405 买单

Paying 买单

1. Could I we get the check please? 
请给我看一下账单好吗?

请服务员拿账单:
Excuse me, could I get the bill? 打扰一下,把账单给我好吗?

回答:
Sure, just one minute. 好的,稍等。

♦ get the check / get the bill 看一下账单

2. It's on me.
我请客。

请客的各种说法:
This is my treat. 这次我请客。
I'll treat you. 我请你。
I'll take care of it. 我来付钱。
I'll pay for dinner. 我来付晚餐的钱。
I'l pay for drinks. 我来付饮料的钱。

别人请客好开心啦:
Oh! How nice! Thank you. 哦!那太好了!谢谢。

on me / my treat 我请客

3. Do we pay for the check here or up front? 

我们在这儿结账,还是去前台?

在哪里结账:
Do you want us to pay for the bill here, or go to the front desk?你是想让我们在这里结账,还是去前台?
Can we pay up front or do we need to pay you? 我们是在前台付款还是付给你就行?
Where should pay? 我该在哪儿结账?

去柜台结账:
Yep, just bring your check to the counter. 是的,把你们的账单放到柜台就行。

给我就行:
I can take your check. 我可以给你们结账。

♦ the front desk 前台

4. How much should we tip our waiter?
我该给服务员多少小费?

记得给小费啦:
How big of a tip are you leaving? 你们留了多少小费啊?
Hey, how much should we tip? 嘿,我们该给多少小费?

小费也有一定数额啊:
A couple bucks at least. 至少几美元吧。
Probably two or three bucks. 可能两到三美元吧。

♦ buck n. 美元(俚语)

5. Keep the change.
不要找零了。

零钱也可以作为小费给服务员:
Here’s the check, and keep the change. 这是账单,不用找零了。

服务员会很感激你的:

Thank you! 谢谢你!

6. Can I pay with a credit card?
我能用信用卡结账吗?

刷信用卡还是付现金:
Do you accept credit cards or just cash? 你们接受信用卡还是只能用现金?

两者都可以:
We accept both cash and credit. 现金和信用卡都可以。

♦ credit card

7. What is this for?
这是什么的钱?

如果对账单有异议:
What is this charge for? 这项费用是什么?
What is this amount for? 这是什么的钱?

服务员会向你解释清楚:
Oh, it's the drinks'. 哦,这是饮料的钱。

8. Could I also get a cookie to go? 
给我再来块饼干带走好吗?

需要外带食物:
Could I get the check, and could I get a brownie to go? 请给我结账,再要个巧克力蛋糕带走好吗?

这可增加费用了啦:
Sure no problem. Let me update the check for you. 好的,没问题。我来给你改一下账单。

♦ brownie n. 巧克力小方饼,果仁巧克力小方块蛋糕
♦ update vt. 更新,修改

Paying Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey, let me handle the check.
凯文嘿,我来结账吧。

Debra: No way. You paid last time. I got it,
黛布拉:不用了。你上次付了,我来吧。

Kevin: You drove us out here. I'll pay.
凯文:你开车载我们来这里的,我来付吧。

Debra: Fine, fine, you can pay. Let's hit the bars later though, Il buy you a drink.
黛布拉:好吧,好吧,你付吧。不过咱们一会儿去泡吧,我请你喝一杯。

Kevin: Alright. It's a deal.
凯文:好的。说定了。

Waitress: I can take your bill whenever you're ready.
服务员:你们什么时候准备好了,我给你们拿账单。

Kevin: Sure I'm gonna pay with my card. Here you go.
凱文:好的,我涮卡卡结账,给你。

Waitress: Thanks! I'll be right back with your receipt.
服务员:谢谢,我马上把收据给你拿过来。

(The waitress returns)
服务员回来了

Waitress: OK. Just sign the top copy and you're all set.
服务员:好了,你只要在收据的原件上签名就可以了。

Kevin: OK. Have a good night.
凯文:好的。祝你晚上愉快。

♦ handle the check 结账
♦ no way 不用,不行
♦ hit the bars 泡吧
♦ It's a deal. 一言为定,成交。

Leave a Comment