1405 住院出院

 

Living in the Hospital 住院出院

1. I will be in hospital for at least a week. 我至少要住院一个星期。

不想住院啊:
I'll probably be in hospital for a little over a week. 我可能要住院一个多星期。
I hope I don't have to stay for more than a week. 我希望我住院不要超过一星期。 
If everything goes okay, I should probably get out in about a week. 如果一切都顺利的话,我应该大约一个星期就能出院了。

希望一切都好:
I hope everything goes okay. 我希望一切都顺利。
I guess that's not so bad. 我想那还不是很糟糕。

2. This is your bed. Please let us know if you need any help. 这是你的床位。如果你需要什么帮助,就告诉我们。

病房的其他设施和规定: 
The toilet is over there. 厕所在那边。
We supply hot water. 我们供应热水。
Smoking IS not allowed here. 这里不准吸烟。

表达谢意:
OK. Thank you very much. 好的,多谢你了。
3. The hospital isn't so bad. 这医院还不是那么糟糕。

医院的情况还行吧:
Staying in hospital isn't as bad as I thought. 呆在医院不是我想象的那么糟糕。 
It's not so bad here. 这里还不是那么糟糕。 
Staying here isn't too terrible. 呆在这里还不是那么糟糕。 

那我就放心了: 
That's good. 那还不错。 
I'm glad you're not worrying about it as much. 我很高兴尼没有那么担心。

4. The food in the hospital is terrible. 医院的食物很差劲。

医院的食物实在是不敢恭维:
I hate the food they serve. 我讨厌他们提供的食物。 
The food is so bad 这食物太糟糕了。
The meals they serve are awful. 他们提供的伙食很糟糕。
I really don't like the food here. 我确实不喜欢这里的食物。

一般都这样: 
Hospitals usually don't have good food. 医院一般都没有好的食物。 
That's to be expected. 那是预料之中的。
That doesn't surprise me. 那不让我感到奇怪。

5. I'm glad I'm getting so many visitors. 我很高兴有这么多人来看望我。

朋友来医院探病:
I've been getting a lot of visitors. It makes my stay here easier. 有很多人来看望我,这让我感觉呆在这里很舒心。 
I really appreciate all my friends coming to see me. 我非常感谢所有来看望我的朋友。
I'm happy that my friends are Visiting me. 我很高兴我的朋友们都来看望我。
这倒是件令人高兴的事: 
That's great. I'm glad they've cheered you up. 那太好了,我很高兴他们让你高兴起来了。 

♦ cheer up 使高兴,高兴起来

6. I'm tired of being in hospital. I hope I get to leave soon. 我讨厌住在医院。我希望快点儿离开。

我要快点出院:
I hope I get out Soon. 我希望快点儿出去。 
I want to leave soon. 我想快点离开。

会很快好起来的:
I'm sure you'll get out soon. 我肯定你会很快出院的。

7. You can discharge from hospital. 你可以出院了。

医生通知可以出院了: 
You can go through the discharge formalities. 你可以办理出院手续了。 
You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations! 你明天可以出院了,祝贺你! 

出院后有什么注意事项:
Thank you! What should I do after I go home? Any suggestions? 谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有什么建议? 

♦ discharge vi. 允许...离开 
♦ go through 经受,被通过 
♦ formality n. 正式手续

8. I'll be leaving soon. I'm excited! 我马上就要出院了。真高兴!

马上就要出院墜: 
I'm excited to leave! 我好高兴要走了。 
I'm so happy I can leave soon! 我好高兴我能马上出院了。 
I'm really happy I'm getting out of here. 我很高兴我就要离开这儿了。 

太好了: 
That's great! I'm excited for you! 太好了,我也为你高兴。
9. Good morning! I've come to go through the discharge formalities 早上好!我来办理出院手续。

办理出院手续:
I want to come to go through the discharge formalities. 我想来办理出院手续。 

交住院费: 
Congratulations! This is your bill from the admission office. 1200 dollars in all. 恭喜你!这是住院部开的账单,总共是1200 美元。 

♦ admission office 住院处

Living in the Hospital Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey man, thanks for visiting me. 
凯文:嘿,伙计,谢谢你来看我。

Steve. No problem. Here, my girlfriend wanted me to give you this. 
史蒂夫:不客气。给,我女朋友要我把这个给你。 

Kevin: A teddy bear? (laughs) 
凯文:泰迪熊?(笑) 

Steve: She thought it would be cute. 
史蒂夫:她觉得这个很可爱。 

Kevin: Well, it is. Tell her I say thanks. 
凯文:嗯,是的。跟她说谢谢啊。

Steve: Sure. How have you been dong after the surgery? 
史蒂夫:好的。手术后你感觉怎么样?

Kevin: I'm healing up pretty fast, I think. 
凯文:我觉得恢复得很快。

Steve: Are you going a go home soon? 
史蒂夫:你很快就要回家了吗? 

Kevin: I should be home within the next few days, as long as everything goes alright.
凯文:只要一切都顺利的话,我应该几天之內就能回家了。

Steve: Okay. Well, I'll take you out to dinner when you get better. You must be getting tired of the terrible hospital food.
斯蒂夫:好的。嗯,你好了的时候我带你去外面吃饭。你一定讨厌医院里糟糕的伙食了。
Kevin: I think I'm getting used to it, surprisingly. But thank you! It would be great to go out after this.
凯文:很奇怪,我觉得我都快习惯了。不过还是谢谢你!出院后出去吃肯定不错。

♦ cute adj. 漂亮的,可爱的 
♦ surprisingly adv. 惊人地,出人意料地

Leave a Comment