生病、受伤时 

●请医生看病 
用叫医生吗? 
Do you need a doctor? 
Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?) 
Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。) 
Do you want me to get a doctor? 
Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?) 
请叫救护车。 
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。 
We need an ambulance now. 
Please get an ambulance. 
我要看病。 
I'd like to see a doctor. 
我觉得身体不舒服。 
I'm not feeling well. 
你能帮我请位医生吗? 
Could you send me a doctor? 
你怎么啦? 
What's wrong with you? 
What's the matter? 
Is anything wrong? 
是什么症状? 
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。 
量一下体温吧。 
Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。 
吃了什么不对劲的东西没有? 
Did you eat something unusual? 
量一下血压吧。 
Let me check your blood pressure. 
你常服用什么药? 
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。 
我没服用任何药。 
I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。 
I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。) 
Is that so? (是吗?) 
我哪儿不好? 
What's wrong with me? 
严重吗? 
Is it serious? 
●陈述症状 
你不舒服吗? 
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。 
Do you feel all right? 
你怎么了? 
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。 
What's wrong? (你怎么了?) 
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。) 
Is anything wrong? 
Are you okay? 
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。 
Is everything all right? 
你的脸色真不好。 
You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。” 
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?) 
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。) 
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。) 
我觉得难受。 
I don't feel well. 
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。) 
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。) 
I'm not feeling well. 
你好像不太舒服。 
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。 
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。) 
I have a cold. (我感冒了。) 
她昏过去了。 
She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。 
我觉得难受。 
I feel sick. 
I don't feel well. 
I feel bad. 
我肚子疼。 
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。 
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。) 
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?) 
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。) 
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?) 
My stomach hurts. 
隐隐作痛。 
I have a dull pain. 
钻心地疼。 
I have a sharp pain. 
一跳一跳地疼。 
I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。 
我感到巨痛。 
I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。 
像针扎似地疼。 
I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。 
我拉肚子了。 
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。 
我食物中毒了。 
I have food poisoning. 
血压高/低。 
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。 
我头疼。 
I have a headache. 
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?) 
I have a headache. (我头疼。) 
My head hurts. 
My head is pounding. 
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。) 
我牙疼。 
I have a toothache. 
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。) 
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?) 
My tooth hurts. 
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。) 
我头晕目眩。 
I feel dizzy. 
我浑身没劲。 
I feel sluggish. 
I feel tired. 
我没有一点儿食欲。 
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。 
I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。) 
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。) 
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。) 
我有点儿感冒。 
I have a slight cold. 
我浑身发冷。 
I feel chilly. 
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。) 
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。) 
我得了重感冒。 
I have a bad cold. 
鼻子堵了。 
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。 
我在流鼻涕。 
I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。 
My nose is running. 
My nose won't stop running. 
我有点儿发烧。 
I have a bit of a fever. 
我好像发烧了。 
I think I have a fever. 
I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。) 
Let's check. (试试表。) 
我在发高烧。 
I have a high temperature. 
我想吐。 
I feel like throwing up. 
I feel nauseous. 
好疼!/好烫! 
Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。 
Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!) 
Be careful! (小心点儿。) 
Ow! 
It hurts! 
痒痒。 
It's itchy. 
啊嚏! 
Ahchoo! 
Ahchoo! (啊嚏!) 
Bless you. (多保重。) 
我腿骨折了。 
I broke my leg. 
What happened? (你怎么了?) 
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。) 
要打多长时间石膏? 
How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。 
How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?) 
One more month. (还得有一个月。) 
我把手给烫了。 
I burned my hand. 
I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。) 
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?) 
我崴脚了。 
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。 
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。) 
How? (怎么弄的?) 
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。) 
I twisted my ankle. 
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。) 
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。) 
你把感冒传染给我了。 
I caught a cold from you. 
我必须静养。 
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。 
我肩膀酸痛。 
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。 
My shoulders are stiff. 
我眼睛发酸。 
My eyes are tired. 
有谁受伤了? 
Is somebody hurt? 
我退烧了。 
My fever has gone down. 
我咳嗽不止。 
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。 
我嗓子疼。 
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。 
I have a sore throat. 
我流血了。 
It's bleeding. 
我这儿割破了。 
I've got a cut here. 
I have a cut here. 
好疼。 
It hurts. 
我被蜜蜂蜇了。 
I got stung by a bee. 
我需要动手术吗? 
Do I need an operation? 
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?) 
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。) 
Will I have to have an operation? 
要花很长时间吗? 
Will it take long? 
我可以洗澡吗? 
Can I take a bath? 
Can I bathe? 
我可以喝酒吗? 
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。 
Is it all right to drink? 
May I drink? 
我一定要住院吗? 
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。 
你发烧吗? 
Do you have a fever? 
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?) 
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。) 
Do you have a high temperature? 
我觉得好多了。 
I feel better. 
How do you feel? (怎么样了?) 
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。) 
我觉得没什么好转。 
I don't feel any better. 
I still don't feel well. 
你的病好了吗? 
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。 
Are you well again? 
Are you yourself again? 
Are you back to normal again? 
他去世了。 
He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。