610 支持与鼓励

 

Support and Encourage 支持与鼓励

1. I support you. 
我会支持你的。

“支持”的其他说法:
I'll back you up. 我会支持你的。
I'm on your side. 我支持你。
I'm here for you. 我在这里支持你。

对别人的支持表示感谢:
Thanks. I'm here for you too.谢谢,我也在这里支持你。
Thank you very much. 多谢你了。
Thanks Im glad you will. 谢谢,我很高兴你支持我。

♦ back sb. up 支持某人
♦ be on one's side 支持某人

2. I'll behind you all the way. 
我会一直支持你的。

表示一直支持:
I'm with you all the way. 我会一直支持你的。
I'm in favor of you all the time. 我一直支持你。

太感谢了:
Thanks, that's nice of you. 谢谢,你真是太好了。
I'm really appreciated it. 我非常感谢。

♦ all the way 一直,自始至终
♦ all the time 始终,一直

3. I'll be available if you need me. 
如果你需要我,我随时有空。

给予无私的支持与帮助:
I'll be there if you need a hand . 如果你需要帮助, 我会出现在你面前。
I'm a phone call away if you need help. 如果你需要帮助,我随叫随到。

表达谢意:
Thanks, I really need that right now, 谢谢,我现在确实需要你的帮助。
That's very kind of you. 你真是太好了。

♦ available adj. 可用的,可得到的
♦ a phone call away 随叫随到

4. You can do it.
你肯定行!

给别人鼓气:
I trust you can do it. 我相信你能做到的。
You can make it. 你能做到的。
I believe in you. 我相信你。

你的鼓励对我很重要:
Thanks. That means a lot to me. 谢谢,这对我来说意义重大。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Thanks for the support. 谢谢你的支持。

5. You're doing a great job.
你干得很不错。

赞美对方以示鼓励:
You're doing a really good job. 你干得真不错。
You're doing fine. 你干得很好。
You're doing really well. 你干得确实不错。

很感谢你的认可:
Thanks, man. 谢谢你,哥们儿。
That's nice of you to say so. 你这样说真是太好了。
I'm glad you think 50. 我很高兴你这么认为。

6. It's going to work out. It always does.
这会解决的,肯定会的。
鼓励安慰遇到挫折的人:
It will work out. It always does. 这会解决的,肯定会的。
It always works out. 这总会解决的。

重新打起精神:
I guess you're right. 我想你是对的。
Yeah, that's true. 是的,没错。

♦ work out 解决,实现

7. Just do your best. 
尽最大努力就行。

只要尽力,没有遗憾就好:
Try your best. 尽你最大努力吧。
Do the best you can. 尽你最大的努力。
Give it your best shot. 尽你最大的努力。

是的,不应该有太多的思想包袱:
OK, I Just think too much. 好的,我就是想太多了。

♦ shot n. 尝试

8. Keep your chin up.
别灰心。

不要被击倒;
Don't get discouraged. 不要气馁。
Don't lose your heart. 不要失去信心。
Never say die. 永不言败。

♦ chin  n. 下巴
♦ discouraged adj. 灰心的,气馁的,沮丧的
♦ lose one's heart 失去信心

Support and Encourage Conversation 对话

Steve. Hey Kevin. You know that girl you wanted to talk to the other day? 
史蒂夫:嘿,凯文。你知道前几天你想跟她说话的那个女孩吗?

Kevin: Yeah. Why are you reminding me about it?
凯文:知道啊。你为什么提起这个?

Steve: I saw her and she was unset that you never called her back.
史蒂夫:我看见她了,你一直没给她回电话她很伤心。

Kevin: She was?
凯文:是吗?

Steve: Yeah I think you should call her.
史蒂夫:是啊,我觉得你应该给她打电话。

Kevin: I don't know. I'll probably just embarrass myself.
凯文:我不知道。我可能会让自己很难堪的。

Steve: No Way, man! You're awesome. I know you'll do fine.
史蒂夫:不会的,伙计。你这么出色,我知道你会表现得很好的。

Kevin: You really think so?
凯文:你真这么认为吗?

Steve: Course. And I'm sure she thinks so too. You can do it.
史蒂夫:当然了。我肯定她也是那么想的。你能行的。

Kevin: I'm still nervous.
凯文:我还是紧张。

Steve: Don't be so worried about it. She thinks you're really cool. I'll be right here to support you, man.
史蒂夫:别那么担心。她觉得你真的很酷,我会一直支持你的,伙计。

Kevin: Thanks for the pep talk. I'm going to call her.
凯文:谢谢你这番鼓气的话。我会打电话给她。

Steve: You'll do great. I'm here for you!
史蒂夫;你会表现得很棒的。我支持你!

remind vt. 提醒,使想起
embarrass vt.使难堪,使不好意思
pep talk 鼓励的话

Leave a Comment