1102 电影的魅力

 

Movies 电影的魅力

1. I really want to go see Inception. I heard the acting was great! 我真想去看《盗梦空间》,听说演技非常棒!

称赞一部电影,还可以这样表达:
Inception seems really good. especially the acting.《盗梦空间》来确实不错,尤其是演技。 
Inception has the best acting I've seen all year. 《盗梦空间》的演技是我一年中所见过的最好的。

2. Wow, that movie kicked ass! 哇,那部电影真棒!

称赞一部电影,还可以这样感叹: 
That was fantastic! 那太不可思议了! 
That movie was awesome! 那部电影太棒了! 

fantastic adj. 极好的,了不起的

3. I'm in the mood to see an action movie. 我想去看部动作片。

如果你对这一提议不感兴趣:
I'm not really in the mood for that. How about something romantic? 我对那个真没什么心情,爱情片怎么样?

action movie 动作片
♦ be in the mood 想要做某事,心情舒畅 
♦ romantic romantic adj. 浪漫的,幻想的

4. Hey, do you want to come over and watch a movie? 嘿,你想过来看部影片吗?

征求意见: 
How about going to a movie? 去看部电影怎么样?

Want to come over? I have some movies. 想过来吗?我有些影片。 

如果你有兴趣,就可以这么回答: 
Sure, I'll be right over! 好啊,我马上过来!

5. Hey, did you see the new Bruce Willis movie? 嘿,你看过布鲁斯·威利斯新拍的那部影片吗?

如果没有看过:

No, but I saw the trailer for it. 没有,但我看过預告片。

♦ trailer n. 预告片

6. Hey man, it's cheaper if we catch the matinee. 嘿,老兄,如果我们看日场的话会更便宜。

看日场比较便宜:
The movie will be cheaper if we go before noon. 如果我们中午之前去看这部电影会更便宜。 

那就去吧; 
Alright, well we'd better hurry. 好的,那我们最好快点儿。

matinee n. 日场,日戏

7. Can I have two adult tickets, please? 请给我来两张成人票,好吗?

想买哪部电影的票: 
May I have two tickets for Iron Man, please? 请给我来两张《钢铁侠》的票,好吗? 

售票员回答: 
Sure, that will be 15 dollars. 好的,总共是15 美元。
8. I've heard they're making a new batman movie! 我听说他们新拍了蝙蝠侠电影。

对所说的话表示疑问: 
No way. Really?不可能吧。真的吗? 

表达欣喜之情:

That's awesome! 那太好了!

9. That movie is a box-office hit. 那部电影是卖座片。

引起轰动的电影: 
That movie is a blockbuster. 那是部大片。
That film created a sensation. 那部电影引起了轰动。
This movie has been ruling the box office for weeks. 这部电影已经雄踞票房首好几个星期了。 

♦ a box-office hit 卖座电影,票房爆满 
♦ blockbuster el clon,大轰动,最成功的电影 
♦ sensation 轰动

Movies Conversation 对话

Kevin: Hey, want to go see the new batman movie? 
凯文:嘿,想去看新拍的蝙蝠侠电影吗? 

Debra: Yeah! I've been wanting to see that.
黛布拉:好啊!我一直想看那部电影。

Kevin: Alright. Let me get dressed and we'll head out. 
凯文:好的。我穿好衣服咱们就去。

(They arrive at the movie theater) 
(他们到达电影院) 

Kevin: Could I have one adult ticket for the 5:00 show, please? 
凯文:请给我一张5点钟放映的电影成人票,好吗?

Clerk: Sure $7.50 please. 
职员:好的,7.5美元。 

Kevin: Here you go.
凯文:给你钱。
Debra: Same for me. 
黛布拉:我也一样。 

(They enter the theater) 
(他们走进电影院)

Debra: Where do you want to sit? 
黛布拉:你想坐哪儿? 

Kevin: I don't care, just away from people. I hate that.
凱文:我随便,只要远离人群就行,我比较讨厌那个。

(After the movie) 
(看完电影之后) 

Kevin: Holy crap. That was amazing! 
凯文:哇,天哪!简直太妙了!

Debra: I know man. I want to see it again. 

Kevin: I'm definitely renting it when it comes out on DVD. 
凯文:等DVD出来后我一定租一张碟。

♦ head out 前往
♦ holy crap 哇,天哪

Leave a Comment