听够了你的借口了。
很讨厌听借口:
I don't want to hear any excuses. 我不想听任何借口了。
No ifs, ands or buts! 不要找借口了。

很无辜啊:
But I don't. 可我没有啊。

Excited and Angry Conversation

Kevin: I parked my car Over there, man。
凯文:我把车停到那边了,哥们儿。

Steve: Oh yeah, I forgot. 
斯蒂夫:哦,是的,我忘了。

Kevin: Wait...what the hell is that mark?
凯文:等等………这到底是什么痕迹?

Steve: Whoa, that mark is huge... What is that?
斯蒂夫:哇,这痕迹还很大......那是什么?

Kevin: Did someone key my car?
凯文:难道有人撬了我的车?

Steve: It kind of looks like it...
斯蒂夫:看起来有点儿像那样......

Kevin: Damn it。 Why my car? Why would someone do that?
凯文:该死的! 为什么是我的车?为什么有人要做那样的事?

Steve: Because they're a jerk. We can go to a repair shop to see how much it would cost to fix it.
史蒂夫:因为他们是混蛋。我们去修理厂看看修这个要花多少钱?

Kevin: Still, man...that's so messed up that someone did that.
凯文:可是,天哪有人做那种事真是太糟糕了。

Steve: Yeah. Hey, if it's expensive I'll help pay for it.
史蒂夫:是啊,嘿, 如果比较贵的话我,可以帮你付钱。

Kevin: You don't have to do that... 
凯文:你没必要那么做…...

Steve: I just don't want you to be too upset over it.
史蒂夫:我只是不想让你那么烦心。

Kevin: I'm okay. I'm just pissed off. Come on, let's go.
凯文:我没事……我就是太生气了。好了,咱们走吧。
Steve: Alright, man
斯蒂夫:好的,哥们儿。

♦ Damn it! 该死的!
♦ Jerk n. 混蛋,笨蛋 

Leave a Comment