503 讨价还价

 
Bargaining at the Market 讨价还价

1. I’m selling these for ten bucks a kilo。
这些卖10美元一公斤。

报价:
These are on sale for ten dollars a pound. 这些卖10 美元一磅。

还价:
How about eight bucks and we call it even? 8美元怎么样,咱们址平了?

♦ call it even 扯平了

2. I’ll give you half that, those look stale.
那个我给你半价,那些看起来都不新鲜了。

想方设法砍价:
That food looks a little ripe, I’ll give you half. 那食物看起来有点儿熟过头了,我给你半价吧。
That price is good but the food isn’t. I’ll give you half. 价钱是合适,但食物不太好了,我给你半价。

商家不让步:
Are you kidding? No! 你开玩笑吧?不行!
No deal, these are worth full price. 不行,那些全价的。

3. How much are you selling these for?
这些你卖多少钱?

询问价钱:

What’s the price on these? 这些是什么价钱?
What are best going for? 这些怎么卖啊?
报价:
Ten Dollars. 10 美元。
Twelve bucks. 12 美元

4. That’s the final price, take it or leave it. 
这是最低的价格了,买不买随你。

这是最低价了:
I’m not budging here, that’s the final price. 我这里不让价了,那是最低价了。
Our prices are rock bottom. 我们的价格是最低的了。

觉得不合适就不买:
Fine. I’m leaving. 好吧,那我走吧。
觉得还可以的话就买了:
Alright, alright I pay it. 好吧,好吧,我买了。
♦ the final price 最低的价格,最后的价格
♦ take it or leave it 买不买随你,不买就算了
♦ budge bad vi. 让步,改变意见
♦ rock bottom 最低价

5. l can go down a little, but not that much. 
我可以再降点儿,但也不会便宜很多。

做个小让步;
I can lower the price by a couple dollars, but not that much. 我可以便宜一两天元,但也不会便宜很多。
No way. Maybe a couple bucks cheaper but that’s way too much! 不行,也许可以再便宜一画美元,但那已经便宜很多了。

双方都让步, 成交:
Alright, we’ll go with a couple bucks off then. 好吧,那就便宜一两美元吧。

6. How about I buy two and get one free? 

买二赠一怎么样?
买二赠一的优惠:
Sure, I’ll pay that, but if I buy two, can I have a third free? 好吧,我买那个,但如果我买两个,第三个免费吗?
合适就卖了:
OK, just take it. 好吧,你拿走吧。
确实卖不了;
Sorry, we can’t. 抱歉,卖不了。

7. Lower the price and I’ll consider it. 

价格再低一些我才会考虑。

再便宜点儿:
I’ll consider if you cut down the price. 如果你把价钱降低点的话我会考虑。
If you reduce the price, maybe III take it. 如果你降低一下价格,也许我会买。

不能便宜了:
Sorry. this is the final price. 抱歉,这是最低价了。

Bargaining at the Market Conversation 对话

Kevin: Excuse me, how much is it for a basket of these apples?
凯文:劳驾,这些苹果一筐多少钱?
Clerk: I’m selling them for four dollars per basket.
店 员:4美元一堂。
Kevin: How about for these green ones?
凯文:这些青苹果呢?
Clerk: Those are also four
店员:也是4美元。
Kevin: Four dollars? That’s a bit high.
凯文:4美元?那有点儿高了。
Clerk: I’m sorry but it hasn’t been a good season. I can’t budge.
店员:不好意思,但收成不好,我没法让价。

Kevin: How about three fifty for a basket?

凯文:3.5美元一筐怎么样?

Clerk: Like I said, I really can’t budge. I’m sorry. Give me four dollars or nothing
店员:就像我说的,我确实没法让价,抱歉。4美元或者你可以不买。

(Kevin begins to walk away)
(凯文走开了)

Clerk: OK, OK, wait. Three fifty it is.
店员:好吧,好吧,等一下。就3.5美元吧。

(They shake hands)
(他们握了握手)

Kevin: Here you go. Thank you very much!
凯文:给你。多想了。

Clerk: Thank you. Have a good day, now.
谢谢你,祝你愉快。

Leave a Comment