15.6 先行词it作形式宾语 

 

有时由于宾语太长,常用it 作为先行宾语,而把真正的宾语放到句子后部。这种情况在复合宾语中尤为常用。 

 

1)it 代表后移的不定式 
I don't feel it difficult to understand him. 我觉得听明白他讲的话并不难。 
She found it hard to make good friends there. 她发现在那儿很难交到好朋友。 
Better technology makes it possible to produce more crops in the farm.  

更好的技术使农产品增加成为可能。 
He made it a rule to study in the early morning. 他让早起学习成为自己的惯例。 

 

2) it 代表后移的宾语从句 
The headmaster has made it clear that the school meeting will not be put off.  

校长说得很清楚校会不会推迟。 
I take it for granted that you will win the first prize. 我认为你获一等奖是理所当然的事。 
He hasn't made it clear when he is coming back. 他没有说明他什么时候回来。 
I take it that you have been out. 我以为你一直出门在外。 
You can put it that it was arranged before. 你可以说这是以前安排的。 
I hate it when people talk with their mouths full. 我讨厌人们一边吃饭一边说话。 
I like it when the weather is clear and bright. 我喜欢晴朗的天气。 

 

3) it 代表后移的动名词 
They took it their duty taking good care of the wounded soldiers.  

他们认为照顾好伤病员是他们的责任。 
I found it no good arguing with him. 我发现和他争论没有用。 
I think it very unwise going on like this. 我认为这样进行下去很不明智。 

Add comment

Security code
Refresh